till you recruited me.
把我从奥沙克监狱救出来的你
When you pulled me out of that prison in the Ozarks,
作风正派
you had integrity.
当然 当时我知道那是中情局的差事
I know we were doing CIA work, sure,
救他们要的人出去啊什么的
you know, pulling their people out,
但重要的是我们并肩作战
but it was about you and me,
我们把性命都托付给对方
and having each other’s back.
之前从哥伦比亚越狱那次也一样
And it didn’t matter if you were Ramon Cadena
就算你化名罗曼·卡德纳 我也不在乎
when we did the Colombian break,
还有 阿萨夫…
or, you know Asaf…
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
随便吧 就是埃及那次
Whatever. The one in Egypt.
你还是那个你
You were still you.
这次也一样
And it’s the same with this one.
我们让你以卡尼尔·乌提斯的身份
You know, we trump you up as Kaniel Outis,
伪装成国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
big international terrorist.
那只是个名字
It’s just a name,
只是张罪行累累的”狼皮” 一个关进监狱的借口
it’s just a rap sheet, it’s a way to get you locked up.
对吧
Right?
我想问你的是…
I guess what I’m asking you is did…
你被单独监禁时是不是发生了什么事
did something happen to you while you were in solitary?
那时你是否真♥相♥信自己是卡尼尔·乌提斯了
Did you become Kaniel Outis in there in your head?
现在你是不是真想把拉马尔救出去
Do you now want Ramal out after all?
我告诉过你了 我们不管拉马尔了
I already told you Ramal is out of the picture.
你是说了 但有件小事…
Yeah, you said that, but one small thing…
计划是我们从上面那个洞口上去
We go up through that hole,
从囚区上面绕着走
and then we skirt above the block.
走到拉马尔囚室正上方 不是吗
Goes right above Ramal’s cell, doesn’t it?
敲掉几块砖
Knock out a couple tiles,
他就跟我们一起跑了 对吧
he joins the escape, doesn’t he?
刚才我们吵完架后 你跟他悄悄说了什么
What did you whisper to him in that moment after the fight?
你跟他说悄悄话了 说了什么
You whispered something, what was it?
九分钟
Nine minutes.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
刚吃晚饭时 他跟我说的
He told me at dinner.
他说他会来救我们
He said he would come for us.
本来只接我一个
It’s supposed to be only me,
但我会带上你们
but you will all be coming.
打开五号♥囚区的门
Open block five.
所有人都出来
Everyone out.
给我彻底搜查
Shakedown.
找到了
Got it.
找到了 穆斯塔法
Found it, Mustapha.
在埃米尔的大衣里
It was in the Emir’s coat here.
你相信了那个骗子的鬼话 是吗
You trusted the liar, didn’t you?
现在我们只要祈祷灯如约熄灭
Now, we just pray they get the lights out.
萨那
电气工程部
我们得快点了 伙计
We got to hurry, man.
不到十分钟就得断电了
We got less than ten minutes to kill the power.
别担心
Don’t worry.
幸运的话 你朋友和我儿子
With luck, both your friend and my son
一小时内就会重获自♥由♥了
will be free within the hour.
好的 断路器已关闭
Okay, breakers are down.
现在只要断掉备用电源就行
Now, we just need to pull the redundancies.
就在大厅那头
They’re down the hall.
我留下对付保安 快去
I’ll stay here and deal with security. Go.
好吧
Okay.
拜托 你在哪啊
Come on, where are you?
不是吧
Come on.
犹豫不决时 就用老办法
When in doubt, go old school.
我们走
Let’s go.
启动发电机
Get the generators up.
让囚犯都回牢房♥
Get these inmates back inside!

Now! u202d
我们走 我们走
Let’s go, let’s go!
把他们的武器抢过来
Get their weapons.
他们想丢下我们自己跑路
They are trying to escape without us.
快去他们的牢房♥
Get to their cell.
六号♥囚区 快走
Block six. Come on!
你听到了 兄弟
You heard them, brother.
-六号♥囚区 -好
– Block six. – u202dYes.
雅 把你电♥话♥给我
Ja, give me your phone.

Come on.
配上强光手电
Mount flashlights.
检查每间囚室
Secure every room.
不到万不得已 不要开枪
Shoot only if you have to.
逼不得已时 格杀勿论
And if you do, shoot to kill.
这边
This way.
去六号♥囚区的近路 兄弟 快
A shortcut to block six, brother, come on!
放开我 你个畜生
Get off me, you sick bastard!
你不挣扎就能少受点罪
It’s easier if you don’t struggle.
你就这样对我吗
u202dThis is how you treat me?
准备受死吧 疯狗
You’re going to die now, dog.
希巴 希巴 是我 是我
Sheba, Sheba, it’s me, it’s me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
林肯 怎么样
Linc, talk to me.
去接头点 汽修店
Get to the rendezvous, the auto shop.
我们赶不到了 希巴伤得很重
We ain’t gonna make it. Sheba’s busted up real bad.
-怎么回事 -快去接头点
– What happened? – Just get to the rendezvous.
我们得去接应迈克尔 该死的
We got to be there for Michael, damn it!
见鬼 进入一级防范禁闭了
Damn. Lockdown.
屋顶上加派了卫兵
Extra guards on the roof.
问题在于他们会不会离开
Question is whether they move on.
快点 快 快
Quickly! Hurry, hurry!
在这里 这间
It’s here, this one!
有麻烦了
We got problems.
-有人要进我们牢房♥ -有麻烦了
– Guys are trying to get into the cell. – Problem.
-怎么了 -有人来了
– What’s wrong? – People coming.
该死的 上面有卫兵
Damn it, we got guards up here.
争取点时间
Try and buy us some time.
交给我
I’m taking care of it.
不好 他们要逃跑了 快
No, they’re escaping, hurry!
不 求求你 别丢下我们
No, please! Don’t leave us.
求你了 我们是基♥督♥徒
Please, we are Christians,
他们会杀了我们的 求你了
they will kill us! Please!
不行 上面还不安全
No, we’re still not clear up top.
别让他们上来
Make sure they don’t get up.

Go!
他们来了 雅
They’re coming, Ja.
-怎么样 -不太妙
– How we doing? – Not good.
卫兵靠得更近了
Guards are even closer.
你快上去
Pull yourself up!
帮帮忙 帮帮忙
Help, help!
希德
Sid!
希德
Sid!
帮帮我
Help me out!
先把他拉上来
Get him up here first.
没门儿
That’s not how this works.
你们先把我弟弟拉上去
You pull my brother up first.
快 拉马尔来了
Hurry, Ramal is coming.
搭把手 我发誓我要…
Lend me your hand. I swear I’m gonna…
先把那孩子拉上来
The kid comes up first!

No!
退后 退后
Step away, step away.
不 穆萨 穆萨 看着我
No! Muza, Muza, look at me!
穆萨 穆萨
Muza! Muza!
不 不 看着我 兄弟
No! No, look at me, brother.
快走 快走 拉马尔来了
Go, go, go! It’s Ramal.
看着我 穆萨
Look at me! Muza!
快 我们最多有一分钟时间逃出去
Hurry. We’ve got a minute tops to get out of here.
上去 去追他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!