越 狱 第五季第七集
你就没有个工作吗
Don’t you have a job or something?
有啊 自♥由♥货船
Yeah, on a freelance cargo ship.
我们跑香港 西班牙 布宜诺斯艾利斯
We go to Hong Kong, Spain, Buenos Aires,
总之就是老板让去哪 我们就去哪
basically wherever the boss tells us.
败家子一个
Corrupt son of a bitch.
我们触发了一些事
We’ve awoken something,
一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事
something people are trying to hide about Michael.
这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣
Who the hell is this Poseidon guy?
一个变♥态♥
A psychopath.
中情局里一名不得志的政策专家
A frustrated policy wonk
他在中情局内创建了
in the CIA who created a cell
一个叫”21号♥空间”的组织
within the CIA called 21-Void.
他们需要我的帮助
And they needed my help
卡尼尔·乌提斯
系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
因杀害一名中情局高级官员
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案
而被中情局通缉
卡尼尔·乌提斯
系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
因杀害一名中情局高级官员
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案
而被联调局通缉
在世界各地帮人越狱
breaking out people in prison all over the world.
在凯勒曼被杀之前
Before he was killed,
他一直在调查”21号♥空间”这个组织
Kellerman had been looking into 21-Void.
我需要你查明
I need you to look into the possibility
仅供过目
机密
是否可能有内部人员牵涉其中
that there was an insider involved.
没想到这个时间打电♥话♥过来
I wasn’t expecting a call at this hour.
我看我们得尽快见面
I think we need to meet soon.
我在看那个人去哪了
I was looking for where the man went.
什么人 宝贝
What man, baby?
给我这个的人
The man that gave me this.
迈克尔
Michael.
你陷入了什么麻烦呢
What are you into?
你只要告诉我们要去哪
Just tell us where you’re headed.
穿越沙漠483公里 到费阿刻斯
300 miles across the desert, Phaeacia.
自治领地 没有ISIL的人
Autonomous zone. No ISIL.
我可以带你们去
I can lead you there.
费阿刻斯 我们找到了
Phaeacia, we found it!
当时在城里 我就告诉过你你会死
Back in the city, I told you you would die.
迈克尔
Michael.
他给我下了毒
He poisoned me.
你画画好得简直不可思议 麦克
It’s incredible how good you’ve gotten at drawing, Mike.
真的 太…
Really, that’s…
太棒了
that’s so good.
画的是个希腊英雄
It’s a Greek hero.
他看着好像受伤了
He looks hurt.
他们早晚都会受伤
They all get hurt sooner or later.
这就是希腊英雄的伟大之处
That’s what’s great about Greek heroes,
他们是真实的 不像超人
they’re real, not supermen.
他们会受伤
They get hurt.
会死去
They can die.
对不住了 哥们 再忍♥一下
Hey, I’m sorry, buddy, last little bit.
我得把伤口清理干净
I got to keep it clean, you know?
不过看着好多了
It’s looking much better though, okay?
你表现得很好 再坚持一下 哥们
You’re doing good. You just hang in there, buddy.
怎么样了
How we doing?
有办法了
Got something.
我们那边的朋友有条船
Our friend over there has a boat.
他要走私去希腊
He’s making a smuggling run to Greece.
他说他能带你弟弟去看”第一世界”的医生[美欧等发达国家]
He says he can take your brother to a First World doctor.
“第一世界”以为他是卡尼尔·乌提斯
First world thinks he’s Kaniel Outis.
他们会就地逮捕他的
They’ll arrest him on sight.
那怎么办
So?
还有得选吗 让他等死吗
What’s the alternative, let him die?
你怎么当哥哥的
What kind of a brother are you?
你要是再说这种屁话
You say something like that again,
我发誓 我会杀了你
I swear to God, I’ll kill you.
也许有第三种选择
There might be a third option.
回去上班的第一天 感觉怎么样
So how was your first day back?
不得不说 对着一帮18岁孩子的头顶
I have to say, it’s never been so rewarding
讲博弈论 而他们却低头
to teach game theory to the tops
忙着给彼此发信息玩”文爱”[挑逗性文字]
of a bunch of 18-year-olds’ heads
从来没有让我这么满足过
while they’re busy sexting each other.
但是…
But…
正常生活也叫嚣着回归了
normalcy’s threatening to come back,
为此干一杯吧
and I say cheers to that.
干杯
Cheers to that.
走 咱们到外面坐坐
Come on, let’s sit outside.
我这就过去
I’ll be right there.

Hello?
我们找到迈克尔了
We found Michael.
是我们的迈克尔吗
Is he our Michael?
是的 莎拉
Yes, Sara.
莎拉 听好 他被下毒了
Sara, listen, he’s been poisoned.
估计是防冻液
We think it’s antifreeze.
他失血过多
He’s lost a lot of blood.
需要很多血
He needs a lot of blood.
好的 如果是防冻液的话他需要很多东西
Okay. He needs a lot of things if it’s antifreeze.
听我说
Listen, uh,
我们要去希腊
we’re heading to Greece.
有没有办法能让我们用些非法药物救他
Is there any way we can get some medical help off the books?
不行 不行 这种情况下
No, no, no, no, no, this isn’t the kind of thing
用非法药物肯定不成
that you want to do off the books.
听好 林肯 他需要输血
Listen, Lincoln, he’s gonna need a transfusion.
迈克尔是B型阴性血型
Michael’s B negative, okay?
可能只有百分之一的人是那种血型
It’s maybe one percent of the population with that blood type.
你们去的地方找不到这种血型
You won’t find it where you’re going,
你找的时候他也撑不住的
and he won’t make it while you look.
除非给你送上门
Unless it comes to you.
我等下给你回电♥话♥
I’ll call you back.
什么事
Hey, what’s going on?
我…
I, uh…
我得走了
I got to go.
你得走了吗
You got to go?
去哪
u202dGo where?
去克里特岛
To Crete.
迈克尔
Michael, um,
他们找到他了
they found him.
他还活着
He’s alive.
他中毒了
He’s poisoned.
-迈克尔 你的前任迈克尔吗 -是的
– Michael? Your ex, Michael? – Yeah.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on a second,
他真的还活着吗
he really is alive?
他刚刚联♥系♥过你吗
He contacted you just now?
是的 他需要帮助
Yeah, and, uh, and he needs help,
我认为我是唯一一个能帮他的人
and I think I’m the only one that can help him.
我坐飞机能比他们坐船先到
Yeah, I can get there faster on a plane than they can on a boat.
等等 莎拉
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Sara?
你… 你并不亏欠他什么
Y-You don’t owe him that.
连你自己都不知道会陷入什么麻烦中 这不安全
Y-You don’t know what you’d be walking into; it’s not safe.
我会没事的 我别无选择
I’ll be fine. I don’t have a choice.
我… 这真是糟糕的一周
I…this has been a hell of a week.
好吧 我知道你有大把大把的疑问
Okay, look, I know you’ve got a million questions,
我也一样 好吗
just like I do, okay?
我不能直视着我儿子的眼睛
I can’t look my son in the eye
告诉他我本来可以尽力救他父亲
and tell him that I let his father die
但我却让他死了
when I could’ve tried to save him;
他还从没见过他父亲呢 我做不到
A father he’s never met. I can’t do that.
如果我跟你说别去呢
And if I told you not to go?
“如果”可不是随便说的
“If” is a big word in that sentence.
雅各布 你是在要求我别去吗
Jacob, are you telling me not to go?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!