你呢
Did you?
拜托
Come on.
我们至少能有一次不互相欺骗 对不对
We can have at least one honest conversation, can’t we?
事实上 我想诚实
Actually, I’d like that.
不管你是怎么想的 我从未想要让你受伤
In spite of what you think, I never wanted to see you get hurt.
你想要什么
What did you want?
理解 原宥
Understanding, forgiveness.
我做出了自己的选择 我早知道我不会得到那些东西了
I made my choice, I knew I’d never have any of those things.
但你会拥有权利 不是吗
But you’ll have power, won’t you?
对 而你会拥有Lincoln
Yes, and you’ll have Lincoln.
老实说我觉得你处在劣势
Honestly you’re getting the short end of the stick.
说到Lincoln 我要把他送去医院 他在哪儿
Speaking of which, I need to get him to a hospital so where is he?
锡拉在哪儿
Where’s scylla?
我要确信他还活着
I need to know he’s alive.
满意了吧
Satisfied?
跟我来
Follow me.
现在 你不会耍什么鬼把戏的
Now, you wouldn’t have some little trick up your sleeve,
是不是 儿子
Would you, son?
我不想再和你玩了
I’m done playing games with you.
很好
Good.
那把锡拉拿出来给我看
Then bring scylla out to me.
如果我把锡拉拿出来 你的手下就会射杀我
If I bring scylla out in the open, your man will shoot me.
那我们平手了
Then I guess we have a standoff.
唯一的区别是我要的东西不是奄奄一息流血将尽的
The only thing is what I want isn’t gasping for air and losing a pinned of blood
把它给我 Michael
Give it to me, Michael.
不行
I can’t do that.
把它给我 Michael
Give it to me, Michael.
你没有别的选择了
You’re running out of options.
我说不行
I said, no.
我们是迈阿密警方
This is Miami Police.
把它给我 Michael
Give it to me, Michael.
我们必须撤了
We got to go.
给我去拿
Go get it.
过来 Michael
Come on, Michael.
Michael 我们必须要走了
Michael, we got to go now!
政♥府♥帮了你一把
So the government helped you out?
一起经历了这么多 你知道那听起来有多疯狂吧
After all we’ve been through, you know how crazy that sounds, Huh?
证据在那儿
Well, the proof is there.
每天早上我去叫醒宝贝女儿
Every morning when I wake up my little girl.
她现在又健康了
And she’s healthy again.
你住在哪儿
Where are you living?
这就是我为什么来找你
Actually, that’s why I came here to talk to you.
我们当时在监控之下我等着
You know, we were in productive custody while I was waiting to
给Mahone做不利证言 但后来案子不了了之
Testify against Mahone but the case fell through.
他们想要背信食言 还要把我
They wanted only renege on my deal but wanted to put my
重新关进Fox River监狱
Ass back in Fox River.
那你来这儿干什么
So what are you doing here?
我想知道你知不知道Michael和Linc在哪儿
I was wondering if you had any idea where Michael and Linc were?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你想知道Michael和Linc的事
You want to know about Michael and Linc?
我在帮助你
I’m trying to help you, man.
还有他们
And them.
你没看新闻吗
Okay don’t you watch the news?
他们惹上大♥麻♥烦了
They are in a lot of trouble.
危机时期
Big time.
他们唯一的希望在于你能不能帮我找到他们
And the only way they can get out of it is if you help me find them.
我们只是为了找出刺杀案幕后的两个人
We’re just trying to find the two men behind the assassination.
很明显你的权限不足以
Obviously your clearance level isn’t high enough for you
让你理解我参与的行动
To fully grasp the operation that I have been involved.
好 我们就把已经掌握的情况告诉你
All right then I’ll tell you what we have grasped so far.
你搭档的尸体
The dead body of your partner,
尸检表明射杀的的子弹
Autopsy shows the bullet she was shot with
来自官方的武器
Came from agency issued fire arm.
我们找到一些快件
We also got a number of DHL transportation offices with
涉及一个仓库的有趣信息
interesting information concerning a warehouse.
你在洛杉矶执行秘密的行动
back in Los Angles that you were conducting a secret operation.
