《越狱》前情提要
Previously on Prison Break…
那些攻击越来越近了
The strikes are getting closer.
我们应该还有一天
We got a day,
顶多两天时间离开这鬼地方
maybe two, tops, to get out of this hole.
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
迈克尔想联♥系♥我们
Michael’s reaching out to us.
我们得找人帮忙 一个叫希巴的女人
We got to get help. A woman named Sheba.
你弟弟喜欢说谜语 是不是
Your brother speaks in riddles, does he?
ISIL的人 我们的车会被拦下来
ISIL. We’re gonna get stopped.
不如我们忘记彼此的存在
Why don’t we forget each other ever existed.
美人可不是那么轻易就被忘记的
Beauty’s not so easily forgotten.
上头肯定有人吧 拜格威尔
Friends in high places, Bagwell.
我可以给你配备一个行动自如的义肢
I can equip you with a fully articulate prosthetic.
-谁在背后指使 -没人
– Who’s behind this? – u202dNobody.
这就是卡尼尔·乌提斯
This is Kaniel Outis.
卡尼尔·乌提斯
系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
因杀害一名中情局高级官员
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案
而被中情局通缉
卡尼尔·乌提斯
系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
因杀害一名中情局高级官员
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案
而被联调局通缉
好吧 但你我都知道
Okay, but you and I both know
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德是谁
who Michael Scofield was.
我们触发了一些事
We’ve awoken something,
一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事
something people are trying to hide about Michael.
雅各布
Jacob?
这就是博弈论 你会遇见别人
That’s game theory. You meet people.
把他们带入自己的生活
You bring them into your life
直到
until the moment
需要为自己而利用这些关系的那一刻
you need to manipulate the relationship to your advantage.
你答应了帮他 那怎么帮
You agreed to help him… how?
只要我能想办法让全城停电
If I could arrange a blackout.
他认识的一个人就能帮他逃出来
He knew someone who could get him out.
有人找到了我的父亲
Someone found my father.
那意味着越狱开始了
It means the escape is on.
同时 ISIL的武装分子决心
ISIL forces are also bent on
要解救其领导人阿布·拉马尔
freeing their leader Abu Ramal,
他以其极端的观点和做法而闻名
known for his extreme views and practices.
你为我们安排好出去的路了吗
是的 就在明晚
也门
奥杰吉亚监狱
看 “泡泡糖侠”又给我们送东西了
他说是”泡泡糖侠”派他来的
He says Bubble Gum Man sent him.
是在监狱里的人 他也没见过
Someone in the prison he hasn’t met,
不过他用泡泡糖作为给他的差遣费
but gives him gum in exchange for errands.
他说他很害怕
He says he’s frightened.
告诉他没事的
Tell him it’s all right.
问他收不收嘀嗒糖
Ask him if he does Tic Tacs.
如果他继续送信
He can have the whole lot
他就能拿到一大堆
if he keeps the messages coming.
谢谢你 “嘀嗒糖侠”
Thank you, Tic Tac Man.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Tic Tac, Tic Tac, Tic Tacs.
这是《古♥兰♥经♥》中的一段文字
It’s a passage from the Suras.
“然后尤瑟夫对囚犯说
“And Yusef said to the prisoner:
“求你在主面前想起我”
‘Remember me in the presence of your lord.’
“但是撒旦使他忘记了这件事”
“But Satan made him forget,”
“于是尤瑟夫在监狱里被关了很多年”
“And Yusef stayed in prison for several years.”
这种笔迹很古怪
The calligraphy is unusual,
间隔和组成的形状
the spacing, the way it’s shaped,
像是车轮上的辐条
like, like spokes on a wheel.
就像萨那的中心
Like the center of Sana’a.
你觉得他弟弟送来了一幅地图吗
You think his brother sent us a map?
这里有一个红点
There’s a red dot
表明他所在的地方
dotting the “I”,
不管这是哪里
and whatever this is here.
他想告诉我们一个位置
He’s trying to give us a location.
什么的位置
A location for what?
我唯一能想到的
The only thing I can think of
就是当他今晚越狱之时
is where we’re supposed to meet him
期望和我们会合的地方
when the escape goes down tonight.
