My own fake passport coming from you?
你还有别的选择吗
You have another option?
快决定 我要离开这座城市了
Quick. I’m leaving the city.
这里已经没有地方是安全的了
Nowhere is safe anymore.
我需要两个护照 一个给我的
I need two passports. One for me,
一个给我弟弟的 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
one for my brother, Michael Scofield.
每个护照预付一千美元
$1,000 U.S. each, deposit.
取货的时候每个再付一千美元
$1,000 U.S. when you pick them up.
钞票哥
C?
如果你敢耍我 我就杀了你
You screw with me and I’ll kill you.
如果我耍你 我才不会留下等你来杀
I screw you, I won’t be around for you to kill me.
今晚十一点 希巴
11 tonight, Sheba.
护照会准备好的
Passports will be ready.
那我们就得分头行动了
That means we’re gonna have to split up.
你们俩去拿护照
You two get the passports,
我和这位朋友一起去发电厂
and I’ll go with our friend here to the power plant
搞定停电熄灯的活儿
and kill the lights.
然后我们救迈克尔出来
And we get Michael out.
美国国♥务♥院♥的一位发言人称
A U.S. State Department spokesperson said
也门首都日趋沦陷
the capital of Yemen grows ever closer to collapse
萨那落入ISIL激进分子手中
and it’s only a matter of time
只是时间问题罢了
until Sana’a’s fallen to the hands of ISIL radicals,
预计最快明天就会彻底沦陷
with the total collapse coming as soon as tomorrow.
捷普数码店
营业中
捷 普 数 码 店
要买♥♥智能手♥机♥吗
Looking for a smartphone?
对 你…
Yeah. You, um…
你也能修手♥机♥ 对吗
you fix phones, too, right?

Yeah.
我觉得有人黑了我的手♥机♥
I think somebody hacked my cell.
有可能帮我找出是谁干的吗
Is there any chance you can help me figure out who?
这院子里并不安全
只给十分钟吃饭时间
如果想吃饭 现在赶紧
我才不要为了让你们填饱肚子而死在这里
那个基♥督♥徒说 你对他说过你会带上他
That Christian guy said you told him you’d just take him.
不带其他人
No one else.
他是骗子 你最好别跟他扯上任何关系
He’s a liar. You don’t want anything to do with him.
我可说不准 基♥督♥徒 军人
I don’t know. Christian, Army.
-我觉得挺靠谱 -那他有没有告诉你
– Seems pretty upfront to me. -Did he happen to tell you
他和他兄弟在他们的安检哨卡
about some of the arrests he and his brother made
-抓的那些人呢 -没 只顾着说你了
– at their security checkpoint? – No, focused on you.
他们专抓一种人 女人
They had a specialty: women.
尸段遍布也门
Body parts strewn around Yemen.
这就是他们被关进来的原因
That’s why they’re here.
戴着十字架是一回事
Wearing a cross is one thing.
-以此为生就是另一回事了 -好吧 行了
– Living by it is another. – All right, okay, sure.
只要你能让我相信
Just promise me I can trust you,
你能保证我们今晚仍会行动就行
that we’re still doing this tonight.
我们一起合作这么多年
All these years we’ve been working together,
你一直都能信任我
you’ve been able to trust me the whole time.
过去四年都被关在洞里 在黑暗中生活
Last four years in the hole, sitting in the dark,
甚至连个人声都听不到 我可说不准
I couldn’t even hear a voice. I don’t know.
说不定有什么变数或者…
Maybe something’s changed or…
没有变数
Nothing’s changed.
波塞冬把我们安排到这里去救拉马尔
Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out,
但他又抛弃了我们
but then he abandoned us.
拉马尔是波塞冬的人 不是我们的
Ramal is Poseidon’s guy, not ours.
-他是个禽兽 -你最好小心说话
– He’s an animal. – I suggest you watch your mouth.
他们有人懂英语
Some of these guys speak English.
我们为什么还要把他弄出去
Why are we still getting him out?
我们只是跟他说要救他出去
We’re telling him we’re getting him out.
两者是有区别的
There’s a difference.
