All of us.
怎么逃 通过房♥顶吗
How’s that? The roof?
-房♥顶行不通的 -能行得通
– The roof ain’t happening. – The roof is happening.
我们没有时间再想一套越狱方案了
We don’t have time to come up with another escape plan.
所以你确实紧张了
So you are nervous.
好极了 现在我知道我在劫难逃了
Great, now I know I’m in deep crap.
找到光之酋长 我将重归自♥由♥
我做这些只是为了钱
I’m only doing this for the money.
别以为咱俩关系突然变好了
Don’t think you and I are suddenly good.
你只管帮我找到酋长就行
You just deliver me the sheik.
酋长们离这里很远
The sheiks are well away from here.
在沙漠高原
High desert.
而且我从没听说过有叫光之酋长的
And I’ve never heard of one being referred to as Sheik of Light.
也就是说这可能是暗语
Which means it’s probably a code.
她真了解你弟
She knows your brother.
这条纸带
This tape–
是唯一一个不属于这张纸的东西
it’s the only thing that doesn’t belong.
你弟弟喜欢说谜语 是不是
Your brother speaks in riddles, does he?
有可能是盲文 或者是摩尔斯码
u202dMaybe it’s Braille or, uh, Morse.
或者只是数字
Or just numbers.
我觉得是个电♥话♥号♥码
I think it’s a phone number.
语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·突尼斯
Mohammad El-Tunis.
萨那的电气工程主任
Director of Electrical Works in Sana’a.
电气工程主任
Director of Electrical Works.
“光之酋长”
“Sheik of Light.”
电气工程部
萨那
感谢您百忙之中来见我们
Thanks for taking the time to see us.
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
他们事先就逃走了
They are fleeing ahead of the advance.
我们一直在找他
We have been trying to reach him.
我们只知道他去了郊区
All we know is that he went to the suburbs
去找他的女儿
to try to find his daughter.
你有她的地址吗
Do you have an address for her?
我们试着给她打过电♥话♥了 但是没人接
We tried calling her, but no answer.
这是地址
Address is here.
你们不会是想去找他吧
You are not going to try to find him, are you?
愿真♥主♥与你们同在
God be with you, then.
地址圈出来了
Circled the address.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你跟我们一起走
You’re coming with us.
如果你以为我会去郊区的话
If you think I’m going into the suburbs,
那你们就是疯了
you’re crazy.
郊区怎么了
What’s wrong with the suburbs?
郊区在那边
The suburbs are out there.
战争的前线
The front line of the war.
很高兴认识你 还有你本杰明
Nice knowing you, Benjamin.
我希望下次见面时 状况能好些
I hope next time it’s under better circumstances.
-付钱吧 -你得带我们通过关卡
– Pay up. – You have to get us past the checkpoint.
我们俩美国人 没有你我俩啥都办不成
Two Americans– we’ll never make it without you.
我可不想自杀
I am not getting myself killed.
付钱
Pay up.
给我找到酋长
Deliver the sheik.
我就给你钱
Then you get your money.
上车
Get in.

Yes?
看一下你的邮箱 莎拉
You should check your e-mail, Sara.
我看的这是什么
What am I looking at?
一个猎人四年前拍的照片
Footage captured by a hunter four years ago.
用一种挂在树上的运动传感器
One of those motion sensor devices you hang on trees,
可以间歇性拍摄猎物
takes intermittent photos of prey.
有一天早晨 猎人出门发现了这些图片
Hunter comes out one morning, finds these images.
这就是我跟你说的那起谋杀
This is the killing I was telling you about.
受害者是哈伦·盖恩斯 中情局副局长
The victim’s Harlan Gaines, Deputy Chief of the CIA.
而杀手…
And the killer…
你也看到了
well, you can see,
就是被我们称为迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的人
it’s who we call Michael Scofield,
或者卡尼尔·乌提斯
or Kaniel Outis, or…
当初他们对林肯用的也是这招
This is exactly what they did to Lincoln.
第二天就有血迹证据了
And then there’s the blood evidence the next day.
