波塞冬告诉我凯勒曼并没有权限
Poseidon told me Kellerman didn’t have the authority
或者司法权赦免我们的罪行
or jurisdiction to exonerate our crimes.
他利用这点作为在法律上要挟的筹码
He used that as a legal fulcrum.
告诉我他能在法律的权限范围内
Told me he could put us all away for life
把我们关一辈子 除非…
within the mandate of the law unless…
除非我为他效命
unless I went to work for him.
在这节骨眼上 他们到底能谈些什么
What the hell can they be talking about at a time like this?
我不知道
I don’t know…
但大哥在听我想听的事
but big brother’s hearing things I want to hear.
我们不能待着
We cannot stay.
我们必须现在走
We must go now.
或许我们不用
Maybe we don’t.
你到底在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
或许逃跑都只不过是推迟不可避免的宿命
Maybe all this running is just delaying the inevitable.
在这孤独而死 在家孤独而死[没分别了]
Die alone here. Die alone at home.
天啊 你需要个女朋友
God, you need a girlfriend, man.
那些声音朝着我们过来了
Those voices are heading our way.
他们就要找到我们了
They’re almost on us.
这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣
Who the hell is this Poseidon guy?
一个变♥态♥
A psychopath.
中情局里一名不得志的政策专家
A frustrated policy wonk in the CIA
自认为他能比他的上司做得更出色
who felt he could do better than his superiors.
他在中情局内创建了一个叫”21号♥空间”的组织
So, he created a cell within the CIA called 21-Void,
执行他自己的情报行动
implementing his own intelligence operations.
而他需要我的帮助
And he needed my help
在世界各地把入狱的人救出来
breaking out people imprisoned all over the world.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists,
持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
political dissidents…
叛变的特工
rogue agents…
如果我做了 你和莎拉 你们会自♥由♥
and if I did it, you and Sara, you’d go free.
抹掉你们的案底 但是…
Your record’s expunged, but…
有个麻烦
there was a rubble.
不允许我和你们任何人联♥系♥
I wasn’t allowed to have contact with any of you,
包括我儿子
including my son.
迈克尔
Michael.
所以当时迈克尔·斯科菲尔德”死了”
So, Michael Scofield was dead and…
这些年我用了很多化名
over the years I assumed many names.
最近就是卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis… the most recent.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么不联♥系♥我
Why didn’t you reach out to me?
我别无选择
I didn’t have a choice.
波塞冬的”意思” 表达得很清楚
Poseidon made that… very clear.
怎么回事
How?
最初 我拒绝了
At first, I said no.
我不肯干
I wouldn’t do it.
没过几周 莎拉被关禁闭 被人打
Then within weeks, Sara was incarcerated, beaten.
所以我妥协了
And so I gave in.
我做的一切 都是为了家人
Everything I did, I did for family,
为了你 为了莎拉
for you, for Sara,
为了麦克
for Mike…
这样你们就不用
so none of you would ever have to spend another day
在监狱度日
inside a prison cell or…
或者亡命天涯
or live a life on the run.
看看我们现在的处境
Look at us now.
他们要开始搜查建筑了
They’re starting to search the buildings.
-火车站 -机场
– Train station. – u202dAirport.
火车站
Train station.
萨那国际机场
所有乘客必须出示机票
All passengers must present a ticket.
所有乘客必须出示机票
All passengers must present a ticket.
这样可上不去飞机 我们得从那穿过去
Never gonna get to our seats. We need to go through there.
连飞行员都上不了飞机
Even the pilot can’t get on the plane.
这机场全都是飞机
This is an airport full of planes.
-肯定还有其他的 -没用的
– There’s got to be others. – It’s no good.
今天这里的人会死的
People will die here today.
我们得想别的办法
We need another option.
-我的人 奥玛 -奥玛
– My man, Omar. – u202dOmar?
那个小滑头吗
That slippery brother?
现在能相信人可不容易
Trust is a luxury right now.
可以相信他 他能起一定作用
He can be trusted. To a point.
-他在沙漠那边的西海岸有关系 -不行
– He has connections on the western coast, across the desert. u202d- No.
林肯和迈克尔要来 这才是计划
Lincoln and Michael are coming here. That’s the plan.
如果我们走了他们就不知道下一步怎么办了
They don’t have a next move if we leave.
现在都还不知道他们在外面的什么地方
Now they’re out there somewhere, God knows where.
你朋友来晚了 你看看周围
Your friends are too late. Look around you.
这机场可不是他们待的地方
This airport is no good to them.
我们不能走
We’re not leaving.
那是什么地方
What is that place?
那些西方人越狱后去了那
Where the westerners went when they made their escape.
我在办假证的窝点碰到了他们中的一个
I ran into one at the Forger’s Den.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
你觉得就凭你这一只眼睛
And how do you expect to find the foreigners
怎么找到那些外国人
with only one eye?
他们来了 ISIL的人来了
They’re here. ISIL are here!
快走 快走 我有个主意
Come on, come on. I have an idea.
那个飞行员
The pilot.
好 跟上我 跟上我
Okay, follow me. Follow me!
别跟丢了他 别跟丢了那飞行员
Don’t lose him. Don’t lose the pilot.
快走 快 快
Come on. Come on, come on.
机组人员通道
禁止入内
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
不 蹲下走
No, just stay down.
好了 在这里等着
Okay. Wait here.
-什么 -我会回来的
– What? – u202dI’ll be back.
-本杰明 -我一个人去
– Benjamin… – I’m going alone.
别去
Don’t do it.
停下
Halt!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
跪下 别动
On your knees! Halt!
出来 出来
Come out. Come out.
你是谁 出示证件
Who are you? Papers.
-别开枪 别开枪 -证件
– Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – u202dPapers.
异教♥徒♥
Infidels!
那些异教♥徒♥在机场
The infidels are in the airport.
杀害拉马尔的凶手 我亲眼看到的
The killers of Ramal! I’ve seen them with my own eyes.
-什么 -给我悬赏金
– What? – I want my reward.
一千万里亚尔 我要发财了
The ten million rial. I will be rich.
-带我们去 -你得先保证
– Take us to them. – Not until you promise
我能拿到我的一千万里亚尔
I will get my ten million rial.
如果你说的是实话 钱就归你
If you speak the truth, you’ll have the money.
你作为模范穆♥斯♥林♥ 动粗的情况有点多啊
You kick a lot of ass for a good Muslim.
你可以把人从街上除掉
You can take the man out of the streets,
但是街上不可能没有一个人
but you can’t take the streets out of the man.
你们为什么帮我 你们是谁
Why do you help me? Who are you?
我和你一样
I’m a man, just like you,
都想远离这场混乱
trying to get out of this madness,
但我们无法通过那些大门
but we’re not gonna get out through those gates.
现在逃离的唯一办法就是坐飞机 兄弟
The only way out now is up, brother.
747没法起飞
The 747 is done.
有叛军把守
It’s been secured by the rebels.
我不是说也门航♥空♥
I’m not talking about Yemenia Air.
我说的是那一架飞机
I have my eyes on a different set of wings.
妈妈
Mom?
莎拉
Sara!
你吓了我们一跳
You scared us.
-抱歉 -一切还好吗
– Sorry. – u202dIs everything all right?
挺好的 只是今天过得有点乱
Yeah, no, It’s fine. I just– it’s been a crazy day,
我还忘记了迈克的西班牙语课
made more so by the fact that I forgot Mike’s Spanish lesson.
-西班牙语课 -对啊
– Spanish? – Yeah.
-那不是今天上 -我们车上细说好吗
– That’s not today. – We’re gonna talk about it in the car, okay?
你确定吗 没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!