他现在正在水深火热之中 我不会抛弃他
He’s in a sea of trouble right now. i’m not abandoning him.
我不是让你抛弃他
I’m not telling you
你什么忙也帮不了
To abandon him. there’s nothing you can do for him.
我要是想跑 早就跑了
Listen, i’d run if i could run.
但是我跑的话 他们就会对我老婆下手
But if i run, they go after my wife,
所以 我才会回来
So i have to jump back in.
你不需要
You don’t.
我不会逃避
I’m not running.
我要留在这里
I’ll stay here, okay?
这样 Michael才会知道我在哪
That way, michael knows where i am.
Christina也会知道
So does christina.
如果她想让我死 我早就死了
If she wanted me dead, i would be already.
随便你把
Suit yourself.
Alex
Alex?
谢谢你
Thanks.
如果你看见Michael 告诉他我在这里
And if you see michael, tell him i’m here.
好的
Yeah.
我明白这你有多难过
I know how difficult this must be for you.
总理先生 我也失去了一个儿子
Mr. Prime minister, I, too, lost a son
当他还是个孩童的时候
When he was just a child.
你的儿子是被刺杀者杀死的吗
Was your son murdered by an assailant’s bullet?
当然不是
Of course not.
有消息说那帮中国人是幕后主使
I’ve heard the news that the Chinese are behind this.
对 我也听说了
Yes, I’ve heard that as well.
所以我来这儿了
And that’s why I’m here.
不是为了讨论我儿子是怎么死的
Not to discuss how my son died,
而是怎么为他报仇
but how to avenge him.
你所说的 “技术”
Your technology– as you put it–
我听说了有关它多种用途的风声
I’ve heard rumors of its varied applications.
Nandu 我们稍安勿躁
Nandu, let’s take a breath here.
不 我儿子死的那一刻我就无法平静了
No! The time to take a breath expired when my son died.
你儿子和我已经计划把这项技术
Your son and I had planned to use the technology
用于人道主义关怀
For humanitarian endeavors.
我们的目标
Warfare applications
不是将其用于战争
Were not our goal.
但是既然它们已经归我了 而且归根结底
But now they are mine, and at the end of the day,
你只是一个商人 带来了一个产品
You’re a businesswoman with a product
而我是买♥♥家
And I am a buyer.
我要买♥♥下
I want to commit
你所拥有的全部知识产权
To all the intellectual property you possess.
我要中国
I want the People’s Republic of China
遭受我现在遭受的痛苦
To feel the pain I feel right now!
你清楚
Do you comprehend the ramifications
你这项提议的后果吗
Of what it is you’re proposing?
比你清楚
More than you know.
如你所愿
If it is what you want.
我必须得走了
I must go now…
准备付款事宜
To make arrangements for your payment
和我儿子的葬礼
And arrangements for my child’s burial.

Yeah?
恭喜呀 你又出名了
Congratulations. You’re famous again.
新闻上全都在说你杀了另一个甘地
You’re all over the news for killing Gandhi.
我料想到会这样
I figured as much.
对啊 情况越来越糟糕了
Yeah, well, it gets worse.
-他们要用烟熏你们出来 – 什么时候
– They’re gonna gas you out. – When?
他们已经在行动了 他们在一层层排查
They already started. They’re going floor-by-floor.
现在大概已经到达第三或第四层楼了
They’re about at the third or fourth floor right now.
你现在为什么要告诉你这个
Why are you just telling me about this now?
我必须要离开门廊
I had to leave the lobby.
我不能再引更多人的怀疑了
I can’t make anybody more suspicious.
喂 Michael Michael
Hello, Michael? Michael?
Linc 我需要你的帮助
Linc, I need your help.
我四年级的时候
When I was in fourth grade,
我猜对了试♥卷♥上所有的答案 结果得了A
I… I got an A for guessing all the answers on this test.
我从没想过我会那么幸运
I never thought I’d beat those odds.
