你们老板在哪
Where’s your boss?
先生 有什么要帮忙的吗
Sir?sir, can i help you?
我要拿到我妈妈的安全箱
Yeah. i need to get in my mom’s safe deposit box.
-你有法♥院♥命令吗 -没有
– Do you have a court order? – No. no.
-DMB政策不允许任何人… -这就是政策
– DMB policy prevents anyone… – here’s the policy.
我们要开6♥4♥68号♥箱子
Okay, i need to open box 6♥4♥68.
就现在 我是Don Self 国土安♥全♥局♥的
Right now. name’s Don Self, homeland security.
打扰了 Frank先生
Excuse me,Mr. Frank?
6♥4♥68号♥一分钟前刚被人取走
Number 6♥4♥68 was accessed a minute ago.
他刚离开
He just left.
是一个带着银色手提箱
It was the guy with the silver suitcase.
他在那里
There he is.
那人看起来像是大使♥馆♥里的那个
Hey, that looks like the guy from the embassy.
Banerjee先生 你好吗
Mr. Banerjee, how are you?
我试着联♥系♥Christina·Hampton
I’m trying to reach Christina Hampton.
她现在正在开会
She’s in a meeting right now.
我五点钟前还没跟她通话的话
I don’t talk to her before five.
交易就取消
The deal is off.
听好
Okay.
这是我的正式提议
This is my final offer.
你要带我去找到锡拉
You’re going to take me to Scylla,
然后你就可以走了
And then you can walk.
没有质问
No questions.
也没人去告诉将军
No one tells the General.
你下半辈子可以正常生活
You can live the rest of your life
就像这一切没有发生过
Like this never happened,
但是锡拉是我的
But Scylla is mine.
Lincoln绝不会放手不管的
Lincoln would never let that happen.
他没必要知道
He doesn’t have to know.
即使是小时候 你们也不会达成一致
Even as children, you couldn’t agree.
你们争夺着所有的东西
You fought about everything.
你们俩太不一样了
The two of you couldn’t be more different.
但是你是知道的 是吧 Michael
But you know that, don’t you, Michael?
这不关Lincoln的事
This isn’t about Lincoln.
你的眼睛是蓝色的 而他是绿色的
You have blue eyes, he has green.
他去玩卡车
He played with trucks.
而你把电视机给拆了
You took apart the television set.
我并不需要指出来
And I don’t need to point out
你们的智商
The difference in IQ
或者是性情的区别
Or temperament.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m getting at,
是吧 Michael
Don’t you, Michael?
我不知道
I don’t have any idea
你在说什么
What you’re talking about.
心底里你其实一直都知道
You’ve always known it deep in your heart.
只是没人能来证实
You just had no one to confirm it.
Lincoln
Lincoln…
不是你的亲生哥哥
…Isn’t your brother.
这是真的
It’s true.
我应该早点告诉你
I should have told you before,
但你一直很敬仰他
But you always looked up to him, and
我不知道事情会发展到这个地步
I had no idea things would happen like this.
你不知道你再说什么
You don’t know what you’re saying.
你有见过
Have you ever
Lincoln婴儿时候的相片吗
Seen pictures of Lincoln as a baby?
-当然 -没有
– Yes. – No.
根本就没有
There aren’t any.
他到了三岁的时候你父亲才收养了他
Your father didn’t adopt him until he was three years old.
他父母为公♥司♥效劳
His parents worked for the company.
他们在马尼拉的一次爆♥炸♥中丧生
They were killed in an explosion in Manila.
Aldo第二天把他带回家
Aldo brought him home the next day.
他觉得那是他的责任
He felt it was his duty.
他却没有咨♥询♥过我的感受
He didn’t ask me how I felt.
我从未和他有过
I…I never bonded with him
母子之间的感情
Like mother and son.
所以他总是很气愤
He was always so angry.
就算可以理解
Understandably so…
但他还是太小 记不清他的亲生母亲
He was too young to remember his mother, but
可他一直都知道少了什么东西
He always knew something was missing.
难以置信 你竟然用这一招
I can’t believe you’re playing this card.
对不起 Michael
I’m sorry, Michael.
但我对你的感觉是不同的
But I felt differently about you.
而且你有体会的
And you could tell.
所以你才一直有内疚感
That’s why you always felt guilty.
所以在Lincoln已经必死无疑时
Why you were always
还把你自己
Throwing yourself over the cliff
卷入进来
After Lincoln was already dead at the bottom.
所以你才进了监狱 毁了你原来的生活
It’s why you went to prison and pissed your life away.
你不会明白为什么
You don’t know why I did
我做的这些事情
The things I did!
你根本就不在我身边
You weren’t there!
天知道你会有什么样的成就
Who knows what you could have accomplished.
可你一直觉得你必须收敛自己的锋芒
But you always felt like you had to make less of yourself
才会让Lincoln在对比中少些可怜的味道
To make Lincoln look less pathetic in comparison.
作为哥哥 Lincoln对我来说
Lincoln was more
意义远超过你这个曾今的母亲
Of a brother to me than you were ever a mother.
你抛弃了我
You left.
他守在我身边
He stayed.
他供养我
He fed me.
让我不至于颠沛流离
Kept me off the streets.
供我读书
Put me through school.
怎么做到的
How?
让你不停的陷入麻烦吗
By getting in trouble over and over again,
就像他刚才那样
Just like he is right now.
你说 刚才 是什么意思
What do you mean, right now?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在路上
He’s out
去找锡拉 但他是不会找到的
Looking for Scylla, and he’s not going to find it.
也许你该打电♥话♥告诉他
Maybe you should call him and tell him.
除非你们之间
Unless there’s too much
血缘关系很糟
Bad blood between you.
又或者根本没有血缘关系
Or no blood.
谁打的电♥话♥过来
Who’s the guy in the ring?
是Michael吗
Is it Michael?
他会没事的 别紧张
He’s gonna be all right. Just relax.
他在哪
Where is he?
快跟上他 快
All right, keep up with him, come on.
我正在做 快闭嘴
I am. Just shut up.
不是我不想帮你
It’s not that I don’t want to help you.
只是我不愿看见你再去追赶他
It’s just that I hate to see you go running after him again.
Michael 别这样
Michael. Come here!
-Michael -他在哪
– Michael! – Where is he?
好吧 你想跟着他
Okay. You want to go running after him,
把你的生活一次性
Flush your life down the toilet
地毁掉 就动手吧
Once and for all? Go ahead!
杀了你 我发誓
Myself, I swear!
如果你不告诉我他在哪 我发誓我会
If don’t you tell me where he is, or I’ll kill you,
亲手杀了你
Myself, I swear!
我会亲手杀了你
I’ll kill you myself.
Michael
Michael!
Michael
Michael!
Michael
Michael!
快告诉我
Come on! Tell me!
他在那 他在那
Where is he? where is he?
Licoln在哪
Where is Lincoln?
Licoln在哪
Where is Lincoln?
好吧
All right. Fine.
大概一小时后在熊猫海岸酒店
There’s an energy conference
有个能源会议
At the Panda Bay Hotel in about an hour.
他会去那儿的
He’ll be there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!