将军在哪 你个王八蛋
Where’s the general, you son of a bitch!
瞧瞧你们伤痕累累
Battered and bruised.
凝视死亡的脸
Staring death in the face.
真诧异 你们仍需要更多的保证
Surprising that you still need
来说明你们已经走到尽头
More assurance that you’ve come to the end of the line.
我们没有锡拉
We don’t have Scylla.
Michael 你哥哥正在走向死亡
Michael, your brother is dying.
注视着他的血
It’s fascinating,
从他脸上流下确实有趣
Watching the blood drain from his face.
你认为他会想
Do you suppose that he would
看到那也发生在他女朋友身上吗
Like to see that happen to his girl friend?
Sofia
Sofia.
你把锡拉给我 或者他能
You give me Scylla or he can
坐在那里观看Sofia的喉咙被割断
Sit there and watch as Sofia’s throat is slit.
杀了Naveen Banerjee的那把枪
The gun that killed Naveen Banerjee,
我们从证物上取到了
We pulled the Lincoln Burrows
Lincoln Burrows的指纹
Thumb print off the stock.
我们有录像证明你
We got video of you outside
和Burrows一起在犯罪现场外面
The crime scene with Burrows?
这不是巧合吗
Isn’t this a coincidence?
Lincoln没有杀害Banerjee
Lincoln didn’t kill Banerjee.
他是被陷害的
He was set up.
被谁
By whom?
是公♥司♥
It was the company.
公♥司♥ 你们知道我在说什么吗
The company — you know what I’m talking about?
他们发明了一个东西
They’ve developed a device
名叫锡拉
Called Scylla.
如果你还想自♥由♥的看到阳光
If you want to see the light again as a free man,
你就得把Scofield和Burrows交给我们
You’ll give us Scofield and Burrows.
这消息就在你们面前
The message is right in front of your face!
他们兄弟俩没杀任何人
The brothers didn’t kill anybody.
你说你坐在我面前是想
You say you’re here because you
做一些正义之事
Want to do the right thing?
那就听我说
Listen to me.
仔细听我正告诉你们的
Listen to what I’m telling you.
Scofield和Burrows.
Scofield and Burrows.
他们在哪
Where are they?
Sofia
Sofia.
不可否认 这是恶很恶心的
Granted, it is a dreadful
决定 但是你已经考虑够久了
Decision but you’ve pondered it long enough.
我在你手里
You have me.
我很的不关心你 Lincoln
I don’t really care about you, Lincoln.
我只是要我的东西
I just want my property.
好吧
All right.
就算我知道它在哪
Let’s say I do know where it is.
我凭什么告诉你呢
Why should I tell you?
你肯定会杀了我们
You’re just going to kill us anyway.
确实 你好你的哥哥已经注定死亡
True, you and your brother are walking dead
但如果我在半小时内
But if I get Scylla in
拿到了锡拉 我会放了Sofia
The next half hour, I’ll release Sofia.
那Sara呢
What about Sara?
我们在讨论Sofia的事
We’re negotiating for Sofia.
我要你放了她
I want you to let her go.
而我要一个决定 Michael
And I want a decision, Michael.
放了她
Let her go.
好吧
All right.
别动
Don’t move.
放了Sofia 现在
Let Sofia go. Now.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
别动手
Stand down.
放她走
Just let her walk.
是的 立刻
Yes, immediately.
好吧
All right.
这将是我们道别的地方
This is where we say goodbye?
Michael 别
Michael, no.
杀了他
Kill him.
不 我们走
No, we leave.
听她的话 Michael
Listen to her, Michael.
杀了他
Kill him.
我只是个失去了
I’m just an old man who’s
一切的老人
Lost everything.
你赢了 Michael
You win, Michael.
你也是 Lincoln
And you, Lincoln.
你赢了 Michael
You win, Michael.
你们俩都赢了
You both win.
因为这本是场游戏
Because it’s all just a game,
不是吗
Isn’t it?
当你到了我这年纪时
When you get to be as old as I
Michael 你会活得如此之久时
Am, Michael, should you survive
你也会觉得
So long, you, too, will see
这一切也就是
That’s exactly what it all is —
一场戏
A game.
杀了他
Kill him.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Just listen to me.
我冒险来这里
I didn’t risk everything to come
不是为了报仇的
Down here for revenge.
我来这里是为了自♥由♥的
I’m here to clear my name.
你有锡拉吗
Do you have Scylla?
是的
Yes.
那我们走
Then let’s go.
走吧 将军
Come on, general.
从没想过会如此高兴见到你
Never thought I’d be so happy to see you.
告诉我
Tell me something.
什么
Yes?
你确信我们能相信Kellerman吗
Are you sure we can trust Kellerman?
你知道我唯一可以确信的事吗
You know the only thing I’m sure of?
那就是他是我们最后的选择
Is that he’s our last option.
先生们 我们得走了
Gentlemen, we got to leave.
等等我
Wait for me.
Michael
Michael?
别动 我会开枪的
Freeze. I’ll shoot!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
Michael 开车
Michael, go.
不去医院的话他不会坚持太久的
He’s not going to make it much longer without hospital.
不 除非这结束了
No. Until this is done.
Linc 我需要你的电♥话♥
Linc, I need your phone.
拨Kellerman的号♥码
Dial Kellerman’s number.
不要告诉我你要退缩
Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet?
请你快打
Dial it, please.
是语♥音♥信箱
It’s a voice mail.
你最好快点来找我们
You’d better come through for us in the end.
是的 他会的
Yeah, he will.
好吧
Yeah, well.
我们比你更了解他一些
We know him a little bit better than you do.
把电♥话♥关了
Be sure to turn the phone off.
先前Krantz就是那么找到我们的
That’s how Krantz found us before.
有人已经找到了
And somebody already has.
快走
Yo, hey, get out, get out, get out
快打电♥话♥
Just make the call.
给Scofield或者Burrows
Get Scofield or Burrows or
不管是谁有关系的
Whoever they’re in business with.
让他们接电♥话♥
Get them on the phone.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance before we
不然我们和Mahone达成协议
Take the deal to Mahone.
如果Mahone开口的话你们就不会在这里了
If Mahone was talking youguys wouldn’t be here.
你是什么样的人啊
What kind of man are you?
你还有老婆跟孩子
You got your woman and your baby up north.
你不想照顾他们吗
Don’t you wanna look out for them?
但你却一心帮着他们
But you wanna get their back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!