Phaeacia is 300 miles that way.
我们得加满油
We need to fill our gas tanks up to the top.
迈克尔 你要去哪
Michael, where you going?
过去七年间
Been under Poseidon’s thumb
我一直被波塞冬玩弄于鼓掌中
for the last seven years.
是时候摆脱他了
It’s about time I got out from under it.
有网吗
Internet?
每分钟100里亚尔[0.4美元]
谢谢
Shukraan.
他们不知道我们在监视他们 对吗
They have no clue we’re watching, do they?
在这个高度 不会
Not at this height.
美国中情局打来的电♥话♥
你是谁
Who is this?
一位来自远方的朋友
A friend from far away.
你的政♥府♥一直把我们视为敌人
Your government has always considered us an enemy.
官方说法而已
Officially.
但我们中有人的想法更开明
But some of us have a more enlightened view.
阿布·拉马尔曾是一位有远见卓识的人
Abu Ramal was a great visionary.
我们向你表示最诚挚的哀悼
You have our sincerest condolences.
你想要什么
What do you want?
和你想要的一样
The same thing you do,
除掉杀了他的凶手
to eliminate the men who killed him.
为表诚意
And as a sign of good faith…
我们会告诉你们他们的确切方位
we’ll tell you exactly where they are.
蓝色夏威夷
你能看见我吗
Hey, can you see me?
暂时不能
Not yet.
该死的电脑摄像头
Blasted computer camera thing.
谁造的这鬼玩意儿
Who makes these things?
好了 我看见你了
All right, I see you.
快点 把这个给我解开
Come on, hurry. Get this off of me.
手别动
Hold your hand still.
赶紧动手吧
Just do it already.
你想保持这样吗
Do you want to stay like this?
我们能给你松开是你走了运
You’re lucky we cut you loose.
杀了阿布·拉马尔的那些人
The men who killed Abu Ramal,
正在离开萨那 沿80号♥高速向西行
leaving Sana’a, heading west on Highway 80.
-好的 -80号♥高速
– Okay. – Highway 80.
我们现在就出发
We’re leaving now.
-我也要去 -不
– I’m coming, too. – u202dNo.
这不再是你的战斗了
This is not your fight anymore.
明白吗
Understand?
出来 快滚出来
别 求你了
你知道吗 我已经四年没用过空调了
You know it’s been four years since I’ve had air conditioning?
我受够了炎热
I’m done with the heat.
我有点喜欢这里了
Kind of like it out here.
没有高墙
No walls.
没有高墙 这跟墙无关
No walls, okay? Ain’t about walls.
在我看来 你知道你在这世上最需要什么吗
My opinion, you know what you need more than anything else in the world?
笑口常开
Got to laugh more.
他要是想笑
If he wants to laugh,
费阿刻斯正是该去的地方
Phaeacia’s the place.
我一直想带上希巴
I always wanted to bring Sheba;
让她见见那里的人
for her to see the people.
没有科技 政♥治♥ 或者现代的荒唐事
No technology, no politics, no modern nonsense.
他们知道该如何享受生活
They know how to enjoy life.
没有科技吗
No technology?
佛莱迪·摩克瑞都黑不进去
Freddie Mercury here couldn’t hack it.
佛莱迪·摩克瑞
Freddie Mercury?
我能黑进去
I could hack it.
手♥机♥发明前我也活得好好的
I was alive before cell phones.
比起药片 你对手♥机♥屏幕
You’re more addicted to that screen
更上瘾 这说明了些问题
than you are to them pills, and that is saying something.
准备好
Be ready.
朋友们 我们有麻烦了
My friends. We got problems!
迈克尔 我们得走了
Michael, we got to go!
迈克尔 快走
Michael? Let’s go!
我得走了
I got to go.
等一下 让我试试别的办法
Hold on, let me try something else.
你现在能看见我吗
Can you see me now?
不能 截个屏
No. Take a screen capture.
截什么
What of?
截屏 快点
A screen capture. Take it.
ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正从东面接近
ISIL militants coming from the east.
这应该会变得很有趣
This should get interesting.
别幻想着一发子弹就能让我们摆脱困境
Don’t think one bullet is going to get us out of this.
一发子弹 谁的枪会只带一发子弹
One bullet? Who the hell carries a gun with one bullet?
被ISIL组织抓住前打算饮弹自尽的人
The man who would kill himself before being captured by ISIL.
拉近点 放大
Get closer. Zoom in.
停住
Hold on.
这些士兵是怎么找到他们的
These militants, how’d they find them?
见鬼 你在等什么 回击啊
Damnit, what are you waiting for? Shoot back!
我们只有一发子弹
We only got one bullet.
-一发子弹 -正是
– One bullet? – Exactly.
我们要在这玩完了
We’re seriously screwed here.
除非我能让这发子弹发挥效力
Unless I can make this one bullet count.
什么
What?
你果然知道怎么发挥子弹效力 孩子
You sure as hell made it count, kid.
真有你的
Hell yeah, you did.
我的天
Oh, my God.
迈克尔
Michael.
他情况不妙 哥
He’s in a bad way, Linc.
来更多人了 我们得赶紧离开这
More coming, we got to get the hell out of here!
他们停下来干什么
What are they stopping for?
不知道
Don’t know.
我们不能再往前走了
We can’t go any further.
我们还能往前走一大段
We can go a lot further.
我们得赶到费阿刻斯
We’ve got to get to Phaeacia.
没路了 维普
There’s no roads, Whip.
路线和地图在奥玛的脑子里
The roads are in Omar’s head along with the map.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我们的地图已经死了
Our map is dead.
我们得返回
We got to head back.
去哪里
To what?
他说得对
He’s right.
没有地图我们会死在这里的
We’ll die out there without a map.
那可不一定
We don’t know that.
几乎是一定的
We 99% know that.
我猜我们还没脱离险境
Guess we’re not out of the woods yet!
我们得甩掉这家伙 无论他是谁
We got to lose this guy, whoever he is!
我们走 快开车 见鬼
Let’s go! Then move it, damn it.
现在所有目标方位250
All targets now bearing 2:50.
跟着他们
Stay with them.
不 撤离无人机
No. Pull the drone.
是时候让我们的访客离开了
Time for our visitors to leave.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们刚在也门发现卡尼尔·乌提斯
We find Kaniel Outis in Yemen,
接着叛军就出现要杀他
and then rebels show up to take him out?
我会觉得那只是巧合吗
Was I supposed to think that was a coincidence?
这不是监视 对吗
This isn’t surveillance, is it?
这是暗♥杀♥
This is assassination.
你在利用我♥干♥一些见不得光的勾当 对吗
You’re using me for some sort of black work, aren’t you?
这是你无需过问的 特里西亚
This is way over your head, Tricia.
别再问问题
Stop asking questions.
如果你还不走 我就要告发你了
If you don’t get out of my sight, I will blow the whistle.
马上
Right now.
原本我俩在康涅狄格州的周末会很销魂
Would’ve been a hell of a weekend in Connecticut.
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
这是玩火
It’s playing with fire,
像这样私自占用其他部门资源
co-opting other agencies like that.
你觉得她会告发吗
You think she’ll talk?
大打国家牌来试探我们吗
Run it up the flagpole?
你想杀了她吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!