是是
Yes, yes.
只是出现了一点技术问题
We just ran into a few technical difficulties.
我理解
I understand.
如果你多给我们一点点时间
If you give us a little more
不不 别
Time, then I — no, no, don’t.
拜托了 不要登机
Please don’t get on the plane.
不 我可以
No, I can…
你刚让我损失了7.5亿美元啊
You just cost me 3/4 of a billion dollars.
很好
Good.
至少今天不是完全浪费了
At least the day wasn’t a total waste.
我本打算等找到Michael
I was going to wait until I found Michael
在他面前杀了你
And just kill you in front of him.
但我准备让你一个人怎么来的怎么走
But instead I’m going to take you out the same way you came in, alone.
你最好是要说你拿到锡拉了
You’d better be calling me to tell me you’ve got Scylla.
不管你之后说了什么 都太晚了
Whatever you’ve said after, it’s too late.
Michael要送走锡拉
Michael’s giving Scylla back to the General in exchange for Sara’s life.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell is this?
Alex Mahone
Alex Mahone.
我想我们没见过面
I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting.
Alex Mahone
Alex Mahone.
你打电♥话♥就是要当面跟我强调这点吗
You calling to rub this in my face?
我打来是想知道能不能做个交易
I’m calling to see if you can make me a offer.
我可以帮你搞到锡拉 你能给我Michael不能给的吗
I can get Scylla for you. Would you promise to get me what Michael can’t?
是什么
What’s that?
保护我家人
Protection for my family.
你的人可以让我老婆远离将军监视人员
Your people can get my wife away from whoever the General’s got watching her.
我给你搞到锡拉
I’ll get you Scylla.
你可以搞到锡拉吗
You can get me Scylla?
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
我对burrows无爱
I’ve got no particular love for burrows.
听起来我们有共同语言啊
Sounds like the feel’s mutual.
真高兴你不喜欢哥哥 他总是和我过不去
Happy you don’t like his brother. They guy’s always been constraints with me.
而且你帮我追踪
And you helped me track down
杀我儿子的人 我欠你的
The guy who murdered my son. For that, I owe.
-你不欠Michael吗 -以后不会了
-and you don’t owe michae? -not anymore.
他的选择 不是我的
His choice, not mine.
我告诉你 你给我搞到锡拉
I’ll tell you what, you get me Scylla,
如果林肯那时还活着 你可以带他走
If Lincoln is still breathing, you can have him.
我喜欢这交易
I like that deal.
怪物希克里
Hickoey dickory dock
告诉我
Tell me,
Scofield能否让欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥啊
Has Scofield ever run up your clock?
他够不够男人进去呢
Has he been man enough to go there?
他攒够力气过新婚之夜了吗
Has he save enough for the wedding night?
你有魔法也不可能变成Michael那样的男人
Michael is more man than you ever hope to be.
你怎么知道男人是怎样的
How would you know what a man is like?
我们俩之间 肯定我比较有经验
Of the two of us, I bet I’ve been with more of them.
看看你 这么紧张
Look at you, all buttoned up.
冰山
Frigid.
告诉我 怎样能让你这样的女人放松呢
Tell me, what does it take to loosen up a gal like you?
音乐
Music?
鲜花
Flowers?
抚摸
Touch?
指尖往下游走
Where fingers do the walking down
-下到只有Michael… -闭嘴
– down to where only Michael… – stop it!!
-够了吧 -哎哟
– please – my, my.
我可是喜欢有礼貌的女人
I do like a woman with manners.
Michael 你最好告诉我马上到
Michael, you’d better be calling me to tell me you’re close.
马上到
Almost there.
很好 但我改主意了
Good, but I’ve changed my mind.
交易地点由我选
The exchange will be made at a location of my choosing.
原谅我 但我不相信你
Forgive me but I don’t really
除非是不熟悉的地方
Trust you, except on unfamiliar territory.
你把Sara毫发无损地带来
You bring Sara unharmed and
见面地方随你挑
I’ll meet you anywhere.
这有个停车场
There’s an parking lot where
鹈鹕大街和海滩交汇处
Pelican drive meets the beach.
20分钟内到达
Be there in 20 minutes.
我能相信你会让我们好好生活的吧
And I’m supposed to trust you’ll let us live our lives?
不管你信不信 Michael
Believe it or not, Michael,
世界上我最不想做的事
The last thing I want on earth
就是再次见到你家的人
Is to see you or any member of your family again.
带锡拉给我
Bring me Scylla.
好的
All right.
20分钟啊
20 minutes.
之前我真的以为你是为一己之私
About earlier — I do think you’re in it for yourself.
我很幸运 那意味着你也在我的马背上
Fortunately for me, that’s meant you’ve also had my back.
还不只一次
More than once.
这些事 让我很感激
And for that, I’m grateful.
拿上箱子
Take the case.
走吧
Get out of here.
那Pam呢
What about Pam?
我会处理好
I got it handled.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看起来你的男朋友
Looks like your boyfriend
捅了篓子啊
Straightened his priorities out.
太糟了
Too bad.
我们才刚开始 熟悉对方
We’re just starting to get Familiar.
Teddy 你干什么
Teddy, what are you doing?
你说过我们要
You said we was going to
带她过去交换
Bring her on the exchange.
我今天只想让Scofield
All I’m giving Scofield today
慢慢的死掉
Is a slow death.
那我们怎么
So what are we going to do
处置她
With her?
随你的便
Whatever you like.
似乎我们终于找到了
Perhaps we’ve finally found a
一个你完全能够胜任的 工作了
Job for which you’re perfectly Suited.
Mahone先生
Mr. Mahone?
我在路上了
I’m on my way.
Michael呢
And Michael?
我不想谈 Michael
I don’t want to talk about Michael.
貌似Michael没选好 他的朋友啊
It seems Michael did a poor Job choosing friends.
我们都没的选
None of us choose this.
我们只能选择如何
The only thing we choose is how
结束这一切
It ends.
赶紧让你的人准备好
Just get your people in place to
去救我的妻子 怎么样
Help my wife. How’s that sound?
我们在局里的线人说
One of our assets with the
两名探员正在迈阿密
Bureau says that two agents are
审问Don Self
Questioning Don Self at Miami
Mission医院
Mission hospital.
辩护律师刚刚 宣布了他的豁免权
The attorney-general issued a Proclamation for his immunity.
你认为他有威胁吗
You think he’s a threat?
可能吧
Perhaps.
问题是威胁谁
The question is to whom.

Hello?
Michael 我是Don Self
Michael, it’s Don Self.
怎么样了
How is it going?
还好 还好
Well, well, well.
我还以为你死了呢
Thought you were dead.
要是我每次对你这么说
If I had a dollar every time
都能得到1美元就好了
I’ve said that about you.
你听起来怪怪的 Don
You sound funny, Don.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你看见那个混♥蛋♥怎么对我
You saw what had that bastard
妻子的了 是吧
Did to my wife, right?
我要报复
I want revenge.
你在哪 我们可以请求增援
Where are you? So we can call back up.
没这必要
That’s not necessary.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!