I’d be splitting my sides if we weren’t about to be slaughtered.
记住伍迪·艾伦说过的话
Remember what Woody Allen said.
[美国著名导演 编剧 演员]
他说过什么
What did he say?
“我不在乎死亡
“I don’t mind dying.
只是当它到来之时 我不想在场”
I just don’t want to be around when it happens.”
[祈求快而无痛的死亡 抑或还没直面死亡的心理准备]
振作点
Hey, come on.
我们需要你 好吗
We need you, okay?
在耽搁些什么
What’s the holdup?
检查下那边
斯科菲尔德必死无疑
Scofield’s a dead man.
他跟波塞冬纠缠在一起
He’s tangling with Poseidon.
我知道你打算做什么
I see what you’re doing here.
说波塞冬就好像在提别人
Talking Poseidon in third person,
就好像你不是他
like you’re not him.
国♥务♥院♥这些年来一直在找波塞冬
State Department has been looking for Poseidon for years,
你个笨蛋 他是个叛变的中情局特工
you idiot. He’s a rogue CIA operative.
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knows who he is.
你就扯吧
Here we go?
我知道对你一个普通罪犯而言
I know it’s a little above your pay grade
这有点超出你的理解范围
being a common criminal.
我是说 我们聊的是一个人 对吧
I mean, we’re talking about a single man. Right?
一个很不喜欢白宫外交政策的主战派
A hawk who apparently doesn’t like how the White House goes about foreign policy,
所以他决定亲自出马
and decided to take matters into his own hands.
不用军队 不用侵略
Not with armies, not with invasions,
而是通过杀死某个人
but by getting a single person killed,
通过让某个人当上政♥府♥要职
by getting a single person elected to office,
通过把某个人从监狱里放走
by getting a single person released from prison.
就像也门那个关押着迈克尔的监狱
Prison, like the one in Yemen, where Michael’s at.
想知道我的想法吗
You want my guess?
阿布·拉马尔才是波塞冬想放走的人
It’s Abu Ramal that Poseidon wants free.
那人我在监狱电视里见过
Guy I seen on the prison telly.
等等 我还以为中情局应该铲除恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Wait, I thought the CIA was supposed to kill terrorists,
-而非放走他们 -波塞冬不再是中情局的了
– not release them. – Poseidon is no longer CIA.
他不为任何人工作
He doesn’t report to anybody.
他只追求自己的理想
He just pursues his own ideology.
好吧 举个例子 听着
Okay, for instance, listen.
比如说你认为俄♥罗♥斯♥和伊朗
Let’s say you think Russia and Iran
对中东的影响太大了
are having too much influence in the Middle East,
而你觉得华府不会把事情办好
and you don’t think Washington is getting the job done.
那你就会放走拉马尔
You free Ramal.
没错 他的确是个伊♥斯♥兰♥激进份子
Sure, he’s an Islamic radical nut job,
但他会为你去对抗伊朗和俄♥罗♥斯♥
but he will fight Iran and Russia for you.
敌人的敌人即为朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
而波塞冬最狡猾之处在于
And what’s so shrewd about Poseidon
他做事不用任何网络
is he does it all without a network,
这也是他为什么这么难找的原因
which is why he’s so hard to find.
区区一个人能操控到这个地步吗
One man can pull strings like that?
一个人操控一堆人
One man manipulating a handful of others.
阿布·拉马尔是个大魔头
Abu Ramal is a monster.
他就该下地狱
And there’s a spot in Hell reserved for him,
不过最该堕入十八层地狱深处的要数波塞冬了
but the hottest spot is reserved for Poseidon,
因为他想放任拉马尔再一次搅乱这个世界
because he is letting Ramal loose on the world again.
那些人 他们的手上沾满了
Those men, they have the blood of thousands,
千千万万人的血
thousands on their hands.
跟他们比起来 你和我算得上两个天使
Compared to them, you and me are a couple of angels.
“天使”
“Angels”?
你弄清楚波塞冬是谁
You find out who Poseidon is,
斯科菲尔德又是怎么卷进去的
and how Scofield is wrapped up in it,
也许你的命运
maybe your fate…
就是要当个爱国者
is to be a patriot.
怎么…
What…?
跑 快跑
Go. Go!
万事万物皆有时[上天自有安排]
There’s a time for everything.
911吗 我需要帮助 要快
911? I need help… now.
他们要从上面翻过去
They’re going over the top.
我们走
Let’s go.
快走 快走 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
这边
This way!
锁住了
It’s locked!
是条死路
It’s a dead end.
不 不 不 糟了 糟了
No, no, no, no. No. No, no, no, no.
拉马尔
Ramal?
藏起来
Hide!
我不想杀你 只想杀你的同伴
I don’t want to kill you! Just your friends.
明白吗
You understand?
希德 你还活着啊
Sid, you’re alive?
-能活多久还不一定呢 -拉马尔
– We’ll see about that. – Ramal?!
我们把那混♥蛋♥交出去吧
Let’s hand the son of a bitch over.
没用的
Won’t work.
他们还是会杀了我们
They’ll gun us down anyway.
那也不能在这等死啊
Can’t just wait here and die.
你的戏演到头了
Your game is up.
赶紧出来
Come out!
任何挡在我和阿布·拉马尔之间的人都得死
Anyone who gets between me and Abu Ramal dies.
听懂了吗
You understand?!
拉马尔人呢
Where is Ramal?
快说
Tell me now!
有个男孩
There’s a boy.
麦克·斯科菲尔德 在纽约州伊萨卡
Ithaca, New York. Mike Scofield.
要是我不能活着出去
If I don’t make it out of here alive,
告诉他 他父亲很爱他
tell him his father loves him very much.
“他父亲”
“His father”?
如果我不阻止他开枪
If I don’t smother that gun,
我们都得死
they’ll kill us all.
后退
Move back!
后退 跑
Move back! Go!
让我过去
Let me through!
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael! Michael!
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael? Michael!
波塞冬派你来的吧
Poseidon sent you?
你朋友呢
Where’s your friend?
他早跑了
He’s long gone.
后门
Back door.
从里面锁住了
Locked from the inside.
他还在这里
He’s in here.
找到他
Find him.
我也曾和你一样 为谎言而杀戮
I was you once, killing for a lie.
那你现在算什么
Now you’re what?
为真♥相♥献身吗
Dying for the truth?
人总有揭开真♥相♥的天性
It’s human nature to find stuff out,
你也会揭开真♥相♥
so you will.
或者她也会
Or she will.
到那时 为谎言卖♥♥命的就得杀死揭开真♥相♥的
And then the lie has to kill the truth.
你们两个中 谁会被谁杀死…
Which one of you is gonna die ne–?
该撤了
Time to get scarce.
他跟你说什么了
What did he say to you?
没什么
Nothing.
汽修店就在前面几条街
Auto shop’s a few blocks up.
你的人最好在赶来的路上
And your men better be coming.
他们会赶到那的
They will be there.
雅去哪了
Where is Ja?
雅
Ja,
-你干什么呢 -我快饿死了
– what are you doing? – I’m starving, man.
知道我多久没见过水果了吗
You know how long it’s been since I seen fruit?
你停下来就为了吃东西吗
You’re stopping to eat?
你嗑药嗑疯了吗
Are you high?!
别质问我 你又不是我妈
Don’t come at me, man. You’re not my mama.
告诉你吧 你完了
You know what? You’re done.
-你滚吧 -什么
– You’re gone. – What?
-等等 -我让你滚 你就是个负担
– Wait. – I said, walk! You’re a liability!