我绝对会杀了你
And I will kill you.
我等不及要杀他了
I can’t wait to kill him.
你敢背后偷袭我 我就灭了你
You coldcock me, I end you.
我们国家的首要原则 懂吗
Rule number one in my country. Okay?
我们国家的首要原则是
And rule number one in my country is
如果大事不妙 那就去沙漠
when things get bad, go to the desert.
我们真是走投无路了
We are desperate, desperate men.
奥马尔比我们更惨
Not as desperate as Omar right now.
他现在惹了最不该惹的人 就是维普
If there’s one man you don’t want to get on the wrong side of, it’s Whip.
这句话也适用于你 迈克尔
That might apply to you, too, Michael.
我感觉那孩子觉得你背叛了他
I get the sense the kid thinks you betrayed him somehow.
我可以理解他为什么这么想
I could understand why he thinks that.
我真的很抱歉 伙计
I really am sorry, my friend.
我一害怕 就会做错选择
When I’m scared, I make poor choices.
懒得听你废话 懂吗
Zero comes out of your mouth. Okay?
我这几天真的过得很不爽 不爽透顶了
I’m having a really bad couple of days. Just the worst.
纽约 国♥务♥院♥附楼
岸田探员
Agent Kishida.
正在收拾新办公室啊
Settling into your new office, I see.
我还觉得这里是凯勒曼的办公室 长官
I still see this as Kellerman’s office, ma’am.
或许你已经知道
As you probably know,
在凯勒曼被杀之前
before he was killed,
他一直在调查”21号♥空间”这个组织
Kellerman had been looking into 21-Void.
是的 我知道
I knew that. Yes.
我需要保罗的文件
I need Paul’s files.
显然他快要接近某些真♥相♥了
Obviously, he was getting close to something
所以他们杀了他
and they killed him for it.
机密
其实我调查了他的线索
Actually, I’ve been looking into his leads,
一无所获
and there’s nothing there.
我真不想这么说 但这文件里全是死胡同
I hate to say it, but this file is full of dead ends.
机密 仅供过目
这里面什么都没有
There’s nothing here.
肯定有点什么
There must be something.
听着 我不希望保罗是白白牺牲
Look, I don’t want Paul to have died in vain,
但我们得用全新的视角看这个事件
but we need to look at this whole thing with new eyes.
你自己看吧
Read it for yourself.
好 加入新的看法 行
Okay, you want to put new eyes on this? Fine.
现在我是你上司
Now that you report to me,
我要求你严密观察
I need you to look into the possibility
是否可能有内部人员牵涉其中
that there was an insider involved.
这里 国♥务♥院♥吗
Here? At the State Department?
任何与证据链有关的地方
Anywhere along the evidence chain.
明白 长官
Will do, ma’am.
岸田探员
Agent Kishida.
没想到这个时间打电♥话♥过来
I wasn’t expecting a call at this hour.
我只是想继续我们早些时候的话题
I just wanted to follow up on our earlier conversation.
中东的情况怎样了
The situation in the Middle East?
情况有了变化
Situation’s developing.
我们得尽快见面
We need to meet soon.
好吧
Fair enough.
我们回去了就给你打电♥话♥
The moment we’re back, we’ll call you.
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
You worked at NSA?
干了十年的”天眼”监控
Team Eye in the Sky for ten years.
通过卫星看到了你能想到最恶心的勾当
Watched the most heinous crap you can imagine by satellite.
石刑 强♥奸♥
Stonings, rapes.
只能坐在那无助地看着
Just had to sit back and watch it
仿佛恐怖电影的东西
like a horror film, helpless,
直到波塞冬接触我
until Poseidon tapped my shoulder,
给了我一个改变现状的机会
gave me a chance to do something about it.
艾米丽 很高兴再次见到你
Emily, good to see you again.
我也是
Likewise.
你收到我的消息了吧
You got my message?
关于卡尼尔·乌提斯的
Kaniel Outis?
你会帮我们找到他们吗
You gonna help us locate them?
听我说 官方回答是不
Look, protocol says no.
我们不参与中情局及一切攻击性质的行动
We stay clear of CIA, any offensive action.
我们只负责监视
We’re surveillance only.
我们只想监视他
We just want to put eyes on him.
我想可以以跨部门合作的名义
I think I can get you in as observers
让你们作为观察员加入
under interagency auspices.
我就知道你会帮我
I knew I could count on you.
可你欠我人情
But you owe me.
我们在康涅狄格州住过的那个家庭旅馆
That B&B we went up to in Connecticut,
我要再过一次那样的周末
I want that weekend again.
要一模一样的
That exact weekend.
你这后面装的什么东西
What you got back here, anyway?
这是什么 枪还是毒品
What is this, guns, drugs?
烟火吗
Fireworks?
你不懂费阿刻斯人
You don’t understand the Phaeacians.
他们美丽 慷慨
They are beautiful. Generous.
永远在微笑
They just want to smile.
不像你
Unlike you.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
记仇
Ah, holding grudges.
对心脏没有好处
It’s very bad for the heart…
你知道还有什么对你的心脏没有好处吗
You know what else is bad for your heart?
我往你心脏里塞一个罗马烟火
If I shove a Roman candle through the middle of it.
雅 拜托
Ja, please.
别当着我们的面嗑药了
Don’t check out on us.
还是想不明白你们为什么要救我出来
Still trying to figure out why you got me out.
我需要你的聪明脑袋保持完全清醒
I need that great big mind of yours clean and clear.
是昨晚机场打来的那个号♥码
It’s the number from the airport last night.
钞票哥 怎么样了
C-Note, what’s up?
林肯 我是希巴
Lincoln, it’s Sheba.
我用的本杰明的电♥话♥
I got Benjamin’s phone.
你找到奥玛了吗
Did you find Omar?
找到了
Yeah, we found him.
正在赶路
We’re traveling.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 现在我们在约旦
Yes. We’re in Jordan.
今晚飞美国
Leaving for the U.S. tonight.
钞票哥还好吗
How’s C-Note?
他很好
He’s fine.
我们都好
We all are.
大家都好好的
Everyone.
我们会成功抵达的
We’re going to make it.
这都多亏了你
It’s because of you.
多亏了我的钱
Because of my money.
是多亏了你
It’s because of you.
算了吧
Come on.
你很伟大 林肯
There is nobility in you, Lincoln.
当我回去后 我请你喝一杯
When I get back, I’ll, I’ll buy you a drink.
我不喝酒的
I don’t drink.
但我会请你喝酒
But I’ll buy you a drink.
这样如何
How about that?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
约旦 安曼
有结果了
We got a hit;
有人在约旦使用富兰克林的手♥机♥
Franklin’s cell phone lit up in Jordan.
也门 萨那
几天前他用信♥用♥卡♥在也门买♥♥的
The one he bought with a credit card in Yemen a few days ago.
境外呼叫一个未知号♥码
Making an outbound call to an unknown number.
现在地处也门萨那城外
Currently right outside Sana’a, Yemen.
对该目标重新部署无人机航线
Rerouting a drone to that target now.
我们找到他了 不是吗
We just found our man, didn’t we?
那里 两辆车正向西行驶
There. Two vehicles heading west.
无人机已到位
Drones in position.
让我们来看看
Let’s take a peek.
他们停下了
They’re stopping.
调出该位置的所有资料
Pull up all known data on that location.
为什么停下了
Why did we stop?
离费阿刻斯还有483公里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!