Are you sure? Is everything okay?
是的 我们很好 谢谢
Really. Yes. We’re fine. Thank you.
等我把麦克的包给你
Well, let me get Mike’s bag.
不了 别管它了 我明天过来拿
No, no, don’t worry about it. I’ll get it tomorrow.
我要你现在上车
I want you to get in the car
不管发生什么都别出来 好吗
and no matter what you don’t get out, okay?
你急着去哪
Where you going so fast?
上车
Get in.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨天系里的会议怎么样了
How was that department meeting yesterday?
你一般都和杀手开会吗
You usually meet with killers?
莎拉 莎拉 别这样 别这样
Sara. Sara. Please, please, please.
让我解释好吗 听我说
I can explain, okay? Just listen to me.
我担心死了
I was sick with worry.
我得保护你 保护我们的家庭
I needed to protect you, to-to protect our family,
我从那家数码店拿了你的手♥机♥
so I picked up your phone from the shop
交给了安德鲁·尼尔森
and I took it to Andrew Nelson,
他是我在计算机科学系的一个朋友
my buddy in the computer sciences department.
他做了深入追踪
He did a deep dive,
某种深度数据恢复 他成功了
some kind of data archaeology, and he did it.
他追踪到了那些混♥蛋♥
He tracked those bastards down.
找到了他们的手♥机♥信息
Got their cell information.
所以 我给他们打了电♥话♥
So… so I called them,
想着也许
thinking I could-I could maybe
-能和他们达成协议 -你还打他们电♥话♥
– make a-make a deal with them. – You called them.
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉 请听我说
Sara, please, listen to me.
莎拉 我这样做是为了你
Sara, this was for you.
你最好现在从我面前滚开
You’re gonna want to get out of the way right now.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara. Sara!
萨那火车站
就是这里
This is it.
我们离开这个国家的方法
Our ticket out of the country.
我告诉你 迈克尔 这是个坏主意
I’m telling you, Michael, this is a bad idea.
这里到处都是ISIL的人
ISIL are everywhere.
不 我们能行
No, I can do this.
你真的花了一千万里亚尔[4万美元]
You really paid the equivalent of ten million rial
买♥♥某人的骨灰吗
for some dude’s ashes?
不是普通人的骨灰 兄弟
Not just any ashes, man.
是佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰
Freddie Mercury’s ashes.
花两倍的钱我都愿意买♥♥
I would’ve paid twice that.
来吧
Come on.
把头低下
Keep your head down.
我们现在该认清现实 往机场走了吧
I think it’s time we get sane and head to the airport.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这里更好 他们控制着火车站
This is better. They control the station.
他们绝不会猜到我们就在眼皮底下
They’ll never think to look for us here now.
他们在利用这里改运货物 而非乘客
They’re repurposing those trains for cargo, not passengers.
只要我们上了火车
Once we’re on, it’s…
我们就能一路向北
it’s a straight shot to the north.
他们不会再检查车厢
They won’t check the cars again.
这是你看到火车时所想到的吗
That’s what you see when you see the train?
我只看到一群人拿着AK47步♥枪♥
I see a bunch of dudes with AK-47s
不像我们赤手空拳
who don’t look a thing like us.
你真的相信我们能坐火车活着穿过
You really believe we can survive 300 miles on a train
483公里的ISIL领地吗
through ISIL territory?
这是自杀
Now that’s suicide.
-是挺危险的 -没有开玩笑
– It does seem risky. – No kidding.
不 不
No, no.
我们混进搬运工的队伍 别抬头
We get in that line of cargo carriers. Keep our heads down.
一旦上了火车 一路上低调行事
Once we’re on the train, lay low the rest of the trip.
另外 我们不需要扮得像他们一样
Besides, we don’t need to look like them.
“告诉信徒们”
“Tell the believing men
“不要抬头 保持谦逊”
to lower their gaze and be modest.”

