你说的每一个字
Every word you just said.
听见了吗
You hear me?
听见了吗
You hear me?
没理由感到 惭愧的 Teddy
There’s no reason to be Ashamed of it, Teddy.
很多男人都有这样的问题
So many men suffer from it
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不知道哪个更
I don’t know what is more
让我难受 是你认为我
Insultingt, you thinking I’m
不举 还是你觉得你能
Challenging or you thinking
从这里 逃出去
You’re going to break out of Here.
我想想看
Let me think about that.
我猜还是前者
I’m going with the first one.
现在我就让你看看 我到底行不行
Now i’m going to show you just How functional I am.
Michael
Michael.
求你了
Please.
没事了
It’s all right.
过来
Come here.
你没事吧
You all right?
带我出去
Get me out of here.
让我看看
Show me.
进来吧 Alex
Why don’t you come inside, Alex
我们还有很多事要谈
We have a lot to talk about.
做交易之前
Before we do any business,
我要你证明Pam 已经安全了
I’d like some proof that Pam is Safe.
我们的人已经潜入了 公♥司♥的执行室
We have an asset embedded in The company operations room who
他能获取关于 你妻子的地点和方位
Was able to access the details Of the location and the position
的任何信息
Of her bird-dog.
很好
That’s great.
但是还不够 我要确定她 彻底安全
That’s not good enough. I need to know that she’s in the Clear.
我已经执行了 这个命令
I’m ready to execute that Order.
但是首先我需要你 把锡拉交出来
But first I need you to hand Over Scylla.
将军迟早会 意识到 我背叛了他
It’s only a matter of time Before the general realizes that I turned my back on him.
和有Michael
And Michael.
他发现之后 肯定会 报复的
And when he does, he’s going to Want revenge.
去打电♥话♥
Go make the call.
Alex
Alex.
这一切不是威胁
This isn’t about threats.
不是耍手段
This isn’t about games.
而是我们就是这样 做交易的
This is about how people do Business.
我没得到某种保证之前
I would be a fool if I gave you
是不会傻到
Everything you want before i had
把一切都 拱手让给你的
Some kind of guarantee that i’m Going to get everything i want.
你很忙吧
You’ve been busy.
在这呢
Here it is.
其余的部分呢
Where is the rest of it?
好吧 我已经遵守了约定了
All right. I’ve kept my end of the deal.
你也该兑现你的 诺言了
Time for you to make good on Yours.
请打电♥话♥
Make the call, please.
我和Linc马上 就走
And Linc and I will be on our Way.
允许的话 我想 在你们出去之前
If it’s okay with you, I’d Like to check this out first to
先检查一下
Make sure everything works
以确定一切都能正常工作
Before anybody goes anywhere.
把他关起来
Lock him up.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
救你丫的
Saving your ass.
我不能那么做 Sara
I couldn’t make that choice, Sara.
我必须要救你们俩
I had to save you both.
如果你想做些事
If there’s something you need
来保护Pam 你就应该 这么做 Ales
To do to protect Pam, you should Do it. Alex.
我们很可能 救下所有人
There may be some way we can Save everyone.
坏消息是 我母亲知道
The bad news is my mother can
我会怎么做
Read my every move.
她说这是因为她 了解我
She says it’s because she knows Me.
好消息是 她不了解你
The good news is she doesn’t Know you.
我知道将军
I knew the general would never
肯定不会 兑现他的诺言
Honour his end of the Arrangement.
我知道 知道他是不会
I knew — I knew he’d never
带你去交换锡拉的
Bring you to the exchange.
我只是做了必须做的事
So I did what I had to do.
我们谈论的是 多大规模的爆♥炸♥
How big an explosion are we Talking about?
大到足以结束这一切
Big enough to end all this so
这样 我们就能够 开始新的生活了
We can — maybe start something New.
我是说 如果你 也愿意的话
I mean, if that’s what you’re Feeling.
快 从桌子上下来
Come on. You got to get off the table,

Come on.
我们必须要去 房♥间的另一边
We got to get to the other side Of the room.
快 Linc
Come on, Linc.
准备好从这个鬼地方 出去了吗
You ready to get the hell out of Here?
有问题 没收到任何 链接
There’s something wrong. Not getting any kind of a Connection.
警告 未发现终端设备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!