做出违背自己最高利益的事情
against their own best interests.
这就是博弈论
That’s game theory.
冷静 理智 专注于赢
A cold, rational focus on winning.
尽管需要牺牲其他所有人
Even if it’s at everyone else’s expense.
我想知道的是他想得到什么
What I’m trying to understand is what he stands to gain.
离开他的家人 用新的身份生活
Leaving his family, and-and the new identity.
从你告诉我的那点事来看 他变了
According to the little you’ve told me, he was different.
他总是有自己的小算盘 不是吗
Always an agenda, right?

Yeah.
他显然很爱你
I mean, he apparently loved you.
他当然爱你了
Of course he loved you.
他怎么会不爱你呢
How could he not?
但他也想要你为他打开监狱的那扇门
But he also wanted you to open that door in the prison for him.
在真正的博弈论中
I mean, true game theory,
任何事 任何人
everything, everyone
都是一个偶然事件
is a contingency.
你会遇见别人 把他们带入自己的生活
You meet people, you bring them into your life
你会和他们一直搞好关系
and you keep them percolating until the moment
直到需要为自己而利用这些关系的那一刻
you need to manipulate the relationship to your advantage.
我不是在评判他 我不是那样的人
I’m not judging, you know? That’s not my thing.
-我知道 -你了解我的 但是…
– I know. – You know me. But…
陷得太深
…schema as deep
算得太深 到最后
and as calculating as that can, in the end,
会把人逼疯
spin a man off into madness.
最开始他可能觉得为了顾全大局
He might initially think smaller evils are okay
可以纵容小恶
in the service of a greater good.
比如帮林肯越狱
Like breaking Lincoln out of prison.
不过善与恶有时难以分辨
But the dance of good and evil could become jumbled,
以至对他人的操控
and the manipulation itself
成了最重要的事
becomes the most important thing.
人会变得一心求胜
Becomes about winning
而不去考虑胜利本身是对是错
rather than whether the game should be won at all.
我从未见你这样害怕过
I don’t think I’ve seen you this scared before.
他们说 这次”斋月”为示宽恕
They say, for Ramadan, as an act of forgiveness,
[伊♥斯♥兰♥教历的九月 该月内伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥每日从黎明到日落禁食]
他们要把那里面
they’re going to release all prisoners
所有被禁闭的囚犯都释放到囚区
from solitary over there back into general population.
他们是最穷凶极恶之徒
Worst of the worst.
ISIL恐怖组织的狂热分子
ISIL fanatics.
阿布·拉马尔
Abu Ramal.
你知道他们会杀了我的
They’re going to kill me, you know.
我因为是同性恋
Government gave me 20 years
被政♥府♥判了二十年
for homosexuality.
但是那里面的魔鬼
But the monsters in there,
拉马尔和他的手下
Ramal and his men,
不会让我活过二十分钟
won’t let me live 20 minutes.
拜托告诉我
Please tell me
你仍然打算把我们弄出这个地方
you still plan on getting us out of here.
你当时负责熄灯
You were responsible for killing the lights,
而你的光之酋长却在关键时刻不知所踪
and then your Sheik of Light went missing at exactly the wrong time.
我不知道他发生了什么事
I don’t know what happened to him.
也许我能想到别的办法
Maybe I can find another way.
有件事你倒是能做
There is something you could do.
给我一片口香糖
Give me a piece of that gum.
凭一片口香糖就能让我们越狱吗
Piece of gum is going to get us out of prison?
它将成为导火索
It’ll start the process.
朋友 有时我都分不清
Sometimes, my friend, I can’t tell which is bigger,
是你的计划更大还是你的谎言更大
your plans or your lies.
我可记住了 你说我是个骗子
I take that personally, you calling me a liar.
我会让你见识到 就像蝴蝶效应一样
And I’m gonna show you, just like the butterfly’s wings,
这片口香糖会引发一系列事件
this piece of gum is gonna start a sequence of events
最终会让我们来到监狱高墙之外
that will finish on the other side of the world.
给我电池
Battery, please.
监狱版自♥制♥打火机
Prison lighter.
维普 我需要你的袜子
Whip, I need your socks.
希德 装水罐头
Sid, water can.
外面情况如何
How we doing out there?
没问题 动作要快
We’re all good. Quick though.
好了
Okay.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
我们没有时间了
There’s no time left.
这座城市快要沦陷了
The city’s about to collapse.
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
好了
Got it.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
狱警
Guards!
有人生病了
We got a sick one in here.
怎么回事
What is this?
他在发高烧 需要去趟医务室
He’s burning up. He needs the infirmary.
拜托了
Please.
我们到了
This is it.
政♥府♥控制区边界
Limit of government control.
外面都是ISIL恐怖组织的领地
Anything after this is ISIL territory.
停车
Stop.
让我来谈
Let me do the talking.
他说我们是欧美人还有女人
He says us being Westerners, a woman…
一旦进去 就有去无回了
we go inside, we are not coming back.
他们不放我们通过
They’re not letting us through.
告诉他 我赌500美金能安全返回
Tell him I bet $500 bucks we’ll make it back in one piece.
他没有500美金来和你赌
He doesn’t have $500 to bet.
不重要
It doesn’t matter.
我们要是回不来 这钱就归他了
We don’t make it back, he keeps it.
他说我们这是去送死
He says we have a death wish.
行吧
Fine.
这座城市曾经很美丽 充满生机
The city used to be beautiful, alive.
看看他们都干了什么
Look what they’ve done to it.
他们在到处张贴阿布·拉马尔的画像
They’re putting up portraits of Abu Ramal.
他自从被关进奥杰吉亚监狱后
He’s only gotten more powerful
就变得越来越有势力
since he got locked up in Ogygia.
他要是出狱了 我们就只能求真♥主♥保佑了
God help us if he gets out.
ISIL的人
ISIL.
我们的车会被拦下来 趴下
We’re gonna get stopped. Get down.
快趴下
Down now.
藏好
Cover up.
停车
真不敢相信
Can’t believe this.
我认识他
I know him.
身份证件
是你
雷扎
Reza.
现在是阿布·阿米尔
It’s Abu Amir now.
你在城郊干什么 希巴
What are you doing in the suburbs, Sheba?
拐错弯了
Took a wrong turn.
你把头发罩起来了
You got your hair covered up.
很好
That’s good.
终于找到真♥主♥了吗
Finally find God?
不是你的真♥主♥
Not your God.
世上只有一位真♥主♥
There is only one God.
我们会拿下这座城市 你知道的
We’re gonna take the city, you know.
只要你乖乖的
You be nice…
或许我能让你成为一个好女人
maybe I’ll make a good woman of you.
原谅你内心的魔鬼
Forgive the devil in you.
不如我现在就掉头
Why don’t I just turn around now?
我们原谅彼此
We forgive each other.
忘记彼此的存在
Forget each other ever existed.
美人可不是那么轻易就被忘记的
Beauty is not so easily forgotten.
“万人迷”[绰号♥]
Lover boy!
我们得走了
We have to go.
政♥府♥军正逼近阿克萨公园
Government’s moving in at Aksa Park.
给她放行
Cut her loose.
滚出我们的地盘
Get the hell off our territory.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!