我说的是真话
That’s the truth.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我…
I’m…
我不知道该怎么去想
I don’t know what to think.
快走 快快快
Go. Go, go go.
去找到他
Go find him.
我来看着她 去吧
I got her. Go.
如果她惹什么麻烦的话
If she gives you any trouble…
如果她惹什么麻烦的话
If she gives you any trouble…
我知道
I know.
去吧
Just…go.
你超额完成了任务 Bagwell
You have surpassed expectations, Bagwell.
你不只会收集情报
You’re much more than an informant.
我是多面手
I multitask.
很好 如果这边事情进展顺利
Hmm. Well, if things go as well as expected here,
你会按照约定得到回报的
You’ll be rewarded accordingly.
做公♥司♥的特别联络员吗
As a special liaison to the company?
没错
Yes.
要承担什么任务呢
What exactly does that entail?
那要你自己决定了
Well, that would be up to you.
通常公♥司♥的探员会选择自己的生涯规划
Most company operatives choose their own career path,
但是我不知道有什么适合你的
Though I can’t say what would suit you.
来自阿♥拉♥巴马的强♥奸♥犯都会做什么啊
What do sexual predators from Alabama typically do,
除了表像上的
Uh, aside from the obvious?
那都是以前的事了 将军
Those days are behind me, general.
在教育上的缺陷
What I lack in formal education,
我都能够以天生的技巧和好奇心
I more than make up for in
来弥补
Natural skills and curiosity.
还有 如您所见 我为了效忠您什么事都能做
And as you’ve seen, my loyalty knows no bounds.
那你也不会有任何困难
Then you shouldn’t have any difficulty
通过最后的考核
Passing your final exam.
你肯定不希望
Now, you didn’t
有人暗中打几个电♥话♥就可以把你送进监狱
Expect that a few phone calls on the sly would set you up
关一辈子 是吧
For life, did you?
不想 先生
No, sir.
我可以做任何事
I’m ready for anything.
很好 那这件事就交给你了
Good. Then prepare for this.
Burrows拿到锡拉回来之后
When Burrows brings Scylla back to us,
我带着锡拉安全的飞回洛杉矶
I will fly it safely back to Los Angeles,
我要你送他上西天
And you will be the one to put a bullet in his brain.
Sara
Sara?
里面怎么了
What’s going on in there?
Sara
Sara?
你要干什么
What do you want?
求你了 把门开着
Oh, please, keep that open.
为什么 想要
Why? So you can
指责我 对我妄下结论了吗
Lob more accusations and assumptions out at me?
我没有
I haven’t made any.
Lincoln是领养的
Lincoln is adopted.
还有 你怀孕了
And you’re pregnant.
你不否认 是吧
You don’t deny it, do you?
你应该告诉他
You should tell him.
即使是在现在这样 他也会很高兴的
He’d be happy, even under the circumstances.
这不关你的事
It really isn’t any of your business.
对不起
I’m sorry.
有的时候
Sometimes in-laws
亲人做事也会超出界限 但是…
Overstep their bounds, but…
真正到了紧要关头
You know, when it comes right down to it,
我和任何母亲都是一样的 所以…
I am the only mother any of you will ever have, so…
你不该这么早就下定结论的
You shouldn’t throw that away so easily.
是啊 你知道 我从你身上学到
Yeah, you know, the only thing I get from you
一个很好的例子 千万别做你这样的母亲
Is a great example of the mother I don’t want to be.
Sara
Sara?
我们没必要搞成这样
It doesn’t have to be like this.
有必要
Yeah, it does.
你早就决定好了
That was your decision a long time ago.
我能再给你
Can I just give you
一点建议吗
One piece of advice?
千万别酗酒
Stay out of the bars.
说的好
That’s good advice.
喔在AA里有些朋友
I have friends in AA.
都是酒鬼
They’re only alcoholics.
真不敢想象你想要不犯酒瘾
I can only imagine what it’s like for you,
会是什么样
Trying to stay off the smack.
是吗♥啡♥
It’s morphine.
医用吗♥啡♥
Hospital-grade morphine.
Christina Scofield今晚不会离开迈阿密了
Christina Scofield will not be leaving miami tonight.
我要监视这里到亚特兰大
I want eyes at every airport and gas station
所有的机场和加油站
Between here and Atlanta.
我还有所有出息会议的人员名单
And I want the names of everyone attending that conference.
我就知道你会问这个问题
I thought you might be asking that question,
所以我打电♥话♥到宾馆的前台
So I called the front desk of the hotel.
说我是报社来的
Said I was from the newspaper.
请原谅某些拼写错误
Excuse the spelling.
这些都是科学家
These are all scientists.
我早告诉过你
I told you.
那些是发言的人
Those are the speakers.
下面这些名字是”特别嘉宾”
The names below are “special guests.”
很像是世界各地的商业大亨
Sounded like bigwigs from all over the world.
Frederich Carlotto
“Frederich, Carlotto,
Linarte Ban…
Linarte, Ban…”
Banerjee
“Banerjee”?
-Naveen Banerjee -他是谁
– Naveen Banerjee? – Who is that?
Nandu Banerjee首相的儿子
The son of prime minister Nandu Banerjee.
大家都知道
He has a known
他对太阳能武器技术很感兴趣
Interest in solar weapons technology.
今天结束前一切都将做个了断
This will all be over by the end of the day.
快点 Linc 你在哪呢
Come on, Linc, where are you?
我是Linc
It’s Linc.
请留言
You know what to do.
linc 是我
Linc, it’s me.
方便的时候给我 打电♥话♥
Call me when you can.
我得跟你谈谈
We got to talk.
Mahone
Mahone!
这边
This way!
Christina
Christina.
别动
Don’t move.
否则我把你们母子俩都杀了
Or I’ll kill you both.
他在哪
Where is he?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
这边
There.
-他在哪 -那儿 就在那边
– Where is he? – Right there, right there.
-Lincoln 停下 -为什么
– Lincoln, stop! – Why?
等等
Wait, wait.
就是这家宾馆
That’s the hotel.
能源大会
The energy conference.
没错 就在今天
That’s right– it’s today.
那辆银色的货车
The silver van.
租的那个
The rental van.
他们把我们引来的
They want us here.
要出事
Something’s up.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
Downey
Downey.
他们要逃跑
It’s for a getaway.
Lincoln 别去
Lincoln, no!
你在哪
Where are you?
在跑
Running.
Burrows就在后面 你还好吧
Burrows is on my ass. Are you okay?
我还担心你逃不出来呢
I was worried you didn’t get away.
这件事可以去见鬼了
This whole thing could go to hell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!