什么样的倒霉蛋才会在5年内
What kind of loser gets set up
被陷害参与了两桩举世瞩目的刺杀案呢
For two high-profile assassinations within five years?
Linc 这不是你的错
Linc,this is not your fault.
如果他们当时没得逞
If they didn’t get away with it then,
他们现在也不能
They’re not gonna get away with it now.
但是我需要你集中精神
But I need you to focus.
我需要你的帮助 Linc
I need your help, Linc.
没错 我们走
Right. Let’s get out of here.
Darrin Hooks 国土安♥全♥局♥
Darrin Hooks, Homeland Security.
能带我去见你们的主管吗
Can you point me to whoever’s in charge here?
国土安♥全♥局♥? 你们派了多少人过来
Homeland? How many of you guys are they sending here?
Self探员已经进去了
Agent Self’s already inside.

Who?
Don Self探员
Agent Don Self.
刚刚到这儿了
Got here a little while ago.
我是Hooks
Yeah, it’s Hooks.
那个应该在洛杉矶死了的
The name of that agent
那个探员的名字
That was supposedly killed recently in L.A.?
是不是 Don Self
Was his name Don Self?
一切都正中Christina下怀
It’s all falling out exactly as Christina planned it.
现在她就要拥有她所想要的所有东西了
Now she’s going to have everything she ever hoped for.
她想要重新点燃1962年中印边境之战的战火
She’s trying to reignite the 1962 China-India Border War
那次冲突好不容易才和解
Which ended in an uneasy truce
两个国家都不愿意承担损失
When neither country could withstand the losses
两国在边远荒芜的山区
They were sustaining in those
仍然对抗着
Remote and desolate mountains.
如果她成功煽动了另一场战争
If she succeeds in provoking another war,
诬陷是中国方面
And framing China
刺杀了印度总理的儿子
For the killing of India’s Prime Minister’s son,
那绝对足够煽动性了
It’s certainly provocation enough.
她会引发一场会持续数十年的
She’ll set off a military conflict
军事冲突
That will last for decades
有可能永远不得停息
That may never be resolved.
你为什么不自己做
Why didn’t you do it yourself?
权力 金钱 似乎是你钟爱的东西
Power, money, seem to be things you love.
因为如果印度牵涉进来 巴基斯坦就会牵扯进来
Because if India’s involved, that drags in Pakistan.
然后俄♥罗♥斯♥就要开始防御它的边境了
Then Russia’s gonna want to defend its borders.
然后不到一年 整个欧洲都牵扯其中
Then within a year, Europe’s in it
接着就是美国
And after that, the United States.
这是一场无人得利的灾难
It’s an apocalypse in which everyone loses!
Christina一直都太自傲
And Christina has always been too prideful
太反复无常 不接受这个事实
And too unstable to accept it.
明白了
Got it.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你好 我想你能帮忙
Hi. Yes, I think you can.
Self探员
Agent Self.
Donald Self
Donald Self?
Darrin Hooks探员
Agent Darrin Hooks.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
也很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you, too.
站住 别动 别动
Hold it. Hold it right there. Don’t move.
你到底在做什么 Hooks
What the hell are you doing, Hooks?
你总要自相残杀吗
You always pull guns on fellow agents?
对 当一个应该已经死了的探员
Yeah, when agents that are supposedly dead
出现在一家宾馆的时候
And are found later in a hotel
我就会这样
with the guys who kill
能告诉我你和burrows和Scofield
You mind telling me what you’re doing here
在这里干吗
With burrows and scofield?
我的身份不能暴露
My cover called for me
只能显示我死了 明白吗
To be dead, okay?
人们会理解我们的所作所为的
People were catching on to what we were doing,
我的死让我得以解脱
And my death freed me up
但是Burrows和Scofield是被陷害的 明白吗
But Burrows and Scofield have been set up, okay?
没有记录显示你在执行秘密任务
There’s no record of you in covert ops.
就是这么安排的
That was by design.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!