《越狱》前情提要
Previously on prison break.
我把信封寄给你的时候
When I sent you the envelopes
我不是闹着玩的
I wasn’t just playing games.
执行命令
Execute the order.
求你不要这样做
Please don’t do that.
你想要参与到这次行动中 现在机会来了
You wanted to get in on the action, here’s your chance.
7.5亿美元的已经汇到卢森堡的一个非商业帐户上了
3/4 of a billion dollars in a incomeical account in Luxembourg.
所有数据将会在24小时内传输完毕
All the data will be delivered within 24 hours.
箱子给我
Case.
我来拿
I’ll take that.
老妈 你好啊
Hi, mom.
我知道锡拉在你手上
I know you have it.
把我的锡拉给我 否则这次Sara就真的死了
Bring my scylla or this time Sara’s death l not be faked.
看来你要做出抉择了
Looks like you have a little decision to make.
锡拉 还是你爱的人
Scylla — or someone you Love.
好好考虑考虑 Michael
Just think this through, Michael.
我考虑过了 两个人我们都要救
I have, and we’re saving them both.
你怎么救?
How?
我会想出来的
I’ll figure it out.
你哥哥快要失血过多而死了
Your brother is bleeding to death.
我想知道能不能把Linc和Sara集中到一个地方
I wonder if we can bring Linc and Sara to the same place.
现在你唯一的优势就是两方都不知道
Right now your only advantage is that neither party knows that
还有另一方手握你的人♥质♥
There’s another player that has leverage on you.
如果你把两人了集中到一起 就失去了技术上的优势
You bring them both together, you’ll lose your tactical ledge.
我不会丢下Sara的
I am not abandoning Sara
我没让你那么做啊
I didn’t say to do that
我的意思是…
What I am say is…
Sara有没有中弹这个优势
Sara has the advantage of not having a bullet in her chest.
一个一个来
One at a time.
令人吃惊
Big surprise.
蠢的那个被捉住了 聪明的那个逃跑了
The dumb one got caught, the smart one got away.
我都能总结出规律了
I’m beginning to see a pattern here.
他不会给你的
He’s never going to give it to you.
我不这么认为 他真的很关心你
I disagree. He truly cares for you.
不管你多少次表明你并不值得他关心
No matter how many times you’ve shown you don’t deserve it.
你们两个真是先天和后天因素影响的经典案例
You know, you two are truly a classic study of nature versus nurture.
同样的环境 同样的父母 你们却完全不同
Same environment, same parents, you’re completely different.
你觉得是为什么呢 Lincoln
Why do you think that is, Lincoln?
因为他们的妈妈是个疯婆子
Because mom’s a psychotic bitch.
你好啊 Michael
Hello, Michael.
好吧 你赢了 我把锡拉给你
All right, you win. I’ll give you scylla.
Linc需要什么就给他什么
Just give Linc whatever he needs.
我还没得到我需要的东西呢
Not until I get what I need.
Edison装箱区B码头
Edison shipping yard, B dock,
45分钟内到达
45 minutes.
45分钟? 近一点
45 minutes? Cutting it close.
他看起来可不太妙
He doesn’t look so good.
给我到那儿就是了
Just be there.
你觉得值吗 Sara
Is it worth it, Sara?
你有没有回想过那个晚上 想过如果你当时没有
You ever go back to that night and wonder how things would have
让医务室的门打开着 事情会变成怎样
Gone if you had just left that infirmary door locked?
那些人的本来可以活下来的
All the people whose lives would have been saved.
你♥爸♥爸也是
Hell, your father would still be alive.
你有没有想到过这一点
You ever think about that?
现在一旦Michael把锡拉还给我了 你们就白忙活了
And now that Michael’s returning scylla to me, it was all for nothing.
除非他没还给你
Assuming he does return it.
如果情况相反 如果是Michael被抓了
If the situation were reversed, if Michael were here
你手上有锡拉
And you were holding scylla,
你会怎么做
What would you do?
你会把锡拉带来的 和你没锁门是一个原因
You’d bring it back for the same reason you left that door unlocked.
因为你不能眼睁睁看着无辜的人死掉
Because you couldn’t let an innocent man die.
你的情感左右了你的理性判断
Your heart betrays your better judgment.
Scofield兄弟也是这样
So does Scofields.
你猜的没错
You know, you’re probably right.
