No, no, no, no. Well, what do you want me to say?
想到哪说到哪吧
Just run your mouth.
你知道怎么做
You know how to do that.
我们进去了就通知你
Look, when we get in, we’ll let you know.
在此之前 别让他们闲着 自己想办法吧 好吧
Until then, you keep ’em busy. Figure it out,okey?
拜托 Don
Oh, come on, Don.
这我可不在行
I don’t know about that.
你不会有事的 自己想办法
You’ll be fine. Just figure it out.
打扰下
Excuse me?
打扰下 先生 我要见你们的总统
Excuse me. I’d like a meeting with your president, sir.
您能传达一下我来了吗 谢谢
Uh… Could you notify him I’m here? Thank you.
我们的总统不住美国 先生
The president doesn’t live in America, sir.
她住在喀什米尔
She lives in Kashmir.
是个女的啊
She? Oh, well.
这就清楚多了 听着
That explains a lot, don’t it? Listen,
老印 我不想跟你计较
Haji, I got no beefs with you, okay?
但对于一个有思想的人
It’s just, there comes a point when a thinking man
必须表明自己的立场
Has to take a stand.
知道还有什么谁有思想吗 大象
You know who else thinks? Ephants.
没错 大象
That’s right. Elephants.
你知道大象的大脑是
You know, they have the largest brain
整个动物王国中最大的么
In the whole animal kingdom?
你知道吗
Did you know what?
快点 Bagwell
Come on, Bagwell.
-先生 -你们印度人一直
– Sir… – You folks have a history
不善待这种神圣的生物
Of mistreating these mighty creatures,
到现在为止 没有人站出来说话
And up till now, no one’s been lifting a finger.
一直没有
Up till now.
先生 这里是私人领地
This is private property, sir.
麻烦您请离开
I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
我哪也不去
Well, i’m not going anywhere.
快解开
Unlock those now!
这里是4号♥门卫 发生情况 代号♥11
This is Station Four. I have a Code 11.
来啊
Bring it!
监控摄像头现状良好
Security camera’s looking good.
让他去吧
Let him go.
我们走
Let’s move.

Go.
先生 美国领土在路的另一头
Sir? sir? America’s on the other end of that sidewalk.
这里是国际领土
You’re on internional soil.
出于对您的考虑 我希望你带了手铐的钥匙
For your sake, I hope you brought the keys for that.
我不跟你们发牢骚 好吧
I have no-no gripes with you at all, okay?
我一直给国会议员打电♥话♥
I’ve been calling my Congressman.
我一直写信给联♥合♥国♥
I’ve been writing United Nations.
我不管
I don’t care.
你知道大象
Did you know that elephants eat
每天要吃超过500磅重的食物吗
Over 500 pounds of food per day?!
它们的粪便
And their dung–
还可以用来… 用来做
It can be… i can be processed
用来做纸
Into parchment.
先生 你再不走可要有大♥麻♥烦了
You’re about to be in a big heap that, sir.
-大象 -快点来前门
– Elephant! – Front gate now.
大象
Elephant!
我们走
Let’s go.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
我给Bagwell发个信息告诉他我们进来了
I’m gonna text Bagwell and let him know we’re in.
911以后 国安局使用了新的
All right. After 9/11, DHS implemented some new
-安全通信协议 -快点吧
– Protocol regarding… – Just hurry up.
真是太让人厌恶了
It’s an abomination.
没错 就是这样
That’s what it is.
真是太让人厌恶了
It’s an abomination.
为什么 现在大象 接着就是黑猩猩
Why, the elephants, next to the chimps,
有和人类最相近的基因序列
Have the closest DNA sequee as us human beings.
先生 你说的好像不对吧
Sir, don’t think that’s true.
我们进来了
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to inconvenience you guys.
车来了 伙计
Your ride’s here, pal.
抓住他
Take him.
只是小误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
他们会把你抓到
They’re going to take you down
动物园和你的大象作伴
To visit your buddies at the zoo.
-Bagwell有麻烦了 -我们被发现了吗
– Bagwell’s in trouble. – Are we made?
没时间理会这个 快点
We’re not waiting around to find out. let’s go.
摄像头10秒内就会
We got about ten seconds
拍到我们了 快点
Before we go live all over this place. Come on.
好了 我们走
Okay, here we go. let’s go.
这没什么情况
All right it looks good over here.
这里也没有
Clear here.
我们要快点了
We got to hurry.
你亲眼见过泰姬陵吗
Have you ever seen the taj mahal?
只在照片上看过
Only in photographs.
你呢
You?
看过几次
several times.hs.
Shah Jahan为他的宠妻建造的
It was built by the Shah Jahan for his favorite wife.
我记得和我前夫提过此事
I remember telling that to my ex-husband.
你知道他什么反应吗
Do you know what his reply was?
Christina 你真贴心
That’s very sweet, Christina.
我很好 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
-请 -谢谢
– Please. – Thank you.
抱歉我设了重重警卫
I’m sorry for all the extra security,
但你一定知道
But as I’m sure you realize,
有很多人
There’s a lot of people
对它都望眼欲穿
Who would like to get their hands on this.
这是太阳能电池概况模型
This is an overview of the solar cell prototype.
这只是一个开始
That’s just the beginning of what’s on here.
海水淡化技术
A desalination technique
可在几秒之内
That can yield potable water
生产出淡水
Within seconds.
生化农作物
Bioengineered crops
在恶劣的环境中仍能生存
That will subsist in the harshest of climates.
革命性的疫苗
Revolutionary vaccines.
有谣言说这都属于
Well, you know, that there’s a rumor floating about
Krantz将军
That this belongs to general Krantz.
你夫人手上戴的
That eight-carat purple diamond
8克拉紫钻钻戒
Your lovely wife wears on her hand.
你关不关心
Did you worry out
是从非洲哪国来的呢
Which south african country it was taken from?
利润我们五五分成
The profit margin would be split fifty-fifty.
制♥造♥和销♥售♥都归贵国
Your country would handle the manufacturing and distribution.
我只是你的隐秘合伙人
I would act as your silent partner.
请坐
Please.Have a seat.
最后一着 准备好了吗
Last resort. We clear?
他还没准备好
No, he’s not clear.
我们在这里开枪
We fire off a shot in here,
就没有退路
Not getting out.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白
We’re clear.
我觉得你对我隐瞒了什么
I sense there’s something that you’re not telling me.
你只需要
All you have to do
出席明天的先进能源大会
Is show up at the progressive energies conference tomorrow,
登上讲台
Go up on the dais,
亲自展示这项技术
And present this technology as your own.
万一大会失败
So, I’m the one
我是那个出丑的人
Who looks like the fool if this venture fails.
各国的首脑
The leading minds of this world
都会参加明天的大会
Will be at that conference tomorrow,
着眼于地球上
Working on the crisis
的能源危机
That we are facing with our planet.
你将是那个可以给出答案的人
You will have the solution.
你会是梦想的化身
You will be a visionary.
Vincent Sandinsky博士
Dr. Vincent Sandinsky

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!