我都不会帮你 好吗
that will make me help you, okay?
是吗
Is that right?
这些足够带你全家离开这个国家了吧
This enough to get your family out of the country?
先给我办这件事
Deliver me this first.
找到光之酋长
我就会重获自♥由♥
纽约州 伊萨卡
准备好了吗 宝贝
Ready, love?
我们昨天在奥杰吉亚监狱录下了这个
– 林肯
-那是什么 -这是…
– What’s that? – It’s, uh…
这是你林肯伯伯发来的东西
It’s something your Uncle Lincoln sent.
-来吧 -我不想去
– Here. u202d- I don’t want to go.
我想和你在一起
I want to stay with you.
你得去上学
You got to go to school.
下课的时候 我会在这里等着你
And I’m gonna be right here when the bell rings.
好吗 你从台阶上走下来
Okay? You walk down those steps,
直接上车 好吗
you hop straight into the car. Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
祝你上学愉快
Make it a great day.
我收到你的消息了
I got the note.
我收到了 迈克尔
I got the note, Michael.
我们会把你救出来的
We’re going to get you out of here.
听着 我不叫迈克尔
Look, my name isn’t Michael,
我也不知道你是谁
and I don’t know who you are.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
雅各布·奈斯
你知道我成了有名的经济学家吗
You know I’m a noted economist?
我是说 报纸上是这么写的
I mean, that’s what it says in the paper.
“著名经济学家在家遇袭”
“Noted Economist Attacked in Home.”
我都不知道经济学家都能上新闻
I didn’t even know economists made the news.
但愿没有下次了
That’s the first and last time, hopefully.
我一直想把这一切搞清楚
I’ve been trying to piece this thing together.
你还记得那些政♥府♥的人吗
You remember those government guys,
那些智囊团的家伙
those think tank guys,
想向我请教博弈论的东西
trying to pick my brain about game theory,
以及他们怎样才能把它用于外交政策上
how they could use it for foreign policy?
记得 他们烦透你了 对吗
Yeah, you bored the hell out of ’em, right?
对 但我的意思是
Yeah, okay, but I mean,
我是不是刚听到了什么不该听到的
did I hear something I shouldn’t have?
我不知道啊 你有听到吗
I don’t know. Did you?
比如谁刺杀了肯尼迪
Like who shot JFK?
我可是认真的
I am trying to be serious here.
不 你是不是止痛药吃多了
No, you’re doped up on painkillers
是你想太多了
and you’re thinking too much.
我保证这和你一点关系也没有
I promise this has nothing to do with you.
好好休息吧 我要去…
You rest. I’m going to, um…
我还有些事要办 然后我再去看你 好吗
I’m gonna run some errands, and then I’m gonna come visit you, okay?
好的 爱你
Okay. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
结束通话
好了 没问题 谢谢
Okay, no problem. Thanks.
我之前打电♥话♥问起过一名在中东失踪的美国公民
I, uh, I called earlier about a missing U.S. Citizen in the Middle East.
没错 我是亨利·岸田
Yes. I’m Henry Kishida.
我带你去局长办公室
Let me walk you to the director’s office.
这种情况不常见
It’s an unusual situation,
你应该感到庆幸
which you can appreciate,
毕竟你丈夫在法律上已经宣告死亡
since your husband is declared legally dead,
而且你提到这个人
and the person that you’re referring to
使用的是另一个名字
goes by another name.
这里交给我吧 亨利
I’ll take it from here, Henry.
你好吗 莎拉
How are you, Sara?
凯勒曼
Kellerman?
你们谈吧 有什么需要叫我 长官
I’ll leave you two be. Let me know if you need anything, sir.
抱歉 我怎么又和你扯上关系了
u202dSorry, how did I end up with you again?
你向国♥务♥院♥提出求助
You asked for the State Department’s help.
我想要国♥务♥院♥的帮忙 不是你
I wanted the State Department, not you.
