那是因为在我的禁闭室里有
That’s because I have it in my cell.
我的”哈里发”王国♥军♥队越来越近了
My armies of the caliphate are coming closer.
等他们一到这个地方
The moment they reach this place,
你们都会像狗一样被处死
all of you will be put down like the dogs that you are.
纽约州
美 国 国 务 院
好的 莎拉
All right, Sara.
我们的朋友波塞冬露面了
Our friend, Poseidon, has surfaced.
老天爷啊
Good God.
又一波ISIL恐怖组织的攻击
Another ISIL attack.
他们要把这座城市变为废墟了
They’re ripping the city apart.
一群畜生
They’re animals.
我当了一辈子官
I’ve been a bureaucrat my whole life.
也恨透了官场
Hated it.
贪污腐♥败♥ 虚情假意 狼狈为奸
Corruption, backslapping.
不过今天 当官可能还有点好处
But today, maybe some good will come of it.
我曾和一个叫易卜拉欣的男孩一起读初中
I went to grammar school with this boy named Ibrahim.
过去这么多年 他现在是一名联邦法官
All the years later, he’s a federal judge.
你是说这名法官能帮我们
You, saying this judge can help us?
我几个小时前给他打过电♥话♥
I called him a few hours ago
把你弟弟的案子告诉了他
and told him about your brother’s case.
也门
萨那
司法部
想重新装♥修♥呢 是吧
Redecorating, I see.
只是为即将到来的变天做准备
Just readying for the coming change of seasons.
奢侈品是瓦哈比教派看不惯的东西
Luxury is something the Wahhabists frown upon,
[一个极度保守的极端主义伊♥斯♥兰♥教派 催生恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的根源之一]
所以奢侈品得藏起来
so luxury will stay behind closed doors.
你应该逃离这个国家
You should flee the country.
我在哪都能活下去 你知道的
I’m a survivor, you know that.
我想布鲁斯先生或许能帮得上他弟弟的事
I thought Mr. Burrows could perhaps help with his brother’s cause.
是的
Yes.
最高司法委员会颁发的完全赦免令
A full pardon from the Supreme Judicial Council.
但你得兑现你的承诺 雅米尔
But you will have to uphold your end of the bargain, Jamil.
德国工艺 七万七千英里里程
German engineering. 77,000 miles.
5升 7速变速箱 V10发动机
Five liter, seven speed, V10.
它将有很高的收藏价值
It will be a welcome bit of luxury.
自然是要秘密收藏起来
Behind closed doors, of course.
祝你们两个好运
Best of luck to both of you.
真的很感谢你 谢谢
I really appreciate this. Thank you.
已经是这样了
It’s already done.
不管怎样它都会被丢在这里
It would’ve been left behind anyhow.
希望我们两家人今晚都能平安离开萨那
May both of our families get safely out of Sana’a tonight.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can’t just sit here and die.
你也有一扇这样的窗户 对吗
You-you got a window like this one, right?
也许我们能撬开它
Maybe we can pry it.
它太小太坚固了
It’s too small, reinforced.
被铸入钢筋基础设施里了
Built into the rebar infrastructure.
你外头有人 对吗
You got people on the outside, right?
他们会努力把我们救出去的
And they’re gonna try and get us out.
他们本应昨晚在商店和我们汇合
They were supposed to meet us at the shop last night
但我们没有出现
and we didn’t show.
我们不能就这样放弃
We can’t just quit
-任凭波塞冬打败我们 -拉马尔
– and let Poseidon beat us. – Ramal?
如果我们合作 就会有出去的办法
There’s a way out if we work together,
但越狱必须从你的牢房♥里开始
but escape has to start from your cell.
我已经没兴趣了
I’m no longer interested.
你现在唯一能做的就是求我
The only thing left for you to do is to beg.
求我当我的大军来临之时 我也许会放你一条生路
Beg that I might let you live once my armies came,
但也只能是以奴隶的身份
if only as a slave.
我在过去七年里一直是奴隶
I’ve been a slave for the last seven years.
我不会再继续下去了
I won’t do it anymore!