Come on.
刚才那几句出自《古♥兰♥经♥》[伊♥斯♥兰♥教的最高经典]
From the Koran.
所有路都被封锁了
All the roads are blocked.
所以你们得另寻一条去边境的路
So you’ll have to find a different way to the border.
搭火车
By train!
海瑟 现在怎么办
Heather, what now?
现在怎么办
What now?
我是说 这一切都是谎言 不是吗
I mean, it was all a lie, wasn’t it?
所有事情 我们的生活 婚姻
Everything. Our whole life, our whole marriage.
他和那个朝他开枪的女人聊天时的距离
He was standing as close as you were to me right now,
也不过就像你我现在的距离一样
and he was chatting with the woman who shot him.
你是想说 他一手策划了自己被枪击
You’re saying he planned to get himself shot
就像某种变♥态♥的表演吗
like it was some sort of, uh, sick performance?
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我是说 我…
I mean, I…
-对 他就是在演戏 -但他差点死了
– Yes. Yes, it was. – But he almost died.
所以原计划只是轻伤他的手脚 对吧
So, the plan was to wing him, right?
帮他排除嫌疑 但枪击过了火
To just put him above suspicion, but the shot went wide.
他受了重伤
He gets hit.
-他知道他老婆是医生 -莎拉 别说了
– He knows that he’s married to a doctor. – Sara, Sara, stop. Stop.
你三天没睡了 对吗
You haven’t slept in three days, right?
你为持械入室的事感到不安
You’re upset about the home invasion
你还因为你的爱人
and you’re tying yourself up in knots
孩子的生父 可能还活着
because the love of your life,
而让自己操透了心
the father of your baby, might be alive.
而且我还联♥系♥不上林肯
And I can’t get through to Lincoln.
但我看了那段视频
But I saw that video.
绝对是他
It’s him.
-好吧 我… -那就是迈克尔
– Okay, and I… – That’s Michael.
我相信你 真的
And I believe you. I do.
-那很重要 -那是最重要的
– And that matters. – That’s all that matters.
我知道
No, I know.
但雅各布是个好男人
But Jacob is a good man.
他是你丈夫
He’s your husband.
-对 -他帮你开启了新的人生
– Yeah. – And he helped you start a new life.
携手同心
Together.
雅各布・奈斯
是他打来的
And that’s him.
-我得去接 -不不不 别接
– I have to answer it. u202d- No. No. No, you don’t.
有事请留言 会给您回电
Leave a message and we’ll get back.
海瑟 海瑟 莎拉在你那吗
Heather, Heather? Is Sara there?
拜托 我需要和她谈谈
Please, I-I need to speak with her.
听着 这里有个天大的误会
Look, there’s been a huge misunderstanding
我会把所有事情都解释清楚
and I can explain everything.
你能告诉她吗
Will you just– will you tell her that?
给我回个电♥话♥
And to call me?
他在跟踪我
He’s tracking me.
莎拉 亲爱的 我是你的闺蜜
Sara, honey. I’m your best friend.
他自然会先给我这打电♥话♥
Of-of course he’s gonna call here first.
这不能表明他是内奸
It doesn’t make him Deep Throat.
不如我们想想有没有更简单的解释
Listen, let’s just see if there’s a simpler explanation.

Okay.
他提到的那个电脑技术人员叫什么名字
What was the name of that computer tech that he mentioned?
安德鲁
Andrew.
尼尔森 安德鲁・尼尔森
Nelson. Andrew Nelson.
好 我在那个系里有个老朋友
Okay, well, I have an old friend in that department.
只要一个电♥话♥就能查明雅各布有没有说谎
We can find out if Jacob’s full of it in one call.
好吧
Okay.
萨那

这靴子应该捐给ISIL的”伟业”
脱下来
交出来
这是他仅有的靴子了
关老子屁事
他可以自己回答
快去那列火车的另一边
Get on the other side of that train!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
你想干什么
What do you want?
看我刚给你发的照片
Look at the picture I just sent you.
凶手就在我的视野范围内

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!