Wa alaikum as-salaam.
这边走 先生们 跟我来
This way, gentlemen. Follow me.
布鲁斯和富兰克林
也门很危险
Yemen very dangerous.
你从来都不知道谁是敌人 谁是朋友
You never know who’s enemies, who’s friends.
人人都会在对方背后捅刀子
Everyone scratching each other’s backs.
ISIL恐怖组织正开始袭击城市
ISIL is starting to attack the city.
伊♥拉♥克♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国
逊尼派穆♥斯♥林♥极端武装组织
他们几个月来一直在沙漠地区集结军队
They have been building up out in the desert for months.
如果他们… 攻下了这座城
If they… take the city,
就会把所有世俗主义者赶尽杀绝
they will kill all the secularists,
执行伊♥斯♥兰♥教教法 你懂的
install Sharia law. You know.
你好像并不担心
You don’t seem worried.
亲爱的朋友 我也会在背后捅人刀子
I scratch backs, too, my friend.
不不不 这里不对
No, no, no, no. This isn’t right.
等等 这地址不对啊
Wait a minute. This… this isn’t the address.
我要买♥♥烟 不不 不行
I get cigarettes. No, no, you don’t.
立刻把我们送去目的地
You take us straight to the address right now!
我去买♥♥点烟
I-I get cigarettes.
林肯 这是个陷阱
Linc, this is a setup.
拿上你的包 下车
Grab your bag, get out.
愿真♥主♥保佑你们平安
我们不想惹麻烦
美国监狱送上问候 小婊♥子♥们
Greetings from the U.S. prison system, bitches.
怎么回事
What is it?
有人算计了我们
Someone set us up.
快来
Come quickly.
否则我们都得死
Or we’ll all be dead!
走走走 她是我们的人
Go, go. She’s one of us.
快 拿上你的包 快 快走
Come on, grab your bag. Come on, let’s go!
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
机场的一个线人看见你们上错了的士
A contact at the airport saw you get into the wrong taxi.
被我找到算你们幸运
You’re lucky I found you.
这里的人都很激进
This is very radicalized neighborhood.
算计你们的人 什么手段都能使得出来
Whoever set you up couldn’t have set you up in a worse way.
把你们的手♥机♥扔出去
Throw your phones out the window.
我不想让别人跟踪我们
I don’t want anyone tracking us.
快扔
Do it!
希巴 这位是林肯
Sheba, this is Lincoln.
林肯 这位是希巴
Lincoln… Sheba.
拜格威尔先生 您的手术顺利完成了
You’ve been made whole, Mr. Bagwell.
您可以自行离开了
You’re free to go.
我不走 除非你告诉我 你在我体内放了什么
Not till you tell me what you’ve put in me.
你是不是感觉有点焦虑不安
You feel an unease, do you?
我猜这是你与生俱来就有的东西
I’d venture that’s what’s always been in you since birth.
你的灵魂 而我只是把硬件放了进去
Your soul. I just put the hardware into you.
你才是驱动它的主体
You’re the thing that runs it.
-谁在背后指使 -没人
– Who’s behind this? – Nobody!
没有人在背后指使我
Nobody’s behind this.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我就收到了一个词 仅此而已
I got a single word. That’s it.
我的捐助人只用了一个词来表明他们的身份
Just… my benefactors ID’d themselves by a single word.
乌提斯
Outis.
我查了一下
I looked it up.
这词在希腊语中代表”没有人”
It’s Greek for “Nobody.”
那就是你的捐助人 拜格威尔先生
That’s who your benefactor is, Mr. Bagwell.
没有人
Nobody.
卡尼尔·乌提斯
专为”卡尼尔·乌提斯”度身定制
好了
Okay.
这位是谁
Who’s this?
奥玛在奥杰吉亚监狱有些关系
Omar has connections in Ogygia Prison.
他说可以安排一次探视
He says he can arrange a visit.
意思是 迈克尔在那里吗
That mean Michael’s in there?