你死了我会想念你
I will miss you when you’re dead,
不过也就想那么一小会儿
but only for a minute.
然后你就会被时间和这个世界遗忘
Then you will be forgotten by both time and the world.
她也是我的孩子 辛迪
Well, she’s my kid, too, Cindy.
我分到了周末和…
I have the weekends and…
不 我要周末
Well, no, I have the weekends
我不想要周三下午
and I don’t want a Wednesday afternoon.
我怎么会想要那天呢
Why would I want that?
是的 没人想要
Yeah, nobody does.
没事的 辛迪
No, that’s okay, Cindy.
没事 还有哪几天
Yeah, that’s fine. What other days?
你还想要哪几天
What other days do you want?
你知道吗 我现在不想讨论这个
Actually you know what? I don’t want to discuss this now.
不 我们以后再谈
No, we’ll talk about it later.
再见
Bye.
自我被释放以来 这世上
Of all the things that mystify me in this world
令我最困惑的事是
since I’ve been released,
现今居然时兴甘蓝汁了
is that kale is the rage.
甘蓝汁
Kale.
西尔多·拜格威尔
Theodore Bagwell.
同样令我困惑的是
Thing that mystifies me equally
七年前
is seven years ago,
你赦免了迈克尔 林肯和其他所有人
you exonerated Michael, Lincoln, all of them,
却没有我
except me.
-是吗 -爽
– Really? – Yes!
这是你来这的原因吗
That’s why you’re here?
就因为我没赦免你吗
Because I didn’t exonerate you?
赦免一个谋杀犯
A murderer,
罪行累累的淫♥魔♥
a sexual predator a dozen times over.
关键词是”曾经是”
“Was” is the key word.
哥现在可是个弃暗投明之人了
I’m a man moving toward the light now,
光明在召唤着我
and the light’s beckoning me.
我只是不知道谁在背后操纵
I just don’t know who’s pulling the strings.
但莎拉说是你
But Sara says it’s you.
莎拉让你来找我的吗
Sara put you onto me?
好吧 我不知道你和她谁更蠢
Okay. I don’t know who the bigger idiot is, you or her.
我那是在帮她
I was helping her.
你黑进了她的手♥机♥
You were hacking her phone
还派人追杀她
and sending those people after her–
不许… 撒谎
Don’t… lie.
现在
Now…
不如你给哥倒杯那种恶心的甘蓝汁喝吧
how about you pour me one of them nasty little kale jobbies,
告诉我这一切跟我和斯科菲尔德有什么关系
and tell me what’s all this got to do with Scofield and myself,
你的同伙是谁 你又是谁
who your friends are, who you are–
我想彻底看清那个想操纵我的人的真面目
I want to see the true face of who’s pulling my strings once and for all.
在大厅里有两个人找你
You have two visitors in the lobby.
告诉他们我很快下去
Tell them I’ll be right down.
这个我来搞定 格蕾丝
I got this, Grace.
他们攻进城里了
They’re in the city.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What do you think I’m doing?
别跑 你个混♥蛋♥
Don’t run, you dog!
别跑
Don’t run!
要开始了 准备好
It is happening. Be ready.
这个赦免令最好能救他出来
This pardon better get him out of here.
我们没多少时间了
We don’t have much time–
我们得找到监狱长
we have to get to the warden.
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
他们要放弃这座监狱了
They’re abandoning the prison.
那就是易卜拉欣同意特赦的原因
That’s why Ibrahim gave us that pardon.
他知道特赦已没什么意义了
He knew it was worthless.
你和钞票哥带着其他人尽快前往机场
You and C-Note get the others to the airport as fast as you can–
或许还有一次离境的航♥班♥
there’s maybe one flight out.
留两个座位 知道了吗
Save two seats. All right?
你要去干什么
What are you going to do?
我要去救我弟
I’m gonna get my brother.
穆斯塔法
Mustapha!
退后 退后
Back up! Back up.
靠近者死 明白了吗
Anyone comes at me, dies. Understand?
你觉得你能射杀我们所有人吗
You think you can shoot all of us?