不允许任何人走出牢房♥一步
No one gets out of their cells
直到找到那块表为止
until that watch is found!
回你牢房♥里去
一级防范禁闭
进去
进去
我说过 拉马尔哪也去不了
I told you, Ramal’s not going anywhere.
只有我们能逃出去
Only we are.
我们会跟其他人一样被锁在自己的囚室里
We’re gonna be locked in our box just like the rest of them,
然而只有我们的囚室能逃出去
only our box has a way out.
等两个小时以后 那些灯都灭了
And in two hours when those lights go black,
我们会像幽灵一样从这里消失不见
we’re gonna disappear from this place like ghosts.
随便吧
Yeah, all right.
希巴
Sheba!
跟你一伙的都是些什么人
Who are these men you work with?
他们配不上你
They’re beneath you.
你才配不上我
You’re beneath me.
伤害你我也心痛
It pains me to hurt you,
但良家妇女就得恪守妇道
but a good woman is a humble woman.
给我记住了
Remember that.
那些人是谁
Who are these men?
不重要了
Doesn’t matter.
反正他们要离开了
They’re leaving.
坏人不是我
I am not the bad guy here.
你我有过一段情
You and I have a history.
上小学时我曾是何等地宠爱你
How I doted on you in grade school,
我又曾是如何等了又等
how I waited and I waited.
你没有等
You did not wait.
你只想强♥奸♥我
You tried to rape me!
求你了
Please.
行行好 松开我
Please. Please untie me…
这样我就可以让你再瞎一只眼
…so I can take your other eye.
捷普数码店
营业中
下午好
Afternoon.
我在找我那一部被一个女人偷走的手♥机♥
I’m looking for a cell phone that a woman stole from me.
她长这样 对吧
She looks like this?
不 我帮不了你
No, can’t help you.
帮不了 还是不愿帮
Can’t… or won’t?
抱歉 只不过店里有规矩
Sorry. Store policy, that’s all.
打烊
捷普数码店
你们要做什么
What are you doing?
我再问一次
u202dLet’s go again.
你见过她没有
Have you seen her? u202d
见过 见过
Yes. Yes!
她刚来过 大概十分钟前吧
She was here, like, ten minutes ago.
说她手♥机♥被黑了 想知道是谁干的
Said her phone was hacked and wanted to know who did it.
她现在知道了 不是吗
And now she knows, doesn’t she?
她给我们下了套
She baited us.
是死胡同
Dead end.
波塞冬有没有可能让我们直接杀了她
Any chance Poseidon’ll just let us kill her?
将来也许会吧
It might come to that.
等我们出去了 你会去哪里
We get out, where are you going?
回我沙发上
Back to my couch.
我首尔的沙发上
My couch in Seoul,
那里的墙是我的
where the walls are mine,
地板是我的
the floors are mine.
没人能找我麻烦
No one can get to me.
依旧把尘世关在门外 与世隔绝
The world stays outside like it’s supposed to.
卡尔加里
Calgary.
加拿大吗
Canada?
我要去当跳台滑雪运动员
I’m going to be a ski jumper.
你从没见过雪 对吧
You’ve never seen snow, have you?
所以才选那里
That’s the point.
我到目前在这个国家所经历的一切
Everything in my life till now in this country–
炎热 仇恨 从不下雪的天
the heat, the hate, the skies that never snow.
你所谈论的那种”尘世”
You talk about the world.
我想在那个世界的另一边[过另一种生活]
I want to be on the other side of it.
纽约州北部
-爸 妈 -儿子
– Hey, Dad. Hey, Mom. – Hi, son.
莎拉 让我来…
Now, Sara, let me, uh…
谢谢
Thanks.
-快请进 -房♥子真不错
– Come on in. – The house looks great.
稍等一下 不好意思
Oh, give me one sec. Sorry.

Hello?
你好 我是捷普数码店的布莱恩
Hi. This is Brian at Jep’s.
我给你激活新手♥机♥时记下了你的号♥码
I got this number when I activated your new phone.
你一直没回来
You never came back.
很抱歉 我想我不会回去了
I’m sorry. I don’t think I’m going to.
好吧 我只想告诉你
Well, okay, I just want to let you know
我发现了是谁在黑你的手♥机♥
that I figured out who was hacking your phone.
是谁
Who?
是你… 黑了你自己的手♥机♥
You… hacked your own phone.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你的拇指指纹就是秘钥 对吧
Your thumbprint is your password, right?
那个黑你手♥机♥的人用了你的指纹
Well, whoever hacked your phone used your thumbprint,
所以说 除非你大拇指丢了
so, unless you’re missing a thumb,
否则就是你自己
that’s you.
我不知道你惹了什么麻烦
I don’t know what you’re messed up in,
但换做是我 我一定会多加小心了
but I’d watch your back…
你在医院的时候
When you were in the hospital,
袭击我们的女人跟她的同伙又回来了
the woman who attacked us came back with her partner.
什么
What?
他们利用我的手♥机♥跟踪了我
They tracked me down using my cell phone,
所以我把手♥机♥拿去捷普数码店
so I brought it to Jep’s
想找出他们的幕后老板是谁
to try and figure out who they were working for.
等等 莎拉 这事明摆着由警方负责
Wait. Sara, this has police written all over it.
警方至今毫无进展
Police haven’t been able to do a thing.
所以呢 你就去了捷普数码店
So, what? You went to Jep’s Electronics
试图用反侦察的滥招数搞定吗
in some hackneyed attempt at counter-espionage?
抱歉 抱歉 只是…
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s just…
我明白你有点不知所措
I get you don’t know where to turn,
但这也是我的事
but I got a stake in this, too.
好吧 这可事关我的老婆和儿子
u202dOkay? This is my wife, my son.
你想报复这帮家伙吗
You want to get back at these guys?
那就去大学
The university.
我是说 那里有资源
I mean, it has real resources,
有计算机科学系
their Computer Sciences Department.
手♥机♥的事到此为止 我会把它留在捷普
The phone’s done. It’s gonna stay at Jep’s.
所以你的计划就是 逃避现实吗
So that’s your plan– just bury your head in the sand?

No.
不 我这些年学到了
No, I’ve learned over the years
逃避是最坏的选择 谢谢你了
that’s exactly what you don’t do. Thank you.
你是哪位
Which one’s this?
你在卫生间里搭讪的那位
The one you accosted in a bathroom.
那可不是搭讪 亲爱的
That wasn’t accostment, honey.
我搞清楚了一些有关于
I’ve learned some things
我们两个都在找的那个人的事
about who it is we’re apparently both looking for?
但我需要知道你有决心坚持到底
But I need to know that you’re willing to go the distance.
我最有决心了 小美人儿
I’m made of the distance, honeysuckle.
我就是决心的化身
I am the distance.
很好
Good.
因为你需要替我去和保罗·凯勒曼聊聊
Because you’re gonna have a conversation with Paul Kellerman for me.
不会吧 凯勒曼是幕后主使吗
Bull. Kellerman’s behind this?
你得去查清楚这到底是怎么回事
And you are gonna get every shred of information you can
不要放过任何蛛丝马迹
about what’s really going on.
十五分钟
15 minutes.
我只是想告诉你 这次是我自己打脸了
I’m soiling myself here, just so you know.
听着 我只说这一件事 好吗
Look, I’m just gonna say one thing, okay?
你就像我的兄弟
You’re like a brother to me,
就像一位老大哥一样
like an older brother.
-我不是个好大哥 -确实
– I’m not much of a brother. – u202dSure.
但重点是之前我一个兄弟都没
Point is that I had zero, nobody,
直到你拉我入伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!