《越狱》 前情提要
Previously on prison break
我和将军有协议
I had a deal with the general.
你就不能让我来处理吗
You couldn just let me handle this?
如果你的处理办法就是把”锡拉”给将军
If by handle, you mean give scylla back to the general,
那就是不行
En no.
我要提醒你 我会竭尽所能
I should warn you i’m going to do erything
来阻止你
In my power to stop you.
我只是想过自己的生活
I want my life back.
Linc 妈妈还活着
Linc, mom is alive.
你说什么
What?
看来 我们会在迈阿密见面了
I guess i’ll see you in miami.
如果我把”锡拉”还给将军
If i give scylla back to the general,
他会放过我和Michael
He leaves me and michael alone,
让我们父子平静生活
And i get to spend time with my son in peace.
如果Krants将军不再是个问题呢
What if general krantz were no longer in the picture?
出什么事情了
what’s going on?
永别了 Jonathon
goodbye, jonathan
你在什么地方 Christina
Where are you, christina?
我不喜欢你的口气 Jonathon
I don’t like your tone, jonathan.
抱歉
Excuse me,
但现在有人想杀我
But it’s been a whe since anyone’s tried to kill me.
将军应该知道
The general should know by now
别来找我们的麻烦
Not to mess with us.
我不是将军派来的
The general didn’t send me.
Christina会让公♥司♥改头换面
Christina is going to change the company.
她说的是 两天后
She said after two days
她才会行动
She would make the change?
你看看那卡上的日期 两天后
Look at the date on that laminate– two days away.
我得和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
Lincon回广场了
lincoln’s back at the plaza.
我警告过他不要来搅合
I told him to stay away.
请求击毙目标
we have a clean shot.
击毙
Take it.
收到
Roger that.
斯蒂文森楼顶 向后转
stevenson rooftop, 12 o’clock.
Christina在哪里
Where’s christina?!
她在哪里
Where’s christina?
快点报♥警♥
Somebody call the police!
-天哪 天哪 -呆在车里
Man oh, my god, oh, my god. stay in the car.
她在什么地方
Where is she?
她在什么地方
Where is she?
她在什么地方
Where is she?!
拿到他的电♥话♥了 我们快离开
We got his phone; let’s get outta here
-我们快走 -快点
We got to go. let’s go.
她冬天才会来 所以…
she only uses the place in the winter, so…
我们暂时很安全
We should be fine for a while here.
那个就是Deb
and that’s deb.
你们两个是大学同学吗
Were you guys in college together, too?
医学院同学
Uh, no, just medical school.
她在纽约工作
She’s got a practice in new york
她每年来这里一次
And she comes down here
开研讨会
Once a year to teach a seminar.
她真不错
God, good for her.
照片照得不错
Nice family photos.
沙滩 太阳 便宜情侣装
Sand, sun, cheesy matching outfits.
我们有一天也可以像他们一样
We could have that if we wanted… someday.
验孕棒
Pregnancy Test
Stuart 请坐
Stuart, take a seat.
“锡拉”在迈阿密
Scylla is in miami.
我们的人正在仔细搜查
Our people are combing the city as we speak.
我听说了
Yes, i’ve heard.
有人想造♥反♥
Someone’s atmpting a hostile takeover.
现在持有”锡拉”的人
Whoever has scylla
想让所有的持卡人与我对立
Is trying to turn the cardholders agait me.
Oren昨天还想杀我
Oren tried to kill me yesterday.
Jonathan
Jonathan…
我们卸除了你的电♥话♥
We’re dumping your cell phone.
因为我们已经找个好几条
We’ve already found several phone calls
你和其他组织的电♥话♥联♥系♥
Between you and an unknown party.
Stuart “锡拉”在谁手里
Stuart… who has scylla?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好好想想
Think, buddy.
动脑子
Think.
我发誓我真的不知道
I swear i don’t know anything.
我可以让你毫无痛苦地死去
This can be as painless As you want it to be.
“锡拉”在谁手里
Who has scylla?
你对这件事有点偏激了
You have gone around the bend on this.
我还没开始呢
I haven’t even started yet.
Linc 这个人不是想伤你
come on, linc, this guy wasn’t trying to hurt you.
他只是讨厌你的纹身
He just didn’t like your tattoo.
-你真有意思 Self -狙击手的电♥话♥记录里
You’re a funny guy, self -there’s a lot of calls
有个不明电♥话♥打了很多次
On the sniper’s cell from a blocked number.
得让公♥司♥帮我们查
We’ll need the company to help identify it.
万一是你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥ Linc
What if it’s your mom’s cell phone, linc,
我们得去拜访一下呢
And we have to pay a visit?
你想清楚了吗
You got the gumption?

Yeah.
Lincoln 我不喜欢主动打电♥话♥给你
Lincoln, i don’t like having to initiate these calls.
那就别打 我们找到了就给你打电♥话♥
Well, don’t. we’ll call you when we get it.
“锡拉”在谁手里
Who has scylla?
我们不知道
We don’t know,
但是我们找到了一个狙击手
But we tangled with a sniper.
你们现在正在审问吗
Whom you’re interrogating right now, right?
他死了
He’s dead.
Lincol 我们的行动目的
Lincoln, the point of this action
不是为了杀人
Is not to kill as many of them as you can!
你的方法让我怀疑
Your methods make me question
你是不是有能力
Whether you are capable of playing
来领导这么大的行动
On a field of this size.
我们会找到”锡拉”
We’ll get scylla.
我今天就要答案
I want answers today.
你是不是有些话不敢说
Aren’t you leaving something out,
一些有点敏感的话题 比如说
Something a tad critical, like it’s your mom
“锡拉”就在你♥妈♥的♥手里
Who has scylla, hmm?
-你想多了 -那我们就谈谈
Don’t think too much. let’s talk about that.
是我想多了吗
Let’s talk about thinking too much, okay?
你从将军那里拖延时间
Are you stonewalling the general ’cause it’s good
是为了我们大家 还是为了
For the team here, or are you protecting the woman
当初生你的那个女人
Who popped you out lo these many years ago, huh?
如果不是Krantz让你来这里 我早就想杀了你
If krantz didn’t put you here, i’d kill you.
住手
All right, all right!
这就是我想要的答案
There’s my answer.
如果我们告诉Krantz “锡拉”在christina手里
if we tell krantz That christina has it, he may know things that’ll
他要么会帮我们 要么我们对他就没用了
help us Or he may determine that we’re no longer useful.
大家明不明白
Everybody understand that?
我们是来找”锡拉”的 我们一定要找到
We’re here to get scylla, we need scylla,
所以必须按原计划行动
And the way to do that is to stick to the plan
而且不能走漏风声
And to keep our mouths shut.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
昨天他在亚利桑那 4号♥公路附近的
Yesterday he found us on interstate 10,
10号♥洲际公路上发现我们
Near route 4 in arizona.
MS 是你名字的缩写
And “ms” are your initials.

Yeah,
但剩下的部分就没什么头绪了
But the rest of this could mean anything.
我去查查Rockwell 其他的再想办法
I’ll do a search on rockwell and we’ll figure it out.
假设lincoln也没有什么主意
Assuming lincoln hasn’t already.
他在这里三天了
He’s been here three days
他有公♥司♥做后盾
And he’s got access to company resources.
如果他想要什么 那他一定能的手
And once he puts His mind to something, that’s it,
就算他知道他的想法是错的
Even if he figures out he’s wrong.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!