我个人认为 照片是真的
Now, you ask me, that photo’s legit.
奥杰吉亚监狱
阿克萨清♥真♥寺
那么 我弟弟就在那里
Then that’s the building my brother’s in.
最简单的做法就是给监狱打电♥话♥问问
Easiest way to find out is to call the prison and ask.
我找迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Mafi Michael Scofield.
谢谢
Shukran.
没有叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的
There’s no Michael Scofield.
在网上搜一张图片
Punch up an image from the Internet.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield.
给监狱发过去
Send it to the prison.
可能他用了别的名字
Maybe he’s under a different name.
听着 老林 我得说句话
Listen, Linc, I got to say something, man.
镇定点 别着急
Man, you got to slow your roll.
也门正在打内战
Yemen is in a civil war.
整个国家就快崩塌了
They’re really close to collapse.
一个持有美国护照的白人
It’s no place for a white man with an American passport,
若不会阿♥拉♥伯语 绝不会贸然出现在也门
no command of Arabic, to just show up on a whim.
但是很显然 我弟弟做到了
And yet, apparently, my brother did.
找到一张照片
Got a picture.
是你弟弟在福克斯河监狱的入监照
Your brother’s intake photo from the Fox River Penitentiary.
这张是车管所的照片
Here’s his DMV photo
还有张他以前工作单位网站的照片
and here’s a photo from his old workplace Web site.
那不是他
It’s not him.
都不是
None of them are.
有人要把他从历史上抹去
Someone’s erasing him from history.
林肯 你要去哪
Lincoln, where are you going?
回酒店收拾 然后去机场
Hotel, to grab my stuff, then the airport.
听我说 你不要去也门
Hey, listen. You’re not going to Yemen.
-那就拦着我啊 -你撑不了三天
– Stop me. – u202dYou won’t make it three days.
我们得走正规渠道
We need to go through the proper channels.
正规渠道
The proper channels?
有人要让他彻底消失
Someone’s erasing his existence.
谁干的 谁有这个能力
Who does that? Who has that ability?
我跟你说 迈克尔可能
I’m telling you, Michael’s caught
被卷入到什么严重的事情里了
in the middle of something big.
如果不是呢
What if he’s not caught in the middle?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
迈克尔从未向任何人低过头
Michael has never been anyone’s sucker.
他总是可以控制大局 从来都是
He’s always been in control. Always.
你是说 他伪造了自己的死
You saying he faked his own death?
我是说 在你进入是非之地前
I’m saying you need to look at all of the possibilities
要考虑到所有可能性
before you walk into a war zone.
我不确定你会来
I wasn’t sure you’d come.
有时候人得向命运屈服
Sometimes a man has to surrender to fate.
看看命运为他准备了什么
See what it has in store for him.
我们得给你麻醉
We’ll need to put you under.
不 不 不 我不做全身麻醉 伙计
No, no, no. I don’t do general anesthetic, compadre.
这样的手术必须做全麻
It’s mandatory for a procedure like this.
请原谅我
You’ll forgive me
我不喜欢没有知觉的时候
if I have a problem lying unconscious
有人用利器对着我
before a man with sharp items at his disposal.
不全麻这手术没法做
It cannot be done without a general anesthetic.
我以前做过 朋友
I’ve done it before, friend.
上次的手术可不成功啊
And look what it got you.
你要是在我昏迷时让我出什么意外 我就会…
You do anything untoward to me while I’m under and I’ll…
我最不想招惹的人就是你了
You are the last man I’d run afoul of.
明白吗
Okay?
命运啊 你这个神秘的小贱♥人♥
Oh fate, you mysterious bitch.
为什么要这样对我
Why you doing this to me?
干洗好了 外套不错
Dry cleaning. Nice jacket.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
你这是干什么
What the hell was that for?
苏克雷 你怎么来了
Sucre, what the hell are you doing here?
钞票哥都告诉我了
C-Note told me what’s going on.
他叫你来说服我吗
He tell you to talk me out of it?
不 我要跟你一起去
No. I’m coming with you.
你不能去
You’re not coming.