现在你弟弟的事我不掺和了
Your brother is your business now.
今晚我得和家人赶在机场关闭前
I have to get my family on a flight tonight
一起上飞机
before the airport shuts down.
等等
Hold up.
我们也需要机票 我们三个人
We need tickets, too, three of them.
我 迈克尔 钞票哥
One for me, one for Michael, one for C.
如果我还能搞到机票 也会给这些孩子
If I’m getting anybody any tickets it’s these kids,
不会给你唯利是图的弟弟
not your mercenary brother.
没有钱 你要怎么买♥♥到那些机票
And how are you going to do that without any money?
你要拿这些孩子的自♥由♥威胁我 是吗
You’re holding these kids’ freedom over my head; is that it?
希巴 只要你帮我买♥♥到那些机票
Sheba, you get me those plane tickets,
我会支付所有孩子的机票费用
and I’ll pay for every single one of these kids
让他们逃出这个国家
to get out of this country.
直觉告诉我 不管怎样你都会这么做
Something tells me that’s what you want to do anyhow.
说话可要小心哦
Careful.
你这是在”责备”我良心未泯
You’re accusing me of having a heart.
走开 都走开
Out of my way. Get out of my way.
怎么 你想走吗
What, you want to go?
冷静点
Keep it together.
你必须万事俱备了我才能冷静
You got to have it together to keep it together.
在经历了这么长时间的炮击后
One of those hits us now,
终于有一颗炮弹击中我们这了 我发誓…
after all this time, I swear to God… u202d
九个小时
Nine hours.
我们九个小时后就能离开 你明白吗
Nine hours till we get out, you understand?
就在凌晨1点
It’s 1:00 A.M.
我们熬过今天 就能逃出监狱了
We get through today and we’re on the bricks.
那又怎样
And then what?
那是四年前了
It was four years ago.
我们的全部计划 护照 还有那家店
All of our plans, the passports, the shop,
现在可能全都埋在废墟下了
everything is probably under rubble by now.
我找到人来处理这件事了
I got someone on it.
什么 就那个捡你纸飞机的孩子吗
What, the kid you throw planes to?
不是
No.
我说的是这世界上我唯一信任的人
I’m talking about the only person I trust in the world
就和我信任你一样
as much as I trust you.
就是这里了 地图上的那个点
So, this is it, the spot on the map.
原主人说他四年前
The owner says he sold the auto shop
把这家汽修店卖♥♥给了一个美国人
to an American four years ago
那之后就没见过他了
and hasn’t seen him since.
你知道那个美国人是迈克尔 对吧
You know that American was Michael, right?
问题是他用这个地方做什么呢
Question is what was he using this place for.
谋划他的越狱
Planning his escape.
看起来他原定的撤退点
It looks like his original exfil point
是在北面边界
was at the northern border.
现在可没法那么做了
Won’t be doing that now.
那已是ISIL恐怖组织的地盘了
It’s ISIL territory.
模板 护照照片
Mock-ups, passport photos,
伪装
disguises.
不过看起来他打算不只把自己弄出来
But it looks like he just wasn’t planning on getting himself out.
他还要把阿布·拉马尔弄出来
He was getting Abu Ramal out.
这家伙是一切文明发展的敌人 老林
This guy’s the enemy of everything that’s civilized, Linc.
这就回到我真正的问题上了
That brings me to my real question.
我们到底是在帮谁越狱
Who in the hell are we breaking out?
是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Is it Michael Scofield
还是卡尼尔·乌提斯
or Kaniel Outis?
把异教♥徒♥围起来
把离经叛道者也围起来
到底怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
拉马尔的人要执行伊♥斯♥兰♥教教法
Ramal’s men are gonna institute Sharia law.
而那个混♥蛋♥却打算作壁上观
And that son of a bitch himself is gonna enjoy the show.
我们只要低着头 熬过这关
We just have to keep our heads down and get through this
今晚就能逃出去了
so we can get out tonight.
把他们单独分离出来
那些玷污了我们土地的同性恋 抓住他们
他们必须为其罪行受罚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!