你知道 我知道
Okay? you know it, i know it.
所有人都知道 我们永远也逃不掉了
Everybody knows it. we’re not getting out of here!
要不我们自己走向绞刑架
We’re going to take a walk right to the gallows,
要不就是其他人把我们干掉
Or somebody else is going to stab us in the back!
我以前也遇到过 但是我活下来了
I did that walk and i survived.
就算我们赢了
Even if we win,
我们就真的赢了吗
Do we win?
你也不信的 对吧
You don’t believe that, do you?
我会去做该做的
Look, i’m going to do what i got to do.
你要不想和我一起 随你
If you don’t want to roll with me, that’s fine.
这是什么
What is that?
租借收据 银色小货车
Rental receipt, a silver minivan.
这是什么
What is this?
你对这个了解多少
What do you know about this?
我们在小古巴
We found a whole
发现了一箱子这个
Box of them down in Little Cuba.
还有很多枪
Guns, too.
你对这个了解多少
What do you know about this?
她想让我在那儿演讲
She wanted me to speak there.
是关于锡拉吗
About Scylla?
她说会提前给我
She said she’d give me the script
讲稿 我只知道这个
beforehand, that’s all I know.
她说只是纯粹对科学感兴趣
She said her interest was purely scientific.
她的兴趣是财富
Her interest was financial.
一年前她找到我 说了自己的想法
She came to me about a year ago with an idea.
她并不想利用锡拉作为永久的基石
Rather than build our organization
来巩固我们的组织
With Scylla as the permanent cornerstone,
而是想利用这项发明
She wanted to use the technology
赚取短期利润
To make a quick profit.
如果发生了什么
If certain events occurred,
很多国家会觉得
Various nations might feel the need
这种现代防御系统很有必要
For a more modern defense system,
他们就会问我们要
And they’d come to us for the answers.
太阳能武器
Solar weaponry.
水去盐技术
Water desalination.
现在告诉我们吧
Now, what do you know about all this?
知道的我都说了
I told you all i know.
这主意太疯狂了
Well, i thought it was a crazy idea.
外行人的计划
Plan of an amateur.
但我猜她会火冒三丈
But i figured she’d be angry.
她没资格持有卡
She wasn’t allowed to hold a card.
你想说什么
Now, what was that?
远不止这些
I think it’s more than that.
是嘛
Really?
她告诉你什么了
What did she tell you?
我知道公♥司♥运作的方式
I know how the company operates.
像Ecofield那样的假公♥司♥
Shell corporations like Ecofield,
大量的经费滥用
Rampant misuse of funds.
你的确是坐在金矿上
You’re literally sitting on a gold mine.
但你的领导
But your leadership
只利于你和你朋友
Only benefits you and your friends
及今后十代的发展
Ten generations in the future.
而你
And you
希望看到公♥司♥从内部瓦解
Would like to see the company implode?
我希望看到改观
I want to see something happen.
你目光太短浅了
You think too small.
老挝
Laos?
得利前
We’ll all be dead
我们都没的活
Before that pays off.
老挝指什么
Uh, “Laos,” sir?
你不必多问
Don’t trouble yourself.
Burrows
Burrows?
我有个问题问你的朋友
I got a question for your friend.
什么问题
What is it?
问他DMB是什么意思
Ask him what the letters “DMB” mean.
DMB对你
Do the letters
有什么特殊含义吗
“DMB” mean anything to you?
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
我以为你知道后果的
I thought you understood me.
她说东西放在
She said her place was
戴德迈阿密银行那儿
On the same block as Dade-Miami bank.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
知道了
I got it.
他最好说的是实话
He’d better be telling the truth.
看医生还知道什么
See what else the doctor knows.
-不要啊 -Christina的计划是什么
– No… – what’s Christina’s plan?!
我不知道
I don’t know.
不知道
I don’t know.
也许我们应该
Maybe we should’ve…
也许我们应该跟踪她什么的
Maybe we should’ve followed her or something.
坐下
Sit down for me.
我和她谈谈如何
How about i talk to her?
也许我有不同的理解
I might have some perspective.
毕竟我妈妈没有在我6岁时丢下我
She didn’t leave me when i was six.
好的
Okay.
Sara 很遗憾我们以这种方式见面
I’m sorry we had to meet this way, Sara.
我很遗憾我们竟然会见面
I’m sorry we had to meet at all.
Michael在去年经受了
Michael’s been through a lot in
太多痛苦
the last year at some point.
他已经不堪重负
It’s going to be too much for him.
Michael可以处理好的
Michael can handle it.
他习惯于
He’s never known a life
充满变化的生活
Without change.
你说得好像很了解他一样
Oh, you say that like you know him.
没错
Oh, i do.
比你了解多了
Better than you.
这不太可能吧
I don’t see how that’s possible.
你生下孩子时就知道了
Well, you will when your child’s born.
起初我并不确定 但你
See, i wasn’t sure at first, but you do have
脸色不好
That drawn look.
而且我看到你面对危险时
And i see the way you protect
保护自己的方式
Yourself when you sense danger.
你自己察觉不到 这是本能
You don’t even know you’re doing it. It’s instinct.
你对母性本能了解多少
And what is it you know about maternal instinct?
我尝试当个好母亲
I’ve tried to be a mother.
甚至是对于Lincoln
Even to Lincoln.
你怎么好意思说
How can you say that?
你一句话不说就抛下他们
You left them without so much as an explanation.
但如果Michael听…
But if Michael would listen…
知道吗 你可以停手了
You know what? you can stop.
你没资格为自己的行动辩解
You can’t justify what you did.
Michael不知道你怀孕了
Michael doesn’t know you’re pregnant,
对吧
Does he?
怎么了
What happened?
她什么都没说
Uh… i got nothing.
你好 Joyce
hello, Joyce.
你好 我叫Don Self
How are you? my name is Don Self,
是国土安♥全♥局♥的
Homeland security.
别担心 没什么事
Don’t worry, there’s nothing the matter.
我只是帮朋友一个忙
I’m just here doing a favor for my friend.
他妈妈昨天去世了
See, his mother passed away yesterday.
她最后的愿望和遗嘱
Okay, and her last will and testament
放在你们这儿一个安全箱中
Is in one of your security boxes.
是6♥4♥68号♥
It’s actually box 6♥4♥68.
有许可吗
Is he authorized to access it?
这就是问题了 他没有
See, that’s the problem. he’s not.
但我们可以填写单据
But we’re willing to fill out all the paperwork…
抱歉 只有获得许可的个人
I’m sorry. only authorized individuals
才能够取得安全箱
Are allowed to access safe deposit…
女士 我必须拿到那箱子
Listen, lady, i need to get in that box.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!