My brother’s dead.
那又是谁寄的这个 为什么呢
Th-Then who sent this? And why?
快滚
Get out.
至少让我带走我合法的信件
Least let me take my rightful correspondence.
我做了备份 布鲁斯
Oh, I made a copy, Burrows.
虽然我早知道你还会是一如既往的顽固不化
I knew you’d be the same obstinate son of a beyotch you always been,
但我还是指望过你能开窍
but I’d hoped you’d seen the light.
然而你依然是狗改不了吃屎
But you are what you is and you is what you are.
但我还是要告诉你
Still, I’m telling you…
命运不知为何又让我们密不可分
fate has got us joined at the hip somehow.
纽约州 雪城
你从哪来的
Where you in from?
芝加哥
Chicago.
超爱芝加哥
Love Chicago.
-给你 -谢谢 哥们
– There you go. – Thanks, man.
纽约州 伊萨卡
我以为再也不会见到你
I didn’t think I was ever gonna see you again.
你没来参加婚礼
You didn’t come to the wedding.
我心想… 我懂
I mean, I figured I…I get it–
你恨我嫁给了你弟弟以外的人 但…
he hates me for marrying someone other than his brother, but…
我一直过得不太好 莎拉
I haven’t been in a good place, Sara.
我的脑子一直以来都一片混乱
My brain, it’s… it’s been a mess.
所以我才没来
That’s why I didn’t show up.
我也不想让我的侄子看到我那副鬼样
And… I didn’t want my nephew to see me like that.
不过现在想置身事外都不可能了
But now it’s impossible to stay away.
居然有人开这种国际玩笑
Someone’s got a sick sense of humor.
我明白你希望这是真的
I know you want it to be true.
失去兄弟
Losing a brother–
仿佛生活中出现一个巨大的空洞
the massive hole that leaves in your life.
失去丈夫也一样
Like the same massive hole losing a husband is.
也许吧
Maybe.
林肯·布鲁斯
Lincoln Burrows?
雅各布
Jacob.
好久不见
I haven’t seen you in what,
-都有三四年了吧 -是啊
– three, four years? – Yeah.
林肯叔叔
Uncle Lincoln!
小子
Buddy!
见到你真好
So good to see you.
你有给我带捞出来的宝贝吗
Did you bring me any sunken treasures?
捞出来的宝贝
Sunken treasures?
潜水用具店
The dive shop.
-在巴拿马 -没错 我经常跟他讲
– Panama. – u202dYeah, I’ve been telling him stories
在我们还没回到这之前 在那儿经历的事情
about being down there before we came back to the States.
你对于他而言
You’ve become kind of like
已经是神话般的英雄了 我去拿点啤酒
a mythological hero to him. Let me get some beers.
-我们聊聊你的近况 -好啊
– I want to know what you been up to. – Sure, man. Yeah.

Okay.
过来
Come here.
先去清洗下 好吗
I want you to go wash up, okay?
然后就能和叔叔好好叙旧了
And then you can catch up with your uncle.
他不仅把你当神话 迈克尔在他心里也一样
He hasn’t just mythologized you. He mythologizes Michael, too.
仿佛觉得他生来便是神一样的存在
It’s like someone thinking he was born to a god,
一个他从未见过的神…
a god he’s never met…
一个不仅是现在
and who isn’t here.
以后也永远不会出现的神
And who never will be again.
我能面对现实
I can be pragmatic.
当初迈克尔病了
Michael was sick.
得了绝症
He was terminally sick,
他死了
and he died.
莎拉
Sara…
那你要怎么解释这个
how do you explain that?
这不是原始照片 林肯
It’s Photoshop, Linc,
它被处理过了
or something.
你得想想这是谁给你的
You got to consider the source.
这毕竟来自茶包哥啊
This came from T-Bag.
我知道你希望这是真的
I know you want it to be true.
我又何尝不是
I want it to be true.
精品酒店
今晚来个约会如何 模范市民
How about a date tonight, model citizen?
长♥期♥漂泊过后
A little well-earned love
应当来点爱的滋润
after a long time at sea.
桃乐茜小姐
Miss Dorothy.
来自伊利诺斯州的奥罗拉
E-mailing her undying love
为她送去永恒之爱的问候
from Aurora, Illinois.
哎呦我去
I-eesh.
这个怎么样
How about this one?
“爱你的坎农·阿隆佐 于尚佩恩城”
“Love Cannon Alonzo in Champaign.”
光对着这名字就够哥撸上一发
Hop on that just on the name alone.
明日预约
义肢研究中心主任 惠特库姆医生
德兰大学101大楼 晚上9点30分
什么鬼
What the hell?
义肢研究
Prosthetic research?
你的莎拉很聪明
Smart girl, your Sara.
她说得对
She’s right.
迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德
1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日
丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友
欲变世界 先变其身
我只是太想念你了
I’m just desperate to see your face.
自从你走了 我的生活变得一团糟
My life’s been a mess ever since you left.
我又重操旧业了
Fallen back into my old ways.
一些你看不惯的事情
Something you wouldn’t tolerate.
但我心深处 良善犹在 迈克尔
But I got good in me, Michael.
良善犹在
I got good in me.
要是你能回到我身边
It’d just be nice if
帮我找回失落的心 那该多好啊
you were here to… help me find it.
迈克尔·J·斯科菲尔德
1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日
丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友
欲变世界 先变其身
所以…
So… yeah.
经汝之手 晓后世之荣耀
吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽
“奥杰吉亚”
“Ogygia.”
也门 萨那 奥杰吉亚监狱
告诉我你在哪
Telling me where you are.
奥杰吉亚监狱
只有一种方法能查出真♥相♥了
There’s only one way to find out.
惠特库姆医生
义肢主任
西尔多·拜格威尔
Theodore Bagwell.
您就是邀请我
And you’re Dr. Whitcombe,
在整栋楼的其他地方都关门的时候
the man who invited me to this mystery meeting
来参加九点半神秘会议的惠特库姆医生
at 9:30 at night when the rest of the building’s closed.
我知道你的所作所为
I know what you’ve done.
所以我不想被人看到我跟你这种人在一起
That’s why I don’t want to be seen associating with your sort.
我只想知道我为什么来这里 以及
Just want to know why I’m here, and…
这事跟我在监狱里收到的特殊信封
if this has anything to do with that special envelope
有没有任何关系
I received in the prison.
我对信封的事情一无所知
I know nothing about an envelope.
我只能告诉你我的工作
I can only tell you my work.
目标肌肉神经移植术
Targeted muscle reinnervation.
通过大脑操控义肢
Using the brain to manipulate prosthesis
就像你天生的肢体一样
as it were a natural limb.
但是同其他前沿科技一样
But as with any cutting-edge work,
资金并不容易筹备 然而
funding is not easy to find, and yet,
意外的是 我收到了捐赠
incredibly, I got the grant
而且是一笔数量可观的匿名捐款
in the form of a considerable anonymous grant
只有一个条件
on one condition–
我手术的第一个义肢接受者
the first recipient of my procedure…
必须是你
is you.
我可以给你配备
I can equip you
一个行动自如的义肢
with a fully articulate prosthetic,
在使用上与真手毫无差异
operationally indistinguishable from a real hand.
这一切都是因为一位匿名捐助者吗
All of this because of an anonymous donor?
看来这都是有人为我们安排好的
Someone seems to have plans for both of us.
如果你感兴趣的话
I’ve reserved an operational lab for Monday
我已经预订了周一的手术室
if you decide you are interested.
毕竟这是你的手
It’s your hand, ultimately.
经汝之手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!