听着 等一切结束了 我们再联♥系♥总部
Look, when this is all over, we’ll call the home office,
我会输入我的安全代码
I’ll punch in my clearance code,
你可以请我喝两杯
You can buy me a couple of drinks,
我俩再分享一下其中的乐趣
And we’ll share some laughs about this.
但现在我得完成我的任务
But right now I need to do my damn job.
不行
No.
你跟我走
You’re gonna follow
我们现在就把事情弄清楚
And we’re gonna clear this up right now.
好 但Scofield和Burrows的事是真的
Okay, but what I said about Scofield and Burrows is true.
他们是被陷害的
They’ve been set up.
你得调查清楚这件事
You need to look into this.
我会把一切都调查清楚
Oh, I’m gonna look into everything
等我们出去之后
As soon as we get outside.
我们走
Let’s go.
你搞定装卸口了吗
Did you clear the loading dock doors?
没有 但是有人做了
No, but someone else did.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人杀死了警卫
Someone must have taken him out.
也就是说酒店里除了警♥察♥
Which means there’s someone in the hotel
还有其他人在找你们
Other than the police that’s looking for you.
Linc
Linc,
我们得抓紧
We got to move.
不止有警♥察♥在追我们了
Got more than just the cops after us now.
嘿 你知道自己在干什么吗
Whoa, whoa. you know what you’re doing?

No.
我们走
Let’s go.
Hutchinson队长
Captain Hutchinson!
有间房♥门被打开了
We’ve got a room breach
16楼
On 16.
我是Hutchinson
This is Hutchinson.
Scofield和Burrows在16楼
Scofield and Burrows are on 16.
重复 Scofield和Burrows在16楼
I repeat, Scofield and Burrows are on 16.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
这边
This way.
确保门能关紧
Make sure the door can shut.
我们需要足够的压力
We need the pressure to build.
他们来了 他们上来了
They’re coming. They’re coming!
到达16楼
We’re on 16.
收到
Copy that.
听我命令
On my mark.

Go.
赶紧增援
Backup detail!
行动 快快快
Move! go, go, go, go!
上上上 快点
Move, move, move! go, move!
上 上
Move, move!
发生什么事
What the hell happened?
他们设了陷阱
They booby-trapped us.
他们上了天台
They made a move for the roof.
好的 带他去医院
All right, get them to a hospital.
好的 我们走 快点
All right. let’s go! move, move, move!
站住别动
Stop right there!
Burrows 休想动手拿枪
Don’t make a move for that weapon, Burrows.
把面罩摘了
Take the masks off.
立刻摘了
Take them off now!
手放到头后面
Hands behind your head.
你们最好祈祷
You’d better pray to god that
我的手下没有出事
My men are found out all right.
不过是个冲击波
It was a concussive blast.
他们只是失去知觉了
They’re just unconscious.
闭嘴
Shut up.
放松
Easy!
放松
Easy.
别想动手去拿枪
And I’d follow that advice about not going for your guns.
将军要你们回去
The general would like you back at the office.
现在
Now.
酒店的事进展顺利吗
Did all go well at the hotel?
我妈妈和Sara怎么样
What’s going on with Sara and my mother?
Christina逃走了
Christina escaped.
Sara没事
Sara’s okay.
她还在公♥寓♥里
She’s in the condo.
打扰一下 你俩是不是想单独聚一聚
Excuse me, would you boys like a little alone time to catch up?
你究竟想要我们做什么
What exactly do you expect from us?
你们得为自己的失手负责
You need to take responsibility for your failures.
嘿 我们没有失手
Hey, we failed nothing.
整件事都是个陷阱
This whole thing was a setup.
-你明知道 -Lincoln Burrows比你们更聪明
– You know it. – Lincoln Burrows was outsmarted.
谁能料想到呢
Who could have anticipated that?
你得接受一切都已经结束了
I think you need to accept that this is over.
我手上的筹码握得太久了
I’ve been holding a chip for far too long.
是时候出手了
It’s time to play it.
我们有过协议
I made you boys a promise.
你们找回”锡拉”
You would find scylla
我给你们一笔钱
And I would see to it you got some cash
并毁掉那份名单
And had the slate wiped clean.
我觉得遵守协议
I intend to keep that promise.
然而 如果遵守了一项协议
However, if I keep one promise,
所有的协议都得遵守
I have to keep them all.
现在
Now…
我想看看
I wonder
谁才是那个大赢家
Who the big winner will be.
-别这么做 -别做什么
– Don’t do this. – Don’t do what?
寄信给你们的时候
When I sent you those envelopes,
并不是跟你们开玩笑
I wasn’t just playing games
我说得很清楚
I made it very clear
你们只有一天时间
That you had one day
来完成任务
To accomplish your job,
否则后果自负
Or there would be consequences.
那是什么
What’s that?
后果
The consequence.
打电♥话♥给我们王后区的手下
Call our man in queens.
王后区 你打电♥话♥到纽约干什么
Queens? What are you calling New York for?
麻烦打开免提
Put it on speaker, please.
-在 -锁定4号♥目标
– Yes. – Move on subject four.
我就一条街的距离
I’m a block away.
预计两分钟内到达
Eta is less than two minutes.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
我老婆只是个手无缚鸡之力的女人
My wife is a defenseless woman.
Self先生没有透露过他有个老婆 是吧
Mr. Self didn’t inform you that he had a wife, did he?
换了是我 如果我在政♥治♥上
Well, I wouldn’t talk
有些极端保守行为 如果被抓到了
About my wife either if I’d had a few too many
就会牵连到一位年轻美女丧生
Bourbons, got behind the wheel,
那我也不会谈论我的老婆
And turned a beautiful young woman Into a piece of broccoli.
别伤害她
Don’t do anything.
我猜那才是你为什么要
I assume that is why you tried
携带Scylla逃跑
To run away with Scylla?
修理了一个政♥府♥
To screw a government
却只能拿到刚刚够支付
That was giving you benefits that would only pay
一个小县城的医疗看护费用
For a county facility overlooking
这主意太烂了 但是如果卖♥♥了它
The belt parkway, and to sell it
你和她就可以从此消失
So that you and she could disappear
改头换面后幸福地生活
And be hidden forever.
这就是生活(法语)
C’est la vie.
我看到目标了
I have the subject in sights.
她在医院的一颗树下
She’s in a wheelchair
坐在轮椅上
Under a tree in the hospital courtyard.
允许执行吗
Do I have a go?
求求你别伤害她
Please don’t do this.
求你了 你们可以杀我 你们杀我吧
Okay, please, you can kill me, okay, you can kill me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!