<越狱> 前情提要
Previously on prison break…
这是简单介绍
This is an overview.
这只是一切的开始
That’s just the beginning of what’s on here.
你履行了你的诺言
You honor your side of the agreement,
我会在明天的会上说明一切
And i will do the unveiling at the conference tomorrow.
我以为我们是和这些人合作
I thought we were working with these people.
我也这么想
So did i.
为了这些东西
Damn well almost got
我们差点连命都没了
Our asses handed to us getting these.
这些是明天要用的
These things are for tomorrow.
我今天就要”锡拉”
I want Scylla today!
Vincent Sandinsky
Vincent Sandinsky.
-有事吗 -跟我走
– Yes? – let’s go.
你想要干什么
What are you going to do?
我警告过你别来 Michael
I warned you not to come, Michael.
从大局上看 一切都还没结束
Well, it’s not over, not by a long shot.
Christina Rose Scofield 你听过这个名字吗
Christina Rose Scofield– that name mean anything to you?
没有
No.
妈妈 你很想打败他吗
How badly do you want him, mom?
Michael 听我说
Michael, listen to me.
这不是我要的答案
That’s not an answer.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I’ll be in touch.
我被打的连命都没了
I get the ass-kicking of a lifetime
你们却空着手回来了
And you come back empty-handed?
-什么 -Linc和Michael的妈妈
– What? – Linc and Michael’s mother–
手上有”锡拉”
She’s got Scylla
在迈阿密
Here in Miami.
准备飞机
Fuel the jet.
我们去迈阿密
We’re going to Miami.
他肯定知道点事情
The guy knows something.
我知道我帮不了你们
I don’t know what else i can do to help
就让我走吧
You guys. please let me go.
我不会告诉任何人的
I won’t say a word to anyone about this.
没听说过Christina Scofield
Never heard of the name Christina Scofield?
我说了 没有
I told you, no.
真的
Never?
真的
Never.

Yeah.
你在机场劫走的那个人
That guy you picked up at the airport.
有些事情你必须了解
There’s something you should know.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他不是一个无关的人 Linc
He’s not some innocent victim, Linc.
他和Christina一直互通邮件
He and Christina have been exchanging e-mails,
电♥话♥ 等等等等
Phone calls, you name it.
他们肯定是计划好了
They’ve got some kind of plan.
但是 我还没看出来
I just haven’t figured it out yet.
-谢谢 -那你想怎么对付他
– Thanks. – so what are you going to do with him, linc?
离开这里 Michael
Leave town, Michael.
Linc
Linc?
“锡拉”在什么地方
Where’s Scylla?
我不知道
No.
“锡拉”在什么地方
Where’s Scylla?!
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-快了 那是Sandinsky的电♥话♥吗 -是的
– Almost. – is that Sandinsky’s phone? yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢 我可能需要一点运气
Thanks, i may need it.
又是Michael打来的
It’s Michael again
用的是Sandinsky的电♥话♥
On Sandinsky’s phone.
我以为他把电♥话♥关了
I thought he turned it off.
现在是开着的
Well, now it’s on.
追踪信♥号♥♥
Track it.
Michael
Michael?
喂 Christina
Hello, Christina.
我希望
I hope
你对我说实话
You’re ready to talk.
我从 Vincent Sandinsky开始
Let’s start with Vincent Sandinsky.
Vincent Sandinsky
Vincent Sandinsky
那个科学家
The scientist?
他是我的老朋友
He, uh, he’s an old friend of mine.
有点让人讨厌 你觉得呢
A bit of a bore, don’t you think?
谁能关心他呢
But who cares about him?
我更想谈谈你的问题
I’d rather talk about you.
我想和你面对面谈
I’d rather meet you face-to-face.
除非你把”锡拉”带来 否则不可能
Unless you’re bringing me Scylla, i’m not interested.
没有”锡拉” 就别想见面
No scylla, no meeting.
这是我唯一的条件
That’s all i can offer.
你的目标是什么
What do you hope to accomplish?
十分钟后给我答案
I need your answer in ten minutes, and that’s
那将是我最后一次给你打电♥话♥
The last time i’m calling back.
找到他了
And found him.
他在埃尔波特尔的工业区
He’s in an industrial park in El Portal.
就在海边
Right up the coast.
很好
All right,
我们行动
Let’s go.
你撒谎 你撒谎
You’re lying, you’re lying.
我不是公♥司♥的人
I don’t work for the company,
你就是谎话连篇
Six words that never prove true.
你玩完了 你看看周围
Come on, man, this is over, look around!
-你还能干什么 -我发誓
– What are you doing here?! – i swear i don’t
我什么都不知道
know anything, i do
他说的我一点都不知道
I don’t know what he’s talking about.
我是来开会的
I am here for a conference,
就这么多 我不知道
That’s all, i don’t know
-其他人说了什么 -我知道
– Who told you otherwise. – i do,
Michael也一句实话没说
And Michael’s also full of crap.
-他没理由撒谎 -事实上 他有
– He’s got no reason to lie. – actually, he does.
Michael给我们假情报 他才可以找机会插手
Michael’s leading us off the scent, so he can get in…
他和我们一样
He doesn’t want Christina to have Scylla
不想让Christina得到”锡拉”
Any more than we do.
他对我们撒谎
It’s not the first time
不是一次两次了
He’s lied to us.
“锡拉”在什么地方
Where is it?
-Linc -算了 Linc
– Linc. – come on, Linc,
他要是死了 线索就断了
He can’t talk if he’s dead.
-最后三秒钟 -别开枪
– You got three seconds. – no
Burrows
Burrows!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我要和Vincent谈谈
Vincent and i need to talk.
Vincent
Vincent?
我们有协议的
We had a deal.
新的协议
New deal.
我来负责
I’m taking charge.
Vincent是我的
Vincent and i
老朋友
Are old friends.
你们在哪里找到他的
Where’d you find him?
在一个机场
At an airstrip.
他知道一些”锡拉”的事情
He’s got something to do with Scylla.
很好
Good.
那么你可以帮我找到”锡拉”了
Then you can help me find it,
对吗 Vincent
Can’t you, Vincent?
而且 你要帮我找到Christina Scofield
And you can help me find Christina Scofield.
Sandinsky博士作为
Dr. Sandinsky has been
公♥司♥的特工已经
A company operative since–
多久了 Vinvent
How long’s it been, Vincent?
21年了
21 years.
已经21年了
21 years of service.
科学家 统计学家
Scientist, statistician,
职业士兵
Expert field combatant.
你为什么来迈阿密
What brought you to Miami?
想起来了吗
Does that help?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!