在相关科学领域
Has done extensive research
做了大量的试验
On the bargain theory.
证明这在实际应用方面
Says that proof of its practical application
结果非常不稳定
Is pretty shaky.
他会在明天的大会上做报告
He’s givina lecture tomorrow at the conference
我要确保我们走下台之前
And I’d like to make sure that his findings
我们的项目
Don’t debunk the foundation of our project
不会被他揭穿
Before we even get off the ground.
Naveen
Naveen,
我现在向你提供的技术
The technology that I am offering you
会让你的国家
Will catapult your country
比现在先进50年
50 years ahead of its time.
当然
Naturally,
有别的国家也很感兴趣
A few other countries have expressed some interest.
我相信几年之后
I’m sure that they would be happy
他们会以三倍的价格
To sell you this information
售给你这些信息的
At three times the price in a few years.
你来得太突然了
This is all very sudden.
我说过了我也是最近才得到的
Well, as I said, I only acquired this recently.
但我向你保证它终究会出♥售♥的
But I assure you, it is going to sell.
我出于对你父亲的尊重才首先找到你
I came to you first out of respect to your father.
我只想再说一句话
I will just say one more thing…
然后就由你自行决定
Then I will let you do what you like.
你父亲面对这笔交易
What do you think your father
会作何定夺
would have done with this offer.
Sandinsky将于下午四点半到达
请给我一分钟时间
I need a minute.
不用为Sandinsky担心
And don’t worry about Sandinsky.
我们会搞定他
He won’t be a problem.
这里是Rockwell路48号♥
This is 48 Rockwell.
我们要找B23车位
We need B23.
那里是D开头的
Row D.
B开头的在那里
Row B.
这就是B23
B23. this is it.
Fernando教了你不少东西啊
Fernando was a great influence on you, huh?
我也教了他不少
And vice versa.
好了
Here we go.
车钥匙
Car keys.
没有行程表
So, there’s no itinerary,
但是有一张标记去Everglades Memorial机场的地图
But we do have a map to the Everglade Memorial Airport.
还有一把枪
And we have a gun.
我一直有这个想法
I’ve been thinking about this.
V和S是某人名字的首字母
“V” and “S” are someone’s initials.
1630在军方术语中指下午四点半
1630 is 430 p.m. military time.
如果不是我们的人离开
What if our guy wasn’t flying out,
而是有个名叫VS的人正赶过来呢
But someone named VS was flying in.
发现一个我们国家的人
I found one of our guys.
很好 他会带我们找到Christina
Good. he’ll take us to Christina.
-你在什么位置 -2楼
– Now where are you? – Second floor.
靠近大厅处
Near the atrium.
不许动
Don’t move!
别动
Freeze!
23号♥ 我拘捕到Lincoln Burrows
23, I have Lincoln Burrows
还有另外2名男性疑犯
and two male suspects in custody.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to clear out.
怎么了
Excuse me?
Lincoln在这里
Lincoln’s in the building.
我得完成这笔交易
I need close this deal.
而不是像个外行一样
Preferably without looking like an amateur.
处理好
Handle it.
进去
Get in there.
快走
Move!
跪下
Get on your knees,
双手放在头顶
Put your hands on your head.
跪下
Get down.
呼叫318
318.
明白
Understood.
敢动一下
Move an inch
我就毙了你们
And I won’t hesitate to kill any of you.
我已经做好决定了
I think we’ve come to a decision.
你负责履行你的那部分协议
You honor your side of the agreement
我则会在明天会议上公开交易
And I will do the unveiling at the conference tomorrow.
Naveen 真是个好消息 好消息
That’s great news, Naveen. great news.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
我们走
Let’s go.
还有别的路出去吗
Is there another way out of here?
他让我们不要靠近门
He just said don’t go near the door.
这里是大使♥馆♥
This is an embassy.
Christina跟我们一样不想出岔子
Christina can’t risk an incident, just like we couldn’t.
没有人会杀我们
Nobody’s going to kill us.
我们走
Let’s go.
我不知道他们是如何找到我们的
I don’t know how the hell they found us.
我现在只关心Sandinsky
All I care about is Sandinsky.
Morris上路了吗
Is Morris on his way?
我们还没有收到他的消息
We haven’t heard from him yet.
我会查查他的情况
I’ll check his status.
把电♥话♥给我
Here, give me that.
你们跟谁一起来的
Who are you gentlemen with?
Christina
Christina.
这个
Here.
她落下了
She dropped this.
Sandsky将于下午四点半到达
Michael
Michael?
是你妈妈吗
Was that your mom?
Michael 我很遗憾
Oh, Michael, I’m so sorry.
我不知道该说些什么
I don’t even know what to say.
没什么好说的
There’s nothing to say.
什么都不用说
Nothing at all.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
锡拉在哪
Where’s scylla, huh?
他们在我们得手前离开了
They left before we could get it.
我都快把命搭上了
I got the ass kicking of a lifetime
你们却空手回来了
And you come back empty-handed?
我们拿到了这个
We got this.
就一张便签纸
A post-it note?!
你们就弄到了这个
That’s what you got?
你们怎么不弄点
How about some elmer’s glue?
埃尔默胶水
Did you get any of that?
你冷静点
Would you calm down.
这个对于我们很重要
This is important to us.
如果我们告诉将军
If we had just told the general…
就告诉将军吧
Just told the general…
再试一次
One more time.
如果这个人对于Christina很重要
Hey, if this guy’s important to Christina,
那么他对于我们也很重要
He’s important to us.
给公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 查一下这个人
Hey, let’s call the company, get a read on him.
我去办
I’ll do it.
-你还好吗 -我很好
– You all right? – Yeah, i’m good.
我马上就出来
I’ll be right out.
无论VS是谁
Whoever VS is,
他的航♥班♥将在30分钟内抵达
Their plane gets in in less than 30 minutes.
我们得查一查航♥班♥记录
We need to get our hands on that flight log.
好
Okay.
打扰一下 我听说
Um, sorry, i notice you have
你们这可以报名学开飞机
A sign up there that says I can learn to fly here.
你们有没有宣传册让我看看
Do you have a brochure I can take a look at?
我回头打给你
Let me call you back.
当然 我给你找找
Sure, I should have one around here somewhere.
谢谢 麻烦你了
Thank you. sorry.
给你
There you go.
学习如何飞行
“learn how to fly.”