《越狱》前情提要
Previously on Prison Break…
迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德
1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日
丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友
欲变世界 先变其身
失去兄弟 仿佛生活中出现一个巨大的空洞
Losing a brother, the massive hole that leaves in your life.
失去丈夫也一样
Like the same massive hole losing a husband makes.
你弟弟死了 林肯
Your brother’s dead, Lincoln.
那你要怎么解释这个
How do you explain that?
-林肯·布鲁斯 -雅各布
– Lincoln Burrows. – u202dJacob.
林肯伯伯
Uncle Lincoln!
911 我家有人持械入室
911. I have an armed intruder in my house.
我们触发了一些事
We’ve awoken something–
一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事
something people are trying to hide about Michael.
奥杰吉亚监狱
我都不知道我们在反击谁
I don’t know who we’re fighting.
我们去也门查清楚
Let’s go to Yemen and find out.
你对也门一无所知
You don’t know a damn thing about Yemen.
我会找到有门路的人
I’ll find someone who does.
这个国家已支离破碎了 大家都想逃出去
The country’s falling apart. Everyone wants out.
欢迎来到内战
Welcome to the civil war.
快来 否则我们都得死
Come quickly, or we’ll all be dead!
-联络人是谁来着 -一个叫希巴的女人
– Who’s that contact again? – A woman named Sheba.
迈克尔可能被卷入到什么严重的事情里了
Michael’s caught in the middle of something big.
为”卡尼尔·乌提斯”度身定制
卡尼尔·乌提斯是个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Kaniel Outis is a big-time terrorist.
我们已经安排了一次到奥杰吉亚监狱的探视
We’ve arranged a visit to Ogygia Prison.
意思是 迈克尔在那里吗
That mean Michael’s in there?
迈克尔
Michael?
我的名字不叫迈克尔 我也不知道你们是谁
My name isn’t Michael, and I don’t know who you are.
狱卒 带我回牢房♥
迈克 你在干什么 该死的
Mike, what are you doing, damn it?!
随着ISIL恐怖组织越发逼近首都
The fighting in Yemen intensified today
今天也门的战况也愈演愈烈
as ISIL forces get ever nearer to the capital.
叛军声称其意图接管这个国家
The rebels, who have the stated intent of taking over the country
并建立一个激进的”哈里发”国[伊♥斯♥兰♥教王权或辖地]
and establishing a radical caliphate,
同时决心要解救其领导人阿布·拉马尔
are also bent on freeing their leader, Abu Ramal,
此人于五年前被政♥府♥俘获
who was captured by the government five years ago.
拉马尔以其极端的观点和做法而闻名
Ramal is known for his extreme views and practices,
从用少女当性♥奴♥隶
from using young girls as sex slaves,
到打着中世纪正义的标签
to a medieval brand of justice
包括当街公开施行斩首和处决
that includes public beheadings and executions in the street.
拉马尔目前被关在
Ramal is currently being held in
也门臭名昭著的监狱 奥杰吉亚监狱
Yemen’s most notorious penitentiary, Ogygia Prison.
也门 奥杰吉亚监狱
时机到了
This is it.
维普 上来
Whip, get up here.
现在就行动了吗
Is it happening?
你不会丢下我们的 对吧
You are not going to leave us, are you?
如果叛军占领这座城市 我们就死定了
If the rebels take the city, we’re dead.
你已经跟我们唠叨一千遍了 希德
You’ve told us that a thousand times, Sid.
你都成唐僧了 安全了吗
You’re a broken record. Is it clear?
好的 安全了
Okay, it’s clear.
维普 拿着
Whip. Come on.
熄灯后 你跟上
Lights go out… …you follow.
快点
Come on.
要是像以前一样
Would have made it so much easier
只有你我不是要容易得多吗
if it was just you and me like it was on all the other ones.
这次没那么容易
Nothing is easy on this one.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
等等
One minute.
木板横在缺口处
Board spans the gap.
好的
Okay.
毯子盖住铁丝网
Blanket covers the wire.
现在就等那些灯熄了
Now it’s about those lights going out.
二十四小时前他没有闪灯
He didn’t flash it 24 hours before.
-那本来是信♥号♥♥ -要有信心
– That’s supposed to be the signal. u202d- Have faith.
连着七个晚上吗
Seven straight nights?
没有信♥号♥♥ 灯从来没熄过
No signal, no lights getting turned out?