我们必须装作跟他一伙 直到不需要他为止
We got to act like we’re on his side until the moment we’re not.
但万一你也是装作跟我一伙
But what if you’re acting like you’re on my side
直到不需要我为止呢
till the moment you’re not?
你太多心了
You are getting paranoid.
换做把你关四年禁闭 你也会这样
Yeah, well, four years in the box is gonna do that to you.
我不会抛下你的
I’m not leaving you behind.
-你是我的得力干将 -这我可不确定
– You’re my whip hand. – I don’t know that.
我怎么确信我是你的得力干将呢
How do I know I’m your whip hand?
-之后你会明白的 -我现在就要明白
– You’ll understand later. – I want to understand now.
好吗
Okay?
把你的手放开
Get your hands off me.
现在就给我答案 我是认真的
Answers, now. I’m serious.
好吧
Okay.
我叫你别碰我
I said don’t touch me!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这才像话
Okay, that’s fair.
你非得这样 对吧
You want any of this?
你还想被关到洞里去吗
You want the hole again, huh?
不 我们没事
No, we’re good.

No.
我们没事
We’re good.
我们没事才怪
We’re far from good.
等到明天 我们就不用再担心他了
By tomorrow, we won’t have to worry about him.
萨那
伪造者之区
把头低下
Keep your head down.
不要和任何人对视
Don’t make eye contact with anybody.
到处都有ISIL恐怖组织的支持者
A lot of ISIL sympathizers everywhere.
我们拿了护照就离开
We get our passports, we’re out of here.
明白吗
Understand?
打算离开吗
Planning on leaving?
正当光荣革命即将开始之际
Right when the glorious revolution is beginning.
我不是来讨论政♥治♥的 只是拿护照
I’m not here for political discussion, just passports.
先交钱
Money first.
先看护照
Passports first.
护照是空白的
They’re empty.
希巴
Sheba! u202d
抱歉我打了你 我可以解释
I’m sorry I hit you. I can explain.
你能解释得了为何你会让那人杀了我吗
Can you explain why you were going to let that man kill me?
我不会让他杀了你的
I wouldn’t have let him kill you.
看来你和ISIL的老大确实是好基友
You sure seem to be chums with the head of ISIL, friend.
没想到你也会加入我们的谈话了 雅
Didn’t know you participated in these conversations, Ja.
我只谈论有意思的话题
Only when they’re interesting.
不过通常都没意思
And they’re usually not.
随你信不信
There are people in my government,
我政♥府♥里有人因为
believe it or not, who want that man out
他们自己复杂的外交政策而要救那人出狱
for their own convoluted foreign policy over here.
这就是我和维普被派来做的差事
That’s the job Whip and I were sent here to do.
但因为某些原因 我们被抛弃了
But for some reason, we were betrayed.
也就是说这次越狱没有拉马尔的份了
Which means we’re getting out without Ramal.
你们每个人都是计划中重要的一环
And every one of you is crucial to that plan.
怎么讲
How?
你的整个越狱计划早已酝酿成形
Your whole escape’s already wired.
灯一熄 你就越过高墙
Lights out, you’re over the wall.
你还要我这样的韩国瘾君子做什么
What do you need a Korean junkie like me for?
你的意思其实是韩国天才吧
Korean genius, you mean.
翻越那堵高墙只是开始
Getting over that wall is just the start.
一旦完成
Once that happens,
就有些只有你能做到的事
there are things only you can do.
回到重点上来 你打了我
Back on point: you hit me.
你要我证明我和你一伙 而不是拉马尔
You wanted proof that I sided with you and not Ramal.
打烂我的嘴唇算什么证明
And splitting my lip does that how?
狗♥娘♥养♥的卡尼尔·乌提斯就是爱演 对不对
Son of a bitch Kaniel Outis keeps playing, doesn’t he?
我的手表在哪
Where is my watch?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你不知道吗
You don’t?
等我找到表了
I’m going to break you in half
我要把你劈成两半
when I find that watch, you know?
把这翻个底朝天
Toss the cell.
表不在这
It’s not here.
下令整个监狱实行一级防范禁闭
Order a lockdown of the whole prison.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!