很显然那里有个美国人
There’s apparently an American in there
符合你弟弟的特征
matching your brother’s description.
只是有个问题
There’s just one thing.
安排这样的探视很难 非常难
Arranging such a visit is hard. Very difficult.
-需要付出一定的代价 -钱不是问题
– Comes at a price. – Money’s not a problem.
不是钱的问题
Not money.
是你的护照
Your passport.
我的护照
My passport?
怎么 你想要拿着吗
What, did… you want to hold it?
不是 公平交易
No. Straight trade.
用探视换你的护照
Visit for your passport.
美国护照在这里等同黄金
U.S. Passport is like gold here.
做些修改 就是一张通往自♥由♥国度的机票
A few changes, and it can be a ticket to freedom.
别这么做 老林
Don’t do it, Linc.
我知道这并不合你心意 但是
I know it is not ideal, but…
合心意这种事 在现在的也门早已成为历史
ideals as of right now are history in Yemen.
没有护照 你没办法离开也门
You cannot get out of the country without a passport.
别给他
Don’t do it.
如果这是真♥主♥的旨意
Inshallah…
你很快就会见到你的弟弟
you will see your brother soon.
我告诉过自己 只要我们从监狱出去
I told myself I’d never step foot in another prison.
我就永不再踏进另一座监狱
As long as we walk out of it.
奥杰吉亚监狱
也门 萨那
这里没有迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
There’s no Michael Scofield.
这是为了要我的护照而设的骗局
It was a scam to get my passport.
奥玛是我最信任的手下之一
Omar is one of my most trusted operators.
听着 女士
Listen, lady.
信任似乎在这个国家一钱不值
Trust doesn’t seem to mean a whole lot in this country.
等我一下 行吗
Give me a second, okay?
我会想个变通的办法
I’ll figure out a way to work this thing out.
有张图片
An image.
对吧 他们发给你的那张
Right? The one that they sent to you?
-对 对 -你带了吗
– Oh, yeah, yeah. – Do you have it?

There.
卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis.
对 卡尼尔·乌提斯 他在这里吗
Yes, Kaniel Outis. Is he here?
他说 对 图片中的男人就在这里
He says, yes, the man in the picture is here
我们可以去探视他
and we can see him,
但仅仅是因为我们跟希巴有交情
but only ’cause we’re dealing with Sheba.
你为什么说这个名字
Why did you say that name?
是因为我弟弟的外套
Because of my brother’s jacket.
还以为在这件事上 你们是站在真♥主♥这边的
Thought you were on the right side of God on this.
希巴 不 希巴
Sheba. No, hey, hey. Sheba…
卡尼尔·乌提斯是个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Kaniel Outis is a big-time terrorist.
他因为谋杀被抓来的
They got him in here for murder.
他和ISIL恐怖组织是一伙儿的
He’s been working with ISIL
伊♥拉♥克♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国
逊尼派穆♥斯♥林♥极端武装组织
企图颠覆政♥府♥
trying to take down the government.
别这么说 钞票哥
Come on, C.
你知道那绝不是迈克尔
You know that’s not Michael.
无论他是何方神圣
Well, whoever he is…
我们都要见到他了
…we’re about to meet him.
我爸爸是个怎样的人
What was my father like?
我亲生爸爸
My real father.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield…
就像一场风暴
…was like a storm.
带上照相机
Grab the camera.
我想证明他还活着
I want to prove he’s alive.
他颜值爆表
He was beautiful
令人生畏
and frightening
神秘莫测
and mysterious.
他会从湛蓝的天空中
And he would show up in your life
现身于你的生命里
out of the clear blue sky
来无影 去无踪
and then he would disappear just as quickly.
但风暴还是能回来的
But storms, they can come back.
不是吗
Can’t they?
问题是 如果回来了
Question is, if they come back,
那会是人面依旧呢
is it the same storm,
还是物是人非了呢
or has something changed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!