她请我来的
She invited me, okay?
她请我来的
She invited me.
-谁 -Christina Scofield
– Who? – Christina Scofield.
我为她工作
I’m working with her.
这样你就明白来龙去脉了吧
That brings you full circle,
对吗 Burrows
Doesn’t it,Burrows?
但是 你早就知道了
But you knew that already.
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on
你妈妈是幕后主使
Telling me that your mother was behind all this?
我们也是刚刚知道
We just found out.
但是 最起码 你知道
But bottom line is, you knew.
你们都知道
All of you!
跪下
On your knees.
你们听见了 跪下
You heard him, get down.
你不用
Oh, not you.
我不想和没有能力的人
I don’t need to make deals
做任何交易
With men who can’t do their jobs.
如果Bagwell是唯一一个有能力的人
If Bagwell is the only one who is competent here,
他一个人就能解决
He’ll do it alone.
什么 你说什么
what?! Are you serious?!
你以为是谁找到这个人的
Who do you think found this guy?!
“锡拉”在哪里
Where’s Scylla?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t.
她没告诉我她放在哪里
She doesn’t tell me where she keeps it,
但是 我知道她住哪
But i do know where she’s staying.
水塔饭店 1099房♥间
A place called edgewater tower, room 1099.
你只剩下今天
You have today.
就一天了
One day.
不要浪费时间了 Burrows
You’re wasting time, Burrows.
一天
One day.
是你告的密
You tipped him off.
Bagwell 你回来
No, Bagwell.
你呆在这里
You stay here.
对 Theodore
Yeah, Theodore.
他更需要你
He needs you.
你最好离我们都远点
But you’d better stay away from us.
这就是Michael打电♥话♥的地方
This is where Michael’s signal is coming from?
是的
Yeah.
小心
Be careful.
守在这里
Stay here.
快点
Let’s go.
快点
Let’s go!
他要跑
He’s leaving.
快点 他跑不了多远
Come on, he can’t be that far away.
快出去
Out.
跟我走吧
Let’s go.
好了
All right.
“锡拉”在哪里
Where is it?
你知道我不会说的 对不对
You don’t really expect me to answer that, do you?
实际上 你会说
Actually, i do,
因为你不说就会没命
Because your life depends on it,
根据你的记录
And considering your track record,
我可以很保守地估计
I think it’s safe to assume
你总是为自己着想
That you’re always looking out for number one.
Michael 这一天我等了25年了
I’ve waited 25 years for this moment, Michael.
我不可能把我知道的全告诉你
There’s no way i can say everything i want to say.
我为什么要让你说
Why should i let you?
因为我是你的母亲
Because i’m your mother.
有些事情是改变不了的
That’s something you can’t change.
是忘不掉的
It’s something you can’t take away.
很高兴见到你 Sara
It’s nice to meet you, Sara.
Michael能认识你
In some ways, Michael’s done very well
是他运气好
For himself.
但是其他的事情 我就不敢那么说了
In other ways, i’m not so sure.
Lincoln让你走了一条艰难的路
Lincoln has led you down a dark path.
我自己决定的
I make my own decisions.
你帮Lincoln逃出监狱
You break Lincoln
他却帮Krantz将军做事
Out of prison and he goes to work for general Krantz.
他有他自己的理由
And he has his reasons.
如果你想找我们之间的共同点
But if you’re looking for some kind of common ground
我觉得就那么多了
Between us, maybe that’s it.
我也不想让Lincoln给公♥司♥卖♥♥命
I don’t want to see Lincoln working for the company, either.
最少你不再给他找理由了
At least you’ve stopped making excuses for him.
我只是不再用主观考虑问题
I stopped making judgments.
我已经不能那么做了
Something i couldn’t afford.
这些都是以前的问题了
But that was a long
这不是我们谈话的主题
Time ago, and that’s not why we’re here.
我知道
No.
你是对的
You’re right.
我们都不想公♥司♥得到”锡拉”
None of us wants to see Scylla go back to the company.
如果我们能摒弃前嫌
So, if we can put the past behind us,
我们还是可以做到的
Maybe we can work something out.
举个例子
Like what?
做个交易
Like a deal.
交易
“A deal”?
好吧
All right,
你告诉”锡拉”在哪
You tell me where Scylla is,
我们再讨论细节
And we’ll work out the details later.
我们五五分
We’ll go 50-50.
母子行动
A mother-son operation?
可能
Maybe.
首先 “锡拉”
But first, Scylla.
算了吧 Michael 我更了解
Please, Michael, i know better.
我们是一类人
We’re very similar.
我知道 当我们看到一个事物
I know what it’s like to look at the big picture,
想到的却是所有小的零件
See all the little moving parts…
手术之后大脑更灵活了
How much easier it is to think after the surgery.
我了解你
I know you.
这就是为什么你不可能
That’s why you’ll never be able to manipulate me
像操纵其他人一样操纵我
Like you do the rest of the world.
你没时间了
You’re running out of time.
里面没人
All right, there’s no one back here!
他们刚刚还在
Well, they were here, but of course,
但是现在肯定没人
There’s nobody here now.
这些事总是发生在我们身上
’cause that’s what happens.
你们说呢
You know, this
所有的事情
Whole thing…
全部都是
It’s just…
全部都是垃圾
It’s just… crap!
我们总是比别人慢一步
We’re always one move behind,
每次都是这样
Every step of the way.
而且Bagwell现在小人得志
Yeah, and it’s just going to get worse now that Bagwell
更让我们觉得难受
Is breathing down our backs.
你怎么能犯那种错误
How do you make that kind of mistake, huh?!
让那个近亲产物和我们在一起
And let that inbred get anywhere near us.
不 我们就不该为Krantz做事
No, no, no, the first mistake was working for Krantz.
对 那是第一个错误 那你觉得以后会怎么样
Okay, that was the first mistake. what do you think’s
他和他的狐朋狗友作威作福
Going to happen now that he’s in town and he has his goons
我们现在怎么办
Calling the shots? what’s going to happen now?
我应该在这些事情发生前
Yeah, i should’ve known better
就应该想到的
Than to get anywhere near this.
好了 告诉你们 我们该走了
All right, you know what? we should go.
-我们走吧 -我们不能走
– Let’s go. – no, we can’t go,
你看过那些照片了
because you saw the photo
对不对 所以你应该知道
You saw the photos, so you know
他会对他们做什么
what he’s going to do with them
我们已经知道他对会他们做什么了
We should have known what he was going to do with them!
-我们应该早就知道 -冷静下来
– That’s what we should’ve… – hey, hey, hey! just calm down.
说实话吧 交易吹了
You know what, the deal is over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!