By your hand,
晓后世之荣耀
you shall know glories of your progeny.
你说什么
What’s that?
没什么 医生
Nothing, Doc.
拜托了 迈克尔
Come on, Michael.
你肯定给我留下了什么线索
You must have left me something.
快啊
Come on!

Come on.
什么情况
What’s going on?
天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my God, what happened?
我不清楚 我去报♥警♥
I’m not sure. I’m gonna call the police.

Hello?
我把迈克尔的坟墓挖开了 他不在里面
I dug up Michael’s grave. He’s not in it.
他…什么
He… What?
莎拉 刚才有人想杀我
Sara, someone just tried to kill me.
他们一直在盯着我 一直在
They’ve been watching. They’ve been watching,
-可能就是为了… -谁想要杀你
– probably for… – Who tried to kill you?
从机场就有人在跟踪我 我…
It started at the airport. I…
有一辆红色小轿车
There was a… a red sedan.
一直跟着我
It started following me.
然后他们… 他们换了一辆…
Then they… they… they swapped down to a…
什么来着 换了一辆小货车
What was it? A pickup.
那辆小货车什么颜色
What color was the pickup?
黑色的
Black.
怎么了
Why?
莎拉
Sara?
雅各布
Jacob?
-什么事 -那面砖墙上有一幅画后面
– Yeah. u202d- Behind one of the pictures on the brick wall,
有个洞 里面有把枪
there’s a hole, and there’s a gun in it.
-你把它拿出来 -什么
– I need you to get it. – u202dWhat?!
快 快 有人找上我们了
Right now! Right now! Someone’s coming for us!
一把枪 一把枪是什么意思
A gun? What do you mean, a gun?
麦克
Mike?
911 您遇到什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
我家有人持械入室
I have an armed intruder in the house.
我需要你们马上派人来
I need you to send people right away.
我没有时间了 求你们快点来
I don’t have time. Please, come.
-麦克 -莎拉
– Mike? – Sara?
发生什么事了 萨拉
What’s going on, Sara?
-妈妈 -过来
– Mom? – u202dCome here.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara!
就我一个人 家里没有别人
It’s just me. There’s no one else in the house.
-你想干什么 -快进浴缸
– What do you want? – Get in the tub.
外面是谁 妈妈 他们想干什么
Who’s here, Mom? What do they want?
我也不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, baby.
好的 听我说 无论谁进了门
Okay, listen to me, if anyone comes through that door,
千万不要动 好吗
you don’t move, okay?
我会用这个捅他们 你不会受到伤害的
I will put this through them, and you will not be harmed.
听懂了吗 好孩子
You understand? Good boy.
雅各布
Jacob?
妈妈
Mom.
把你能找到的毛巾都拿来
Go get every towel you can find.
快去 快去
Right now, right now.
坚持住 雅各布
Please, Jacob.
好吧 我觉得伤到动脉了 坚持住
Okay. I think it got an artery. Stay with me.
我要你看着我 好吗
I want you to look at me, all right?
别闭眼睛 别睡
Don’t close your eyes and don’t go to sleep,
好吗 我要你保持清醒
all right? I’m gonna need you to stay with me.
快叫救护车
I need an ambulance!
他怎么样了
How is he?
子弹几乎完全切断了他的股动脉
The shot almost completely severed his femoral artery
他们正在努力让他的情况稳定下来
so they’re trying to stabilize him.
他呢
And him?
他才七岁
He’s seven.
你还好吗 小麦
How you doing, Mikey?
出事了 对吗
Something’s happening, isn’t it?
先是你来了
First, you come
然后那个人进了我们家
and that person came in our house.
是关于我亲生父亲的事 对吗
It has something to do with my real father, doesn’t it?
为什么那样说
Why do you say that?
因为我能从她的脸上看出来
Because I can see it in her face.
我要和你叔叔说几句
I’m gonna need to talk to your uncle.
我就在那边
I’m gonna be right over there
你能看到的地方 行吗
where you can see me. Okay?
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
我们触发了一些事
We’ve awoken something.
一些被极力掩盖的关于迈克尔的事
Something people are trying to hide about Michael.
你弟弟死了 林肯
Your brother’s dead, Lincoln.
要是他死了 那尸体呢
Or is he dead? Where is the body?
那为什么他要离开
Then why did he leave?
如果这些年他还活着
If he’s been out there for all of these years,
他为什么要抛弃他自己的儿子
why did he abandon his own son?
你知道我是对的
You know I’m right.
如果没事 情况本不会像现在这样
It wouldn’t be like this if something wasn’t happening.
-是不会 但… -我们要反击
– It wouldn’t, but… – Let’s fight back.
我都不知道我们在反击谁
I don’t know who we’re fighting.
我们去也门查清楚
Let’s go to Yemen and find out.
去也门 我还有个儿子 林肯
To Yemen? I have a son, Lincoln.
我丈夫还在急诊室呢
My husband’s in the ER. Right?
听着 此刻离开他们
Look, leaving them is exactly the wrong thing
是我最不应该做的事
for me to do right now.
夫人 他可以见你了
Ma’am. He’s ready to see you.
马上来
One second.
我会去
I’ll do it.
我会去也门
I’ll go to Yemen.
你对也门一无所知
You don’t know a damn thing about Yemen.
我会找到有门路的人
I’ll find someone who does.
回见了 小麦
See ya, Mikey.
纽约州 布法罗
我羡慕你
I envy you.
你扭转了自己的命运
You changed your life around.
一个厌倦了放荡不羁生活的人
A man gets tired of living a profligate life.
所以我参加了圣♥战♥
So I took up jihad.
真正的圣♥战♥ 不是你新闻上看到的那种狂热
Real jihad, not that madness that you see on the news.
内心的战争
War within.
为洗心革面而做的精神斗争
The spiritual struggle to clean up your act.
追寻并侍奉安♥拉♥
Finding and serving God.
那挺好的 伙计
That’s good, man.
世界需要它 老林
The world needs it, Linc.
我是说 我们在这里是渺小的存在
I mean we’re, uh, we’re small here
但我们能竭尽所能
but we do what we can
帮助中东地区的维和工作
to help the peace efforts in the Middle East.
在本国组织反激进运动
Working on anti-radicalization campaigns here at home.
正如我说的 精神斗争
Like I said, the struggle.
那也就是我来的原因
That’s why I’m here.
如果我要去也门
If I needed to get to Yemen,
你能帮上忙吗
that something you could help me with?
我还以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
大家也是
So did everyone.
但他在奥杰吉亚吗
But Ogygia?
我是说 那里关的都是大人物和政♥治♥犯
I mean, that’s for heavy hitters, political prisoners.
在也门 这是最糟糕的事了
In Yemen, it doesn’t come any worse.
我是说 你知道伪造死亡有多复杂吗
I mean, do you know what it would take to stage a death?
更不用说让一个活人
Not to mention keeping a man who is not dead
在没人察觉的情况下生活七年
under the radar for seven years.
这些人来头不小啊
Some very powerful players.
赛义德 你了解这个清♥真♥寺吗
Sayed, what do you make of this mosque right here?
阿克萨清♥真♥寺 萨那城里比较大的一个
Aksa Mosque. It’s one of the main ones in Sana’a.
它是独一无二的
It’s very distinct.
照片中从监狱看向寺院的视角
Sightlines seem pretty consistent
和实际情况相当吻合
with what it would probably be from the prison to the mosque.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!