听说过”锡拉”没有
You ever heard of scylla?
靠什么生活
What do you do for a living?
我是达特茅斯学院的教授
I’m a professor at dartmouth.
来迈阿密做什么
What are you doing in miami?
我…只想离开新罕布♥什♥尔
I, uh… i just wanted to get out of new hampshire
一段时间
For a few days.
老实说 现在
To be honest, right now…
我倒希望没来
I wish i hadn’t.
放松
Just relax.
我接到组委会的电♥话♥
I got a call from the organizing committee
来此参加明天的能源会议
Of the progressive energies conference that’s here tomorrow.
他们说如果我做个小报告
They said they would fly me out
他们会来接我
And put me up in a hotel
送我去宾馆
If i gave a short presentation.
你电♥话♥在哪
Where’s your cell?
在我上衣里
Uh… it’s-it’s in my jacket.
为什么对我撒谎
Why are you lying to me?
我下飞机时还在身上
I had it when i got off the plane.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to god.
Michael 他说他不认识你妈
Yeah, Michael, he said he doesn’t
但他们之间
Know your mom, but there’s got to be
来往有20封邮件
20 e-mai back and forth between them.
他们不仅认识彼此
They don’t just know each other.
还一起做事
They’re working together.
问题是 做什么
The question is, on what?
Linc
Linc.
Vincent Sandinsky
Vincent Sandinsky.
最后一个来电是谁
What about the last number dial there?
那个号♥码打来很多次
There’s a lot of calls from that number.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
怀孕测试:阳性
有消息吗
Anything?
还没有
not yet.

Yes?
他对你有多重要 妈妈
How badly do you want him, mom?
Michael 听我说
Michael, listen to me.
这不是答案
That’s not an answer.
我会再给你电♥话♥
I’ll be in touch.
他说的是真的
His story checks out.
但还有些事
Listen, there are still some things
我们需要查 一旦查清了
We need to figure out, but as soon as we do,
就放你走
We’ll let you go.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!