那就是你的损失 我没损失
It will be your loss, general, not mine.
孩子 我手里
Son, i have the fate
掌握着几百万亿公♥司♥的命运
Of a multi-trillion dollar enterprise in my hands,
你认为现在我会让你
And you want me to let you earn your stripes
出风头吗
Now?!
解决那兄弟俩
Take care of the brothers.
应该是这了
This should be it.
好极了
Perfect.
他们说我们的人马上就到
They say ours should be here shortly.
你们要提高警惕
I want you guys on full alert
准备好装备 好吗
And get all geared up, all right?
他们在那
It’s them!
别动
Stop!
他们会在任何一层楼
They could be on any floor.
你能控制所有的门锁吗
Can you override the door locks?
可以 都是电子锁
Yeah, they’re electronic.
我们在楼下控制
We control everything from down here.
我要酒店的所有房♥间门都锁上
I want every room in this hotel locked down now!
我们为什么不走楼梯去天台
Why don’t we just take the stairs to the roof?
因为我们会拉响火警
Because we’ll set off the fire alarm.
通过顶楼里的管道
The ducts in the crawl spaces above these top floor rooms,
才是我们到天台的通道
That’s how we get our rooftop access.
只要我们找到了洗衣房♥的通风口
Once we find the laundry vent,
我们就从那里到进货门
We take that down to the loading dock.
门全锁了
That should do it.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
他们把我们锁住了
They locked us out.
我们到不了天台
We can’t get to the roof.
那我们往回走
Let’s head back down.
警♥察♥会在楼梯等着我们
There’ll be cops in the stairwell.
我们上不去 也下不去
We can’t go up, we can’t go down…
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
熊猫湾暗♥杀♥事件
There has been a new development
现在又了新的进展
In the panda bay assassination.
有消息透露
An anonymous source has provided fox
有证据显示 Burrow和Scofield
With documents showing a wire transfer
从中国方面得到了一笔汇款
From chinese operatives to burrows and scofield.
从地理政♥治♥角度来看
The fallout from this from a geopolitical standpoint
这件事非常不可思议
Is staggering.
中国和印度的关系…
Relations between china and india…
Nandu答复了
Nandu reached out.
他想见你
He wants to meet with you.
这事只能这么做了
This couldn’t have worked out better.
这么做很聪明
Nice audible on the chinese document.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我们只要
Now we just…
静观其变就可以了
Watch the dominoes begin to fall.
我希望他们不要为难Michael
I just wish they weren’t falling on michael.
Christina 你给了他选择
Christina, you gave him options,
他也做了决定 他不是我们这边的
He made his choice, he picked his side.
是的 但是他是我儿子
Yes, but he is my son.
我唯一的儿子
My only son.
现在 我们相信
And right now it is believed
Burrows和Scofield
Both burrows and scofield
仍然在酒店里
Are still in the hotel,
警方已经越来越接近他们
But it appears the police are closing in.
熊猫湾酒店 现场报道
Live just outside the panda bay hotel…
不行 Michael 这就是问题所在
No, no, no, you see, that’s the problem, michael.
到处都是警♥察♥
There’s cops everywhere.
就好像是警♥察♥聚会一样
It’s like a freaking cop anthill out here.
他们找到你们只不过是时间问题
Look, it’s just a matter of time till they find you anyway.
搞清楚他们进攻方案
Find out what their plan of attack is.
可以 告诉你
Sure, you know what?
我现在就过去
Yeah, i’ll just go up
问问他们 好吗
And ask them, all right?
他们非常和蔼可亲
They look like a real friendly bunch.
我们没多少时间了 现在就去问
We don’t have much time, so get it done now!
Burrows和Scofield有可能武装到了牙齿
Burrows and scofield could be armed to the teeth.
楼梯的空间很窄
It’s tight quarters in the stairwell,
我不想看到枪战 明白吗
So i don’t want a lot of shooting, all right?
这家伙是国土安♥全♥局♥的
This guy’s from homeland security.
我控制了枪手之后
I’ll file my report as soon as
就会把报告发过去
I’ve apprehended the shooters.
队长 我希望你搞明白
Whoa, whoa, let me be clear here, captain.
今天的暗♥杀♥
The shooting that happened today
不是普通的团伙暴♥力♥
Wasn’t your typical gangbanger,
迈阿密的环境是不是让你退化了
Public service killing you’re used to here in miami.
这是国际性质的暗♥杀♥活动
This was an international assassination with ramifications
直接影响了我们国家的安全
That directly affect the security of this country.
如果 你在背对着我
So, if you turn your back on me again,
我会以妨碍联邦调查让你坐牢
I’ll jam you up for hindering a federal investigation.
你明白吗
You understand?
好吧
Fine.
但是 你要跟在我后面
But i want you on my hip.
我不会让你来
I’m not gonna have you running
转一圈之后
around playing
你回去跟你的朋友吹嘘
So you can go back to your buddies at the office
你经历过真正的枪战场面 懂吗
And tell them you saw some real gun play, understood?
没问题
Not a problem.
那你现在告诉我
Now, why don’t you start by telling me
你准备怎么解决问题
How you’re gonna diffuse the situation?
我们会逐层放烟雾弹 知道找到他们
We’re gonna gas them out floor by floor until we find them.
等一下 如果你要用烟雾弹
Whoa, hold on there, tex. if you use gas you’re gonna
你们也什么都看不见 我不能
Compromise visibility ,and i can’t afford
再让警♥察♥误伤
Another diplomat getting shot in the fez.
我们用的是氯丙烷
We’re using chloropropane.
无色 无味
It’s colorless, it’s odorless.
他们根本不会察觉到
They won’t even know what hit them.
大家听好
All right, listen up.
两个人在东边的楼梯放烟雾
I want two men in the east stairwell with the gas,
两个在西边地下楼梯
Two at the base of the west stairwell
防止他们往楼下逃
In case they try to come back down again.
我会准备好后援计划
I’ll have backup detail ready, all right?
行动 动作快
Let’s go, move, move!
Sara
Sara?
天哪
Oh, my god.
Sara
Sara.
Sara
Sara,
你受伤了吗 你还好吧
You hurt? you okay?
我还好 Christina跑了
I’m fine. christina’s gone.
最下面抽屉里面有刀
There’s a knife in the last drawer.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where she went?
不知道
No.
锡拉在她手里
She has scylla.
她陷害了Linc和Michael
She set up linc and michael.
她可能躲在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
Michael和Lincoln
Michael and lincoln?
他们现在是杀害印度官员的凶手
Yeah, they were framed for the murder of an indian official.
他们现在是新闻头条
It’s all over the news.
这个Christina的计划
That was christina’s plan, and…
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
被困在了熊猫湾酒店里
They’re trapped at the panda bay hotel.
警♥察♥正在找他们
The police are looking for them.
知道了
Okay.
你不能过去
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! you can’t go there.
到处都是警♥察♥
The cops are everywhere.
我一定要过去
i really need you to get
那是不可能的
Well, that’s not gonna happen.
你不关心我 我也不关心你
You don’t care for me, i don’t care for you
但是我欠Michael的 你逃吧
Much either, but i owe michael, okay? run.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!