你知道我是什么意思吧
If you know what i’m saying.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
你还真以为
And you really think
Scofield会不顾他侄子的安全
That Scofield’s going to risk his nephew’s life?
他把”头等奖”交给”坏人”之前
He’s gonna figure out something
肯定会想出点别的办法来
Before he hands first prize over to the bad guys.
Scofield想的很单纯 就像童子军
Scofield thinks pure, like a little cub scout.
Burrows 他的思维却像个野兽
Burrows, he just thinks like a cub.
他说的对
He’s right.
Scofield在外面拿着我想要的东西
I don’t feel comfortable having Scofield
而我困在这却没有他的把柄
Out there with something I want
我可不放心
While I’m stuck here with nothing he wants.
我需要筹码
I need leverage.
你看见他们刚过来的时候
You saw the way Mahone pulled Scofield over
Mahone把他拉到一边去了吧
When they first got here.
我打赌他们说的肯定是关于
Bet you a wooden nickel they was talking
女医生和她的藏身之处
About little Dr. Underpants and her whereabouts.
但是我们不知道在什么地方
Too bad we don’t know where that is.
又错了 卷发的
Wrong again, curly.
你们都在这嚼口香糖的时候
While everyone was up here flapping their gums,
我擅自跑去了他的车上
I took the liberty of toddling down to Mahone’s car,
查了他GPS上的最后一个地址
Checking out the last address he put in his GPS.
还有一线可能 找到你想要的筹码
There’s a gambler’s chance we might find the leverage
就在这个地方
You’re looking for right here.
我去办
I’m on it.

No.
你想参与行动
You wanted to get in on the action,
机会来了
Here’s your chance.
好的 我再帮您点一下
Okay, I’ll just count this out for you.
没这个必要
That won’t be necessary.
那好吧
All righty.
这是您交易记录的打印凭条
Here’s a printed record of your transaction,
我想您的余额还有这么多
And I think a balance that high,
您确定不想和
Are you sure you don’t want to
我们的投资顾问谈一谈吗
talk to one of our investment specialists?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
所有人 趴下
Everybody down on the ground!
快点 都别动
Now! Nobody move,
没人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
你 趴下
You, down.
天啊 怎么会这样
Thanks.What are the odds?

Don’t.
箱子
The case.
我来拿
I’ll take that.
你好 老妈
Hi, mom.
Scofield和Burrows正从银行出来
Scofield and Burrows leaving the bank, now!
快跑
Go!
拿着锡拉快跑
Take Scylla and go!
我们一起走
We gotta stay together!
说了 快走
I said go!

Come on!
他好像没子弹了
I think he’s out.
跟进
Move in.
跟进
Move in.
美国司法系统最开始为无罪释放
How much eggs does the U.S. court system have on its face
Lincoln Burrows花了
for exonerating Lincoln Burrows
-多大功夫呢 -功夫不到位 Paula
– In the first place? – An omelet’s worth, Paula.
你应该记得我从不赞成无罪释放
If you remember I was never in favor of the exoneration.
Lincoln Burrows是暴徒
Lincoln Burrows is a thug for hire,
他弟弟也好不到哪去
and his little brother is no better.
我很惊讶
I’m amazed
司法系统就这么忽略了警告
that the court system just glossed over the warning signs.
-比如 -第一
– Such as? – For one,
他们绝不该把Burrows和Scofield搅和进来
they should’ve never let Burrows and Scofield in
他们应该看看Scofield的过去
They should’ve looked at Scofield’s past.
显然他没有犯罪记录
It’s clear that he had no criminal background.
一个杰出的结构工程师干嘛去抢银行
Why would a brilliant structural engineer rob a bank?
也许是要还清他的助学贷款
Maybe he needed to pay off his student loans.
不是钱的原因
It wasn’t about the money.
你觉得司法系统会从这件事中学到什么
What do you think the judicial system is going to learn from all this?
法♥院♥应该敲响警钟了
This has been a huge wake-up call for the courts.
法官们要搞清楚他生活中的整个关系网
Judges will have to look all the relationships in his life…
放松 小医生 放松
Easy now, doc, easy.
只不过是你友好的邻居T-Bag
It’s just your friendly, neighborhood T-Bag.
我现在需要你的合作
Now I’m gonna need your cooperation.
你给我放手
Get your hands off me,
-婊♥子♥ -你的手
– You son of a… – Hand,
托你男友的福 我没手
Not hands, thanks to your boyfriend.
刚才说过了
Now, as I was saying before,
我需要你的合作
I just need your cooperation.
到这里来
Come in here
没事了
All right.
没事了
All right.
他太慢了
He’s taking too long.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
我们要回去找他
We gotta go back for him.
他说他会赶上来的
He said he’d catch up.
不对 出事了
No, something’s wrong.
打给他
Call him.
打给他
Call him.
Michael
Michael,
我们现在得到它了
Now that we have this,
要怎么处理它啊
What the hell are we going to do with it?
他不接
He’s not answering.
Linc
Linc?
我在收音机上听说了银行抢劫
I heard about the bank robbery on the radio.
你们兄弟真喜欢抢镜头啊
You boys just can’t stand to be out of the news, can you?
我猜你们拿到锡拉了吧
I assume you’ve got Scylla?
快了
We’re getting close.
有消息会通知你
We’ll keep you posted.
如果我是你 我现在不会挂电♥话♥ 小子
I wouldn’t hang up just yet if I were you, son.
Michael 我们在公♥寓♥里
Michael, we’re in the apartment.
我知道它在你手里
I know you have it.
不然 Christina也不会冒险公然开枪
Otherwise, Christina would never have risked a public shootout.
现在 事情很简单
Now, I’m going to make this easy for you,
把锡拉给我
Bring me Scylla,
或者Sara就真的上天堂
or this time, Sara’s death will not be faked.
怎么回事
What is it?
怎么回事
What is it?
Sarah在将军手上
The General has Sarah.
拿去吧
Take it.
我发誓 如果你敢碰她
I swear if you touch her…
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
我想你有件我想要的东西
I believe you have something I want.
而我也有你想要的东西
And I have something you want–
尽管我无法理解其中原因
Although I’ll never really understand why.
好吧
All right,
也许我们能想出什么办法
Maybe we can work something out.
我给过你机会想办法
I gave you the opportunity to work something out.
你拒绝我 Michael
You rejected me, Michael.
听我解释
Look, let meet and talk about this.
没门 解释的机会
No, the time for talking
在你套上滑雪面具的那一刻就没有了
passed about the time you put those ski masks on,
不是吗
Don’t you think?
Michael 现在我要做的是
So, here’s what i’m going to do, Michael.
对Lincoln的右肋笼
I’m going to shoot Lincoln
开枪
through the right rib cage,
就贴着他右肺的下面
Just grazing the lower quadrant of his right lung.
它会慢慢的崩溃
It will slowly collapse,
呼吸会非常困难
Making it very difficult to breathe.
如果5小时内 他不接受治疗
If he doesn’t get medical attention, Within five hours,
就会死
He’ll be dead.
Christina 妈妈 别
Christina… mom… please
Linc
Linc!
时间不多了 Michael
Second hand’s spinning, Michael.
看来你该做决定了
Looks like you have a little decision to make.
锡拉
Scylla
还是你爱的人
or someone you love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!