这一切就快结束了
This is about to be over anyway.
在呢么了
What’s going on?
我要挂电♥话♥了 Don
I’m hanging up now, Don.

Hello?
Scofield用的是火口手♥机♥[buner phone]
Scofield’s on a burner.
很难追踪
They’re harder to trace.
我们还要更多时间
We are gonna need more time.
他会打回来的 他就是有点生气了
He’s gonna call back. He gets riled up.
他会打回来的
He’ll call back.
杀了人之后打回来吗
After he kills somebody?
你听见了
You heard.
事情很快就会了结
This is about to be over.
让他回来接电♥话♥ Self探员
Get him back on the phone, Agent Self.
快点
Now!
那个家伙说
So this cat says that
Scofield和Linc看见他了
Scofield and Linc should
会认出来的
Recognize him.
认出来是从哪来的
Recognize him from where?
我不知道
I don’t know.
听着 我们经历了很多
Look we’ve been in a lot of
乱七八糟的事
Messed up places.
我只是想说 这很重要
I’m just saying. It makes differences.
还有 他有没有说
Besides, did he say what he was going
他想怎么处置锡拉
To do with Scylla?
这些人说他们肯定不会让政♥府♥来管
All these guys said is that they can’t go through the government.
因为没有任何政♥府♥
’cause no one government should have
应该有这么大的权力
That much power.
你应该去问问 他本人 他就在那
Look, you want to ask him Yourself. He’s right there.
他给你名字了吗
Even give you a name?
他说可以叫他Paul
Said call him Paul.
先生
Sir.
要是有人想跑
If anyone tries to escape,
先斩后奏
Aerate them.
留意任何
Keep an eye out for anything
可以动的东西
Suspicious.
Scofield狡猾的像下水道的老鼠
Scofield’s a tunnel rat.
我可不是福克斯河里面唯一一个
You know, I wasn’t the only fox in the
晚上睡觉的时候
River fall asleep at night
梦到你那 白色大褂下面 迷人的胴体的人
Dreaming about treasures was Tucked beneath that white coat Of yours.
每个人都会 想入非非
Every guy let their minds Wander.
矿上的任何人都想跟你或者Katie玩一玩
Any man at the mines want to $%^ between you and nurse Katie.
有的时候还是你们 两个一起
Sometimes settling on the both Of you.
喜欢吧
You digging that?
这帮老滑头就喜欢
All you old junkies like a
说点腥的
Little dirty talk.
让我看看那些踪迹在哪
Let me see where the tracks are.
我可以的 可以的哦
I think I can, I think I can.
放我走 我可以告诉
Let me go, I can tell the
法庭是你救了我
Courts that you saved my life.
要是你放我走 我可以请求
If you let me go, I can petition
宽大处理
For leniency.
我可以告诉他们是你救了我
I can tell them you saved my life.
我还有我父亲的那些关系
I still have connections from my father.
我总以为
I was always thinking the way
我要报复Scofield的方式 是杀了他
I was going to get revenge on Scofield was to kill him.
一刀子直插♥进♥ 他的心脏
Driving that knife right into His bleeding heart.
现在站在这 看着你
And now, standing here looking
我想到了 比让他去死 更狠的了
At you, I’m thinking there’s Something worse than death for Him.
求你了 别这样
Please, no.
我会把你完整的送回去
I’ll return you in one piece.
但是完整的
But that piece going to be a
也是被糟蹋过的 就这样
Little used. That’s all.
每次他再看到你
And every time he looks at you,
每次他跟你在一起的时候 他就会看到 我
Every time he wants to be with You, he’s going to see me.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们得赶会房♥子去了 快
We got to get back to the loft Now.
Michael
Hey, Michael.
又是Don打过来的
This is Don calling back again.
我知道你跟我有过节 好吧
I know you have a beef with me. Alright.
我能理解
And I understand.
我想我能够让我们大家 都尽快脱身
I think i have a way to get us All out of this.
你能给我回拨 过来吗
Can you please just call me Back?
我们换成B计划之前
How many messages we going to
还要给这家伙 留多少信息
Leave this guy before we move on To Plan B?
他会打回来的
He’s going to call back.
先生 打扰您一下
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我要查个病人 几分钟就好
I need to check on a patient.Just take a few minutes.
他会打回来的 好吧
He’s going to call back, Okay?
大厅那边有咖啡卖♥♥
There’s coffee down the hall.
他会打回来的 耐心一点 好吗
He’s going to call back, just be patient, okay.
会联♥系♥上他的
We’re going to get him.
怎么样了 医生
How’s is going, doc?
很好
It’s going well.
你是第一次见我吧
Is this your first time with me?
那是什么
What is that?
我见过你 是吧
I know you, right?
你过去犯毒瘾的时候
Oh, i bet you was a tomcat
肯定是坏透了吧
Back when you was using, huh?
现在呢喜欢看着
Nowadays you like to look a
别人的眼睛
Fellow in the eyes.
但是以前 以前
But back then — back then, oh,
那时候 我肯定
Back then, i bet the last thing
你最不想做的就是
You wanted to do was see who you
知道自己和谁在一起
Was keeping company with.
你太自私了
That’s self worth for you.
我一直觉得
See, I’ve always felt that the
你选择陪你的人
Partner you choose to be with is
正好反映出
Just a reflection how you’re
那个时候你对自己 的看法
Feeling about yourself in that Moment.
我得告诉你 美女
And I got to tell you, sister,
现在老Teddy感觉自己
Right now old Teddy is feeling
就像一群雄鹿
Like a million bucks.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我在这件事上要 大度一些
And I’m going to be a gentleman About this.
我让你来选
I’m going to let you choose.
你告诉我喜欢怎样的 Sara
You tell me how you like it, Sara.
而我自然会
And I’m going to give you just
谨遵医嘱的
What the doctor ordered.
什么 有话说吗
What, you got something to say?
就在你和你那帮狱友
Just that while you and the
和你那帮狱友晚上
Other cons were taking care of
“自己动手”的时候 Katie和我
Yourselves at night, Katie and I were
查了你的医疗记录
Going over your medical records
想找到怎么才能
Trying how best to manage your
搞定你 什么能使你 爽
Care, figure out what makes you Tick.
而我记得 Theodore
The thing I remember about you, Theodore?
什么都不能
Nothing makes you tick.
你根本不行
You can’t — tick.
你到底想 说什么
What exactly are you Implying?
你之所以强♥奸♥
That the reason you rape and
杀人 制♥造♥痛苦 是因为 你不能做♥爱♥
Kill and make pain is because You can’t make love.
你有神经性勃起障碍
You’re got neurogenic e.d.
很可能是由于
Probably caused by injuries you
你小时候受到性♥虐♥待时 留下的伤
sustained during your own Childhood sexual abuse.
你撒谎
That is a lie.
撒谎
That is a lie.
你随便说 要怎么处置我吧
Talk all you want about what You’re going to do to me,
你我都知道 你能做的微乎其微
Theodore. You and i both know there is Very little you can do.
够了
All right.
赶快收回
Now you’re going to take back

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!