他们走了
They are gone.
我们得赶快
We have to hurry.
他刚才没杀我 算我们走运
We’re lucky he didn’t kill me right then.
为什么
Why?
没准我将来会告诉你
Maybe I’ll tell you one day.
他们正在摧毁我们的城市
They’re destroying our city.
你的那些ISIL朋友正在摧毁我们的城市
Your ISIL friends are destroying our city.
而你现在却跑来寻求帮助
And you come in here wanting help.
随便给我点什么吧
Just give me a little something.
这里有医生吗 我在发高烧
Is there a doctor here? I’m burning up.
你早该想到会有今天了
You should have thought about that,
在你给他们提供武器的时候
when you supplied guns to them,
在你杀害那些好人的时候
assassinated good men.
那些指控是一场误会
Those charges were a misunderstanding.
真♥主♥啊
Oh, Allah.
卡尼尔·乌提斯说这是一场误会
Kaniel Outis says it was a misunderstanding.
那么你进监狱的那一刻
Was it also a misunderstanding
就在企图越狱
when you tried to escape
这是不是也是一场误会啊
the moment you got into this prison? Hmm?
诚实的人不会试图去越狱
An honest man doesn’t try to escape,
而是会请律师
he asks for a lawyer.
但你自打进来的第一周就盘算着越狱
But you, you tried to escape the very first week.
要是我能做主 我会让你一辈子关禁闭
I’d have left you in solitary forever if it was up to me.
就是这个街区尽头的地址
The address at the end of the block.
是叛军
Rebels…
就在房♥子前面
right in front of the house.
这帮浑蛋
Son of a bitch.
在也门还有什么事是能轻松办到的
Anything easy in this country?
问题是 酋长究竟在不在里面
The question is: Is the Sheik even inside?
只有一个办法能找到答案
Only one way to find out.
要是在这上面被发现
u202dThey find us up here,
我们就没有解释的机会了
there’s no explaining ourselves.
我们就死定了
We’re all dead.
别出声
Quiet.
你们不是ISIL的人吗
You… You are not ISIL?
不 你是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·突尼斯 对吧
No. But you’re Mohammad El-Tunis, I take it?
附近还有人
我们是从市中心来的
We are from the city center.
来救你出去
We are here to get you out.
除非让我女儿也一起走
Not without my daughter.
我们可以带上她 她人呢
We can bring her. Where is she?
-她就在外面 -哪里
– She’s out there. – u202dWhere?
在街对面那间学校的地窖里
In the basement of the schoolyard, across the street.
ISIL的人一来 她就被困在那里
Pinned since ISIL arrived.
我本想来救她出来
I came to get her out.
结果我也被困住了
And I got pinned, too.
林肯 恕我直言
I hate to say it, Linc,
但我估计我们也一起被困住了
but I think we might’ve just got pinned as well.
你没事吧
You okay?
你看着像想要挨几刀
You look like you could use a few sharp edges
直接升♥天♥的人
knocked off your world.
彼此彼此
You don’t look so good yourself.
对于也门 你想了解些什么
Say what you want about Yemen,
给起药品来他们倒是不吝啬
they’re not shy about prescriptions.
这可是好玩意儿啊 吗♥啡♥衍生物
It’s the good stuff. Morphine derivative.
我要用你的手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥号♥
I need access to your cell phone and a credit card number.
干嘛
Why?
叫份披萨
I want to order a pizza.
有个后门通往学校
There’s a back door, toward the schoolhouse.
跟我来
Come on.
太迟了
Too late.
去屋顶上
Go to the rooftops.
他们遍布在那辆路虎的四周
They’re all over the Rover.
我们跑不到那里
We’ll never get to it. u202d
我可以到那辆小货车上
I can get in that pickup,
冲出去制♥造♥骚乱
make a ruckus on my way out.
顺利的话 他们会把我团团包围
Any luck, they’ll be all over me.
然后你们趁四周没人赶紧上路虎
Then you got a clean shot to the Rover.
走 快走
Go. Go!
没有女儿 我哪也不去
I’m not leaving without my daughter.
你们不懂ISIL的人♥渣♥会使出什么手段
You don’t know what ISIL will do to her
来对付像她这种教女孩们读书的人
for educating those girls.
我会救她出来 我保证
I’ll get her out, I promise.
-快走 -好 好
– Go! – Okay! Okay.
你父亲让我来的 我来救你出去
Your father sent me. I’m getting you out of here.
快出来 快出来
Come on! Come on!
趴下 别起来
Get down! Stay down!
他一定得成功
He’s got to make it.
你必须成功 给点力啊
You know you got to make it. Come on.
他来了 他来了
There he is! There he is!
太他妈帅了
Yeah, baby!
不 情况不妙
Oh, no. This isn’t good.
情况非常不妙
This isn’t good.
政♥府♥设的关卡
This government checkpoint.
他们会误会我们是自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
They’ll think we’re suicide bombers.
我们得停车
We have to stop.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
别开枪
Don’t shoot at us!
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
枪手 打那个枪手
趴下
Stay down!
我也很开心
I’m so happy, too.
抱歉
Forgive me, uh…
她们的父母都被杀害了
Their parents have been killed.
我正想办法怎么才能帮到她们
I’m trying to figure out how I can help them.
她们可以暂时留在这
They can stay here for now.
只要告诉我 你在奥杰吉亚都认识谁
As long as you tell me who you know in Ogygia,
还有他们为什么那么需要你
and why they want you so bad.
我只是个…
I’m a man with, uh…
“问题孩子”的父亲
troublesome children.
他们是很好的孩子
They’re beautiful.
但可能对于这个国家来说太离经叛道了
But perhaps too modern for this country.
我女儿想要教女孩们读书
My daughter tries to educate girls.
而我儿子
And my son,
他爱上了一个男人
he falls in love with another man.
因此他被判了在奥杰吉亚服刑二十年
They gave him 20 years in Ogygia Prison.
几周前我去看他
I went to visit him a few weeks ago.
他说 可能有办法出去
He said, maybe there is a way out.
一个我能帮上忙的方法
A way I could help.
一个男人不能眼看着家人被杀
A man is not a man if he would let his family die.
你答应了帮他
You agreed to help him.
那怎么帮
How?
他说只要我能想办法让全城停电
He said if I could arrange a blackout,
他… 他认识的一个人就能帮他逃出来
he… he knew someone who could get him out.
是个美国人吗
An American?
不知道
I don’t know.
我本应该在一周前就安排好
I-I was supposed to do this a week ago,
但我女儿又出了这状况
but then this happened with my daughter.
感谢真♥主♥ 你们找回了我们
Thank God you found us.
现在还有时间来实施计划
There’s still time to do it.
他们正在监狱里等你
They’re waiting for you in there.
那我现在就得走了
Then I have to go now.
他说我要准确地
He said I was to give a signal
在停电前24小时 给他们发一个信♥号♥♥
exactly 24 hours before the blackout.
我会让电网跳闪两次
I will pulse the power grid twice.
恐怕这座城市撑不到24小时了
This city may not have 24 hours in it.
再见 小家伙们
Bye, guys.
拜拜
Bye.
天知道我看人有多么不准
God knows I’m no perfect judge of character,
但对迈克尔不会
but Michael?
要是他们说的有那么一点是真的…
If any of what they’re saying is true…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!