卡尼尔或者迈克尔上了去也门的飞机
Kaniel or Michael or whatever gets on a flight to Yemen.
他下飞机时 我们差点就抓住他了
We all most nail him when he lands.
但跑了和尚跑不了庙 他的行李还在
He gets away. His luggage doesn’t
里面的衣服上全是盖恩斯的血
and Gaines’ blood is all over the clothes inside.
证据确凿
The evidence is overwhelming.
不论你想叫他什么名字
Whatever name you want to call him,
迈克尔都是凶手 萨拉
Michael’s a murderer, Sara.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You all right?
这老♥习♥惯吗 嗯 我挺好的
This old thing? Yeah, I’m doing fine.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
但你可能不想谈论这件事
It’s probably something you’re not gonna want to talk about.
但我真的很需要你清晰的思路
I could really use your clarity right now.
事关迈克尔
It’s about Michael.
我还是想知道他是怎么把这东西弄进来的
Still want to know how he got that in here.
跟狱警睡了
Hugging naked with the guards.
肯定的吧
Got to be, right?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
《我们是冠军》
“We are the Champions.”
*我们是冠军*
*We are the champions*
你困在这么个厕所一样的地方 还看皇后乐队
You get stuck in a Porta-Potty like this, you go Queen?
怎么不看点女人自♥慰♥的小黄♥片♥呢
I mean, where are the girls riding the washing machines, right?
再看我的屏幕 我就用它戳瞎你的狗眼
Look at my screen again, this goes in your eye.
大千世界无奇不有
You know, the world never ceases to amaze.
被关在中东的监狱里
You get stuck in a Middle Eastern prison,
而里面最混♥蛋♥的却是个韩国棒子
the biggest S.O.B. is a Korean.
他停药后犯瘾了
He’s in withdrawal.
*因为我们是*
*’Cause we are the champions*
*世界冠军*
*Of the world… *
知道吗 他是这世界上
You know, he’s the biggest collector
最大的皇后乐队周边收藏家
of Queen paraphernalia in the world.
据说他首尔的家就是个佛莱迪·摩克瑞的神龛
They say his house in Seoul is a shrine to Freddy Mercury.
那他怎么被关进来的
And he got in here how?
身份盗窃
Identity theft.
显然他经常坐在自家沙发上
Apparently he used to sit on his couch,
黑进世界各国的高额网络账户
hack high net worth accounts all over the world.
然后用这些钱来收藏悍马车 直升机
Turned it into a collection of Hummers, helicopters
当然还有佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰
and, apparently, Freddy Mercury’s ashes.
等等 你是说他火化的骨灰吗
Wait, you mean like his burnt-up body?
据说佛莱迪被火化了 但骨灰却不见了
The story is Freddy’s cremated, but his ashes go missing.
至今没有人知道下落
To this day no one knows where they are.
有一次雅嗑嗨了之后告诉我是他买♥♥下了
Ja admitted to me once when he was high he bought them.
两百万美金
Two million bucks.
皇后乐队的主唱都能在他家客厅里
He’s got Queen’s lead singer in his family room.
你是怎么知道这些的
How exactly do you know all this?
我问他的
I asked him.
他没犯瘾时 真的是个大好人
He’s a real mensch when he’s not in withdrawal.
我都不知道你跟他说过话
I didn’t know you talked to him.
赞啊
Amazing.
我还以为我懂你了 原来我不懂
Just when I think I know your game, I don’t.
你懂我的 维普
You know my game, Whip.
对 就是这一声”维普”
See, right there, “Whip.”
我都不知道你为什么这么叫我
I don’t even know why you call me that.
因为你是我的得力干将
Because you’re my whip hand.
我的王牌
My ace in the hole.
好吧
Yeah, sure, okay.
在博弈论中 你需要成为两面派
See, in game theory, it serves you to be two-faced.
和每个人做朋友 直到你再不需要为止
Be everyone’s friend till the moment you’re not.
你要让大家都爱你至深 在关键时刻
You make them love you so much that when they’re up against it,
朋友间的义气会让他们
their loyalty will make them act

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!