你以前的身份太过复杂
Yeah, you’ve lived so many lives,
不知道这次你扮演谁了
I don’t know who you are.
你的处境不也一样吗 不是吗
That’d be a consistent theme for you, wouldn’t it,
你嫁了一个根本不存在的男人
given that you were married to a man who never existed?
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你该进来 我会把关于
It means you should come in and let me enlighten you
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的事都告诉你
to all things Michael Scofield…
或者该管他叫卡尼尔·乌提斯
Or should I say Kaniel Outis?
你不该喝瓶装水的
You shouldn’t drink bottled water–
里面都是二恶英 双酚A…[两者都有致癌性]
the dioxins, the BPAs in there…
很感激你关心我
I’m touched by your concern.
请坐
Have a seat.
不用了 谢谢
Good, thank you.
你知道的 莎拉
You know, Sara…
你和我有段… 波折的过往
you and I have… a checkered past.
但我现在就是个无趣之人 而且…
But I am evermore a boring guy now, and…
被生活磨平了棱角 相信我
mellowed by life, trust me.
如果你有关于迈克尔的消息想告诉我
If you have something you want to tell me about Michael,
就赶紧说吧
I’d sure love to hear it.
好吧
Okay.
接到你的电♥话♥后岸田就进行了调查
When your call came in and Kishida processed it…
我就说些让我们甚为震惊的
well, let’s just say there are certain keywords
关键词好了
that get our system buzzing pretty quickly.
卡尼尔·乌提斯…
Kaniel Outis…
其实 我实在受不了你用瓶子喝水
Actually, can’t stand it watching you drink out of that.
岸田
Hey, Kishida?
能帮莎拉倒杯水吗
Could you bring Sara a glass for her water, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尼尔·乌提斯…
Kaniel Outis…
是一名因杀害
is a known terrorist,
一名中情局高级官员
ties to ISIL, wanted in the killing
而被通缉的ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
of a senior CIA official.
迈克尔不会杀人的
Michael’s no killer. u202d
这就是问题所在
You see, that’s the problem.
因为卡尼尔·乌提斯会
Because Kaniel Outis is.
-谢谢 -不用谢
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
而且…
And…
这就是卡尼尔·乌提斯
this is Kaniel Outis.
简直荒唐
That’s ridiculous.
卡尼尔·乌提斯 系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
因杀害一名中情局高级官员
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案
而被中情局 联调局通缉
官方记录显示…
The record here at State says that…
这张脸就是卡尼尔·乌提斯
that’s Kaniel Outis’s face.
好吧 但你我都知道迈克尔·斯科菲尔德是谁
u202dOkay, but you and I both know who Michael Scofield was.
不 那只是回忆
No, that’s just a memory.
官方记录 包括他的过去
The official record– history–
都已经不同了
it says otherwise now.
你想想幕后主使 那才叫恐怖
Now, that’s scary, to think who could be behind that.
因为只有那种非常厉害的角色
Because only somebody very formidable
才能做到
would be capable
在官方层面为一个人更改身份
of officially turning one man into another.
比如像迈克尔那样的天才
It would take a genius… like Michael.
你是在暗示这是他自己策划的吗
You’re insinuating that he did this?
他消失了
He disappeared,
就这样放弃了他的生活吗
just quit on his life?
我和你一样想要知道答案
I want answers just like you do.
谁能办到这种事
Who’s capable of this?
全世界能做到的人屈指可数
Only a handful of people in the world.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara!
我们应该还有一天
I figure we got a day,
顶多两天时间离开这鬼地方
maybe two, tops, to get out of this hole.
等到那时 我们要么是被炮弹炸死…
At that point, either the shelling gets us…
要么被ISIL的人干掉
or ISIL does.
你一点都不担心吗
Does any of this faze you at all?
我们马上就要死在这里了
The fact that we’re gonna die in here?
我们不会死 我们还是会逃出去的
We’re not gonna die. We’re still getting out.
我们所有人