迈克尔是我最好的朋友
Michael’s my best friend.
如果他还活着 如果他有麻烦 我想帮忙
If he’s alive, if he’s in trouble, I want to help.
你就没有个工作吗
Don’t you have a job or something?
有啊 跑码头 虽然活不是很好
Yeah, on a tramp. Not great work,
Tramp 也有妓♥女♥或流浪汉之意
但是 我可是有前科的 对吧
but hey, I’m an ex-con, right?
跑码头吗
Tramp?
是啊 我”干”了有一阵子了
Yeah, I’ve been riding her for a while.
你是干什么的 皮条客吗
What are you, a pimp?
什么 不 不是
What? No. No, no, no.
跑码头是自♥由♥货船的意思
A tramp is a freelance cargo ship.
我们跑香港 西班牙 布宜诺斯艾利斯
We go to Hong Kong, Spain, Buenos Aires,
基本上老板让我们去哪就去哪
basically wherever the boss tells us.
败家子一个
Corrupt son of a bitch.
那我建议你继续跑你的码头吧
Well, I suggest you get back on that tramp,
因为你不能去
’cause you’re not coming. u202d
我告诉你 我能帮上忙
I’m telling you, I can help!
听我说 这可是中东
u202dListen to me, this is the Middle East.
今非昔比了 我现在可是国际成功人士
Lots has changed. I’m an international hitter now.
我很健谈
A raconteur.
你这就词不达意了
I don’t think that means what you think it means.
别说的像我不懂法语一样 我懂法语
Don’t speak to me like I don’t know French, I know French.
我是棕色人种 这点很重要
And I’m brown, that’s something.
我在那边会比你这个白种人更合群
I’ll fit in better over there than you will, snowflake.
我之前说你三天内就得死
I decided I was wrong when I said
我觉得我错了
you would be dead inside of three days.
你去那边 一天就死了
You go over there, you’ll be dead inside of one.
但是有我在就不同了 我们有人
But with me, we have people at the mosque
在那边的清♥真♥寺工作
that have worked over there,
我们有法律关系
people with legal connections
可以带我们进入监狱
that can get us inside of that prison.
等等 你别说他能跟着去吧
Hold on. You’re not saying he gets to go.
论棕色人种 他比我像不到哪去
He’s not any browner than I am.
但你会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
不会吧
No?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥当兵时 学了几句阿♥拉♥伯语
I managed to pick up a little Arabic while I was serving in Iraq.
肯尼迪国际机场飞往也门的39号♥航♥班♥
This is the final boarding call for Flight 39 to JFK,
这是最后一次登机广播
connecting to Yemen.
这是最后一次登机广播…
This is the final boarding…
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
我以后肯定会有需要你的时候
There’s gonna be a time when I’m gonna need you.
你最好能找到他
You better find him.
找到他以后你一定打电♥话♥告诉我
And you better call me when you do.
我会的
I will.
你真的有人脉吗
You really got contacts?
是人脉网络
Contacts with contacts.
其实可以跟着他们去洗手间
Could just follow ’em into the bathroom,
在厕所隔间里干倒他 不就完事了
ragdoll him in one of stalls and be done with it.
那我们还得处理尸体
Then we’d have a body to deal with.
我们要让他彻底地消失 不留后患
And we want him utterly and irrevocably gone from this world.
就算掘地三尺 也救不回来
Where no amount of digging will bring him back.
也门 萨那
入境的只有我们两个人
We’re the only ones coming into the place.
是啊 这个国家已支离破碎了
Yeah the country is falling apart.
大家都想逃出去
Everyone wants out.
联络人是谁来着
Who is that contact again?
一个叫希巴的女人
A women named Sheba.
是我们的接头人
Our handler.
她帮我们追寻那些入境参与圣♥战♥的美国人
She helps us track Americans that come in to fight the jihad fight.
欢迎来到内战
Welcome to the civil war.
富兰克林先生
Mr. Franklin,
希巴女士让我来接你
Ms. Sheba sent me to collect you.
你好
As-salaam alaikum.
你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!