Get up there, after him.
放下枪
Drop them!
放下枪
Drop them!
把枪放下
Put it down!
快点
Do it!

No!
放下 快
Down, now!
木板横在缺口处 毯子盖住铁丝网
Board spans the gap. Blanket covers the wire.
出来
Get out!
你在这间牢房♥里干什么
What are you doing in this cell?
他们在房♥顶上
They’re on the roof!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
我信任过你 卡尼尔·乌提斯
I trusted you, Kaniel Outis.
你却骗了我
And you lied to me.
我以真♥主♥和”哈里发”王国♥军♥队的名义[伊♥斯♥兰♥教王权或辖地]
By God and my armies of the caliphate,
要你以死谢罪
you will die for it.
或许就在明天
Maybe even tomorrow.
莎拉
Sara…
我说这些话会让你身陷险境
I’m putting you in danger by saying this,
但可能也没关系 因为我到时已死
but maybe it doesn’t matter because I’ll be dead,
那么他们就会放过你
and they’ll leave you alone.
但我爱你
But I love you.
要知道 当年我爱着你
You see, I loved you.
也从未停止过爱你
I never stopped loving you.
这整个骗局 都是为了你
This whole lie, it was for you.
莎拉 如果我真的死了
Sara, if I… if I do die,
别让他们在墓碑上刻卡尼尔·乌提斯
don’t let them put Kaniel Outis on the headstone
因为那从来不是真正的我
because that’s never who I was.
让他们刻上我的真名
Make them put my real name,
那个始终如一的我
the man I have always been.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield.
越 狱 第五季第三集

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!