那些攻击也越来越近了
Those strikes are getting closer, too.
那些灯不会熄了
Those lights aren’t going out.
-灯不会熄了 -得回去了
– Lights aren’t going out. u202d- Got to go back.
不如试试直接跑
Maybe make a run for it.
距离太远了[变数太多]
Too much ground to cover.
我们到不了缺口就会被射杀
They’ll shoot us down before we make the gap.
那你怎么打算 坐以待毙吗
What’s the plan then? Give up and die?
我可不能再等上四年了
I can’t wait another four years.
本来说好只有一周的
It was supposed to be one week.
波塞冬把我们丢在这里等死
Poseidon has left us here to die. u202d
我们还有一步棋可以走
We still got one card left to play.
我本来不想这么做 但它已经开始了
I didn’t want to play it, but it’s already in motion.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
卡尼尔·乌提斯显然是因为对抗政♥府♥
Apparently, Kaniel Outis was thrown into Ogygia
而被投进奥杰吉亚监狱
for crimes against the government.
不久以后 他因为企图逃跑
Shortly after, he was captured
被抓住 之后关了禁闭
trying to escape, and thrown into solitary.
他们最近刚释放他回囚区
They just released him into gen pop recently.
叫他迈克尔 行吗
Call him Michael, will you?
那为什么他见到我们时不肯认我们
But why didn’t he acknowledge us when he saw us?
站住
Stop!
给我回来
Get back here!
-那孩子在监视我们 -是的
– Kid was spying on us. – Yeah.
他还在门垫下面留了个东西
And he left something under the doormat.
找到光之酋长
我就会重获自♥由♥
找到光之酋长
我就会重获自♥由♥
这是迈克尔的笔迹
This is Michael’s handwriting.
天鹅是他的标志 他想联♥系♥我们
Swan was his calling card. He’s reaching out to us.
但他干嘛搞得这么神秘
But why is he being so mysterious?
以前 他有没有说话这么拐弯抹角
Back in the day, he never talked to you straight,
到了用暗号♥的程度
as in not in code?
他是担心有人会拦截他的信息
He’s worried about someone intercepting his message.
好吧 但这信息是什么意思
Yeah, but what does it mean?
我不知道 但他期望我们知道
I don’t know, but we’re supposed to know.
光之酋长 光之酋长
“Sheik of Light.” u202dSheik of Light.
听起来像是那种在山顶上
That sounds like a guy on a mountain peak
和真♥主♥交流的人
communing with God.
我们得找人帮忙
Yeah, we got to get help.
-没人能帮我们 -希巴
– We’re out of help. – u202dSheba.
她认为我在帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She thinks I’m abetting a terrorist.
那你就得向她证明并非如此
Well, then you have to convince her that you’re not.
您必须离开 爸爸
You have got to leave, Papa.
-我不会逃跑的 -政♥府♥正遭到攻击
– I will not run away. – The government is being targeted.
您也成了被攻击的对象
You are being targeted.
我是个无名小卒
I’m a no one.
您对他们来说等同于政♥府♥
You are government to them.
你不懂做一个也门人的意义
You don’t understand being a Yemeni.
在祖国最需要你的时候 你会转身就跑吗
You would run away when she needs you the most?
我只知道我们死了对国家是毫无价值的
I understand that we are no good to this country dead.
爸爸 留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
Papa, there will come a time.
我们逃去海外 和流亡政♥府♥一起重整旗鼓
We go abroad, regroup with an exile government.
哪有钱供我们逃呢 孩子
With what money, girl?
得花费两年的工资啊
It would cost two years’ salary.
我宁可直面敌人而死 也不愿当逃兵
I’d rather die with my face to the enemy than to run away.
爸爸
Papa…
我建议你尽快离开这个国家
I suggest you leave this country as quickly as you can.
他来干嘛
What’s he doing here?
我朋友需要你的帮忙
My friend needs your help.
我给过他帮助了
I gave him my help.
你却没告诉我 他与我们的敌人勾结
You didn’t tell me he was working with the enemy.
这个你声称是你弟弟的男人
This man you claim is your brother,
卡尼尔·乌提斯 和叛军勾结
Kaniel Outis, worked with the rebels.
-他叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 -关我屁事
– His name’s Michael Scofield. – I don’t care!
不是卡尼尔·乌提斯
Not Kaniel Outis!
现在不管你说什么
There’s nothing you can say to me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!