当一个国际政♥治♥人物在美国境内
when an international political figure is assassinated on american soil
被一个国土安♥全♥局♥的探员监管下的两个人刺杀
By two men taken into custody by homeland security agent
所有的证据都显示这个探员已在擅自行动
who by all appearaces has gone rogue
你告诉我们应该怎么想
You tell us what we’re supposed to think is going on.
你们现在正在
What’s going on is you’re
栽赃我是一项和我完全没有瓜葛
Talking to a federal agent like
犯罪行为的同谋
I’m an accomplice to a crime
你是在和一个联邦探员讲话!
That i had nothing to do with.
你知道我效忠国家多少年了吗
You have any idea how many years I’ve served my country?
现在又怎么了 要拷问我?
What is this, Gitmo, now?
我确信 作为一个国土安♥全♥局♥探员 你一定知道
As a homeland agent, you are aware, I’m sure
任何妨碍恐怖行动调查的个人
Anyone who impedes an investigation into an
实质上都不享有法律保护
Act of terrorism has virtually no protection under the law.
好吧
Okay, okay.

Now.
Michael Scofield和Lincoln Burrows到底在哪儿
Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows?
我不知道他们在哪儿
I don’t know where they are.
好吗
Okay?
但是我能把他们找到
But I can find out.
Michael很显然更关心如何取胜
Michael clearly cares more about winning than he
而不是救你的命
does about saving your life.
看来你活不到做叔叔的那一天了
Looks like you’re not going to live long enough to be an uncle.
什么
What?
看来Sara还没有告诉任何人
Well, Sara hasn’t told anybody.
Christina Banerjee找你
Christina, Banerjee’s on the phone.
他想知道他为什么还没有拿到技术
He wants to know why he hasn’t received the technology.
如果Michael10分钟内还不打电♥话♥过来
If Michael doesn’t call in the next 10 minutes
你还不如希望他从来没去Fox River救你
You’re going to wish he’d let you fry back at Fox River.
你好
Hello.
我认为我们达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我已经把利害关系都阐述清楚了
I thought I made the stakes crystal clear.
-没错 我在做 -我在克制自己不要杀了Sara
– You did, and I’m trying. – And I’m trying not to kill Sara.
你把东西送过来 就容易多了
That would be a lot easier if I had something in this hand besides a gun.
这个城市每一个警♥察♥都在追查我的下落
Every cop in this city is looking for me.
我最不愿看见的事情
The last thing I want to do
就是被警♥察♥抓捕而置她于危险之中
Is jeopardize her life by getting arrested
你想要的一切 被关起来作为证据
What you want locked up as evidence.
而你想要的东西被警方收为证据保存
Have the very thing you want locked up as evidence.
我很感激你为我的利益着想 Michael
I appreciate you taking care of my interests, Michael.
真的
I do.
相信我 就冲你说的
And believe me, for that reason
我会满足你的需要的
I will take care of your interests.
如果一小时内我没看到锡拉
If I don’t see Scylla in one
我就让bagwell尽情玩弄可爱的医生
Hour, I’m unleashing bagwell to play doctor with the doctor.
听清楚没
Am I clear?
时间太紧了
I need more time.
就一小时
One hour.
Michael就不明白吗
Doesn’t Michael understand?
他是在玩弄拿别人的性命
He’s playing chicken with other people’s lives here.
我的命已经被威胁过一次了
My life’s been threatened before.
我不是说你的
I’m not talking about yours.
那个伙计毁了所以我能获得自♥由♥的机会
That boy has messed up every chance I’ve had at freedom.
这是我最后一搏了
This is my last shot.
你真的以为事情结束你就能自♥由♥吗
You really think when this is over you’ll be free?
将军说会给我一个体面的办公室工作
The General is getting me an honest to goodness job with an office and a desk.
他凭什么相信你
What is he going to trust you with?
将军雇的是职业组的 不是业余组的
The General hiring professional killers not amateurs.
管好你的嘴
You mind your tongue.
你唯一能得到的被打开喉咙
The only thing you get is a
加上一座无名坟头
Slit throat and an unmarked grave.
其实你活下去的唯一可能就是逃出这里
Actually you’re only chance at a life is to get out of here.
而且如果你带我一起走
And if you take me with you.
不管你和Michael之间有何过节
Whatever happened between you
只要你把我交给他
And Michael if you get me back

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!