我们只有毁掉它
Then maybe we destroy it.
毁掉Scylla
Destroy scylla.
就这样
Is that it?
这就是我们的结果
Is that where we’re at?
要是将军准备报复怎么办
What if the general decides to retaliate?
就算我们给他也会招报复的
He will even if we give it to him.
我们可以压碎它
We can crush it.
焚化它
Incinerate it.
扔到海里
Throw it in the ocean.
这三样都行
All three sound good.
Alex
Alex?
行吧
All right.
那我们决定了
Then it’s decided.
你好 Michael
Hello, michael.
你真是很难抓到手
You’re a tough man to get ahold of.
Kellerman
Kellerman!
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
那些谣言还真是夸大
Those rumours were greatly exaggerated.
现在我被一个组织放出来了
Now, i was — freed by a group
任务是对付公♥司♥
Working against the company.
跟你父亲建立的组织一样的
The same group founded by your father.
我跟他们合作
I’m working with them.
一个巴掌能拍响么 Paul
Could have used a hand, paul.
你有Scylla吗
Do you have scylla?
你觉得呢
What do you think.
我觉得你有
I think you do.
Michael 今天有一个联♥合♥国♥大使在Miami
Michael, there’s a u.n. attache who will be in miami today.
5点迎接 也通知你一下
5 o’clock receive ,so it is inform you.
我怎么能相信从你嘴里说出的话
Why should i trust a word come out from your mouth
你假设你知道你能这么做的话
You assume you know that what
没有夸大其辞
You have can — and this is no
可以永久的让这世界变得更好
Exaggeration — change the world forever.
你要做的就是交出它
All you have to do is deliver it
你不需要相信我
And you don’t need to trust me,
只要相信那些在联♥合♥国♥工作的人
Just trust the people that work at the united nations.
电♥话♥断了
The phone died.
他没有好起来啊
He’s not getting better.
好吧 来
All right, come on.
让他起来
Let’s get him up.
我去找点材料
I got to get some supplies.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那是Kellerman
That was kellerman.
这个阿♥拉♥巴马的吊车尾做的越来越好了
This alabama trailer trash has been making good.
他跟将军Krantz混在一起了
He hooked up with general Krantz.
这关你鸟事 烂头
What’s it to you, rughead?
将军在哪儿 现在
Well where is the general Now?
跟你♥爸♥爸一样
Some place as your daddy.
未知的地点
Location unknown.
你记得我们排队吃饭那天吗 在Fox River
Do you remember this day we were in the chow line, Fox River
你对我的那些说辞
you made that off handed comment to me
我相信有些种族歧视在里面
I believe it has a racial bent to it.
是啊
Yeah.
记得你的下巴碎了吗
Do you remember your broken jaw.
你应该能想象的到我现在能对你
Now just imagine what i can
能对你做些实在的折磨
Do to you right now with something real on the line.
比如说
Such as?
将军的地点
the general’s location.
我能得到什么
What’s in it for me.
如果我们能把Scylla带到
If we take scylla to the
它应该在的地方
Place it’s supposed to be
有一个免罪的名单 你也可以在上面
there will be immunity list and you could be on it.
我坐着的时候你告诉我说可以妥协
When i’m sitting you are able to telling me that will be compromised
那你可找错人了
you’re backing the wrong horse.
Scofield对此也无能为力
Scofield can not point this out.
你帮我带他去见将军
You help me get him to the general
我们才有生路
and we’re set for life.
我没有时间耗在这里了
I don’t have time for this.
你有时间花在对付一个胜利者身上 我的黑人朋友
Time you backed a winner for once my chocolate friend.
坐下
Sit down
将军现在在哪儿
Now where is the general?
将军现在在哪
Now where — is — the general?
没有Frost探员和Bagwell的消息
No information from agent Frost or Bagwell.
那个狡猾的老鼠
That slippery little rat.
如果他擅离职守 我会活剥了他
If he’s awol I’ll skin him Alive.
他没法从Frost手里逃脱的
No way he got run from Frost.
所以他可能被捉住了 或者死了
He’s…he’s captured — or dead.
那么说我们在这里暴露了
So we’re exposed here.
结局会是这样的吗 悲哀
Is this the end? Whimpering?
长官 撤退后重组是不可耻的
There’s no shame in retreating to regroup, sir.
那是个称重的负担 孩子
That, son, is a tremendous load.

Yeah?
Lincoln Burrows的电♥话♥
Lincoln Burrows phone.
拨通了市中心的一个信♥号♥♥塔 我们查到地址了
Pinged a cell tower downtown. We have his location.
那你还呆在这里干什么
Then what are you doing here?
你坚持得住吗
You holding up?
你准备交出锡拉吗
You’re going to give Scylla?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?

No.
但那个从此自♥由♥的想法
The thought of walking free
现在却听起来很不错 那才是目标
From this sounds pretty good right now. That was the goal.
5点钟 德科兰广场 那得穿越整个城镇
5 o’clock Declan plaza. It’s right across town.
如果你得出发才能赶上 Michael 那你就该出发了
If you have to leave, Michael, you should.
我不会离开你的 Linc 你是我哥哥
I’m not leaving you, Linc. You’re my brother.
据Christina说可不是
Not according to Christina.
别听她胡说
Don’t let her mess with your head.
也许是真的
Maybe it’s true, you know.
我在脑子里回想
I keep making plan things over in my
从我们儿时起我就在不停地扰乱计划
Head from our childhood.
不管她说什么 都不会改变任何事情
Doesn’t matter what she said. It doesn’t change anything.
你这辈子都逃脱不了我的 不管你喜欢不喜欢
You’re stuck with me whether you Like it or not.
医生说CT扫描可以了
The doc said the C.T. scan is free.
我们现在得带他走了
We have to take him now.
他比十分钟前的情况更糟了
He’s worse than he was ten minutes ago,
再拖他就不可能开口说话了
He won’t be talking any time soon.
但你可以写下来
But you can write it down.
你给我所需要的
You give me what I need and
你就会得到顶级的照顾还有退休
You’ll get top-notch care and pension.
或者你可以当着我们的面
Or you can waste away in front
日渐消瘦 直到你的大脑退化
Of us until you have the brain capacity of a peanut.
你自己选择吧
Your choice.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right, all right.
别激动 够了够了
Come on. That’s enough.
我能和你谈谈吗
May I speak to you for a second?
Alex被捕了 是联邦探员
Alex was arrested. Federal agents
我们得出发
We need to go.
把锡拉拿给Kellerman
Get Scylla to Kellerman.
Alex会得到豁免 他会没事的
Alex gets exonerated. He’s fine. He’s fine.
我们得把积水清除
We need to get that fluid out.
给他减压 然后他就能呼吸了
Ease the pressure and he can breathe.
你能拿住吗
Can you hold that?
不会起太久作用 但我们可以走了
That won’t last long, but we can go.
介意我来开车吗
Mind if I drive.
两分钟内 你的眼球
In two minutes, your eyeballs
就会从你的脑袋里冒出来
Are going to pop out of your head.
那可比死更痛苦
Now, that’s worse than death.
我不能去背叛
I can’t betray.
我命中注定是一个
My destiny is to be — a
受人尊重的绅士
Respected gentleman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!