所以还有很多细节需要核实 莎拉
So there’s more to find out, Sara.
重要的是 不管结果如何
I mean, the important thing is that you are gonna survive this,
你都会度过这一关的
however it turns out.
而且我们会支持你的 好吗
And we’re here for you. Okay?
-我们走吧 -谢谢
– Let’s go. u202d- Thank you.
联♥系♥我 好吗
Call me, okay?

Yeah.
我能进去接一下麦克吗
Hey, can I just scoop Mike real quick?
所有孩子都出来了
All the kids have been released.
你没接到他吗
You don’t have him?
麦克
Mike?
-我去这边找 -好
– I’ll go this way. – u202dOkay, yeah.
麦克
Mike?
你看见麦克了吗
Have you seen Mike?
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
你在…
There…
你在干什么 吓死我了
What are you doing? You scared me.
我在看那个人去哪了
I was looking for where the man went.
什么人 宝贝
What man, baby?
给我这个的人
The man that gave me this.
披萨外卖♥♥员
The pizza man.
披萨外卖♥♥员
The pizza man?
风暴即将至 众生须躲藏
迈克尔
Michael.
你陷入了什么麻烦呢
What are you into?
ISIL恐怖组织每时每刻都在逼近
ISIL is getting closer by the hour.
这里的叛乱者也都清楚
And the rebels in here know it.
等ISIL占领了这里 他们就会杀了我们
When they take over, they’ll kill all of us.
异教♥徒♥ 罪人 外国人
Infidels, the sinners, the foreigners.
感谢真♥主♥
Praise Allah.
有人找到了我的父亲
Someone found my father.
那意味着越狱开始了
Means the escape is on.
从现在起 24小时
24 hours from now.
但也许太迟了
But this may be too late.
“斋月”已经开始了
Ramadan has begun.
守卫要释放囚犯了
The guards are releasing the prisoners.
阿布·拉马尔和他的手下
Abu Ramal and his men,
他们会杀了我
they’ll kill me.
还有你
And you.
终于见到你自♥由♥了 兄弟
可我们还没自♥由♥呢
你为我们安排好出去的路了吗
是的 就在明晚
越 狱 第五季第二集

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!