因为Michael从你鼻子底下把锡拉拿走的那天晚上
Because if michael used his better judgment the night he
他如果理性判断的话 就会把你杀了
Stoll scylla out from under your nose, he would have killed you.
不要让我看见你
Get her out of my sight.
拿着
Take it.
要不就拿着我的口袋 要不我就拿你的
Either take my pocket or I take yours.
明白了吗
Understand?
当局正在街上进行地毯式搜查以搜寻主要嫌疑人
The authorities are blanketing the streets looking for the primary suspects,
Lincoln burrows和Michael Scofield
Lincoln burrows and Michael Scofield.
因近几年发生的来最胆大妄为的越狱行为而出名
The brothers famous for one of the most daring prison breaks in
的这对兄弟携有枪♥支♥并且极度危险
Recent history are considered armed and extremely dangerous.
自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Homemade explosives?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
也许救你哥 救所有人 最好的方法是
Maybe the best way to save Linc, to save everyone
给Christina她所想要的东西
Is to give Christina what she wants.
你没弄错吧 Alex
Better get your story straight, Alex.
你一直在说服我把锡拉还给将军
This whole time you’ve been saying you should give scylla back to the general.
你没听见他对Self的妻子做了什么吗
Didn’t you hear what he did to Self’s wife?
Self自己自作自受
Self made his own bed.
对 我们要收拾他的烂摊子
Yeah, we’re sleeping with in it.
让我们想想 最好的结局
Let’s say best case scenario.
我们也许能找到Linc和Sara
Maybe somehow we’re able to get to Linc and Sara.
然后呢
Okay. What then?
将军还派人监视着我的妻子
General’ve still got somebody watching my wife.
要怎么样保证她的安全?
What’s the plan to keep her safe?
L.J呢? 又要怎么样保证他的安全?
What about L.J? What’s the plan to keep him safe?
我现在考虑不到那么多
I can’t thingk about that right now.
也许我们应该找你妈谈个条件
Maybe we go to your mother and try to make a deal.
她和将军是死对头了
I mean, there’s no love lost with her and the general.
如果我们给她锡拉 有她的关系网络也许她能找到…
With her contracts, if we give her scylla, maybe she can find out where the agents…
我们不会要调查 我们不会把锡拉还回去的
We’re not finding out and not giving it back.
我们会救出所有人
We’re going to save everyone.
你怎么在这里?
What the hell are you doing here?
我怎么在这里
What am I doing here?
你在这儿康复 Self先生
You’re in recovery, Mr. Self.
你摔得不轻
Apparently you had quite a fall.
幸运的是有人发现了你并且报了警
Luckily someone found you and called 9-1-1.
他们什么了
They did what?
医生马上就到 来查看你的历史记录
The doctor will be in shortly to go over your history.
不要 不要
No, no.
叫医生去给下一个人看病
Tell the doctor to go see the next guy.
我就走了
I’m going.
事实上 我不能让你走
Actually, I can’t.
有人等着要和你谈话
There’s men here waiting to talk to you.
什么样的人
What kind of men?
戴徽章的那种人
The kind with badges.
Self先生 我是Chris Franco探员
Mr. Self, my name is Agent Chris Franco.
我们是FBI的
We’re with the bureau.
我们想问你一些问题
We’d like to ask you a few questions.
什么问题
About what?
告诉我Lincoln burrows和Michael Scofield在哪里
Start with where we can find Lincoln burrows and Michael Scofield.
准备好接我们
Be ready to pick us up.
爆♥炸♥的时候最好别离它太近
Better not get too close to that thing when it goes off.
你最好别走远
You’d better not get too far.
好吧
All right.
如果Michael有任何举动 就把他两个膝盖都打碎
If Michael tries anything, take out both knees.
我可不想让他死 只想让他动不了给我开口讲话
I don’t want him dead, just want him immobilized and eager to talk.
Burrows怎么处理
And what do you want to do with burrows?
锡拉一到手 就把他丢到海里去
Once I get scylla, dump him off the dock.
喂 新闻里说的那两个人
Yeah, one of the guys from the news.
我想我刚刚看见其中一个
I think i just seen him.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
我以为你会选择曝光率更高的地方
I would have thought you’d picked something a little more
好保护自己
Public for your own protection.
公共场所现在不利于我的安全
Something a little more public isn’t safe for me right now.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
你一个人来的吗
Did you come alone?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!