《越狱》 前情回顾
previously on prison break…
手术的代价是把”锡拉”安全找回来
the price of the operation is the safe return of scylla.
看看买♥♥家有没有留消息
see if the buyer left him a message.
是迈阿密的区号♥
yeah, it’s a miami area code.
东西
the item.
我确信你们明白
i’m sure you understand no one can know
不能让人知道”锡拉”的去向
where scylla’s going.
你知道是谁拿走了吗
do you know who took it?
不 但赛尔夫和格雷琴知道
no, but self and gretchen do.
那你就有队友了
then you’ve got your team.
我不会和他们一起工作
i’m not working for them.
你简历中的空白
there are holes in your resume
格雷琴或赛尔夫 甚至巴格维尔都能填补
that gretchen or self or even bagwell can fill.
出什么事了
what happened?
他逃走了
he got away.
这是什么
what’s this?
我的辞呈
my resignation.
无论你有什么计划把我们从这弄出去
whatever plan you’re working on to get us out of here,
我们最好有所行动
we better make a move on it.
迈克尔 你不能离开这里
you’re not getting out of here, michael.
我做了个交易
i made a deal.
用”锡拉”换回你的命
your life in exchange for scylla.
就凭你对”公♥司♥”的了解
you think you can do that
你以为你能做到吗
knowing what you know about the company?
你想知道我对”公♥司♥”的了解吗
you want to know what i know about the company?
妈妈生前一直为他们卖♥♥命
mom worked for them before she died.
我会竭尽所能结束这一切
now, i’m gonna do everything and anything i can to end this.
喂
hello?
莎拉 是我
sara, it’s me.
你在哪
where are you?
迈阿密 偷走”锡拉”的人在这
miami. the guy who took scylla’s here.
你真的要帮”公♥司♥”找回”锡拉”吗
so you’re-you’re actually trying to get it back for the company?
只有这样 我们才能
i’m gonna give it back to the company so we can
摆脱这一切
walk away from this.
迈克尔怎么样了
how’s michael?
我不知道
i don’t know.
我不知道 “公♥司♥”派来两个人
i don’t know. two guys from the company came,
把我带到一个宾馆
and they brought me to a hotel,
还送给我 花
and-and i was given… flowers
和一个果篮
and a fruit basket,
迈克尔的事连一个字都没提
and absolutely no information about michael.
费尔南多和你在一起吗
is fernando with you?
他走了
sucre split.
我们给马宏留了消息
we, uh, we left some messages
告诉他
with mahone, telling him
我们在什么地方
where we are, but that
但是两个电♥话♥都没通
was two cell phones back.
我们是指谁 你和谁在一起
sorry, who’s “we”? who are you with?
我不信任的人
people i don’t trust.
好吧
okay.
听我说
listen, um…
林肯 我知道你为什么要这么做
lincoln, i know why you did it, and-and…
我很感激你 因为迈克尔当时命悬一线
i’m grateful to you, because he was gonna die.
但是 你真的认为
but do you really think that
他们拿到”锡拉”后 会放过我们吗
they’re just gonna let us live when we give them scylla?
莎拉 我尽力而为吧
you know what, sara, i’m doing my best.
如果有迈克尔的消息
just-just call me
请给我打电♥话♥
if you hear anything about michael, please.
林肯 “公♥司♥”的信息部
linc, the company’s data tech
终于找到那个人的电♥话♥了
finally got a hit on our guy’s cell phone.
追查到一个地址
it’s a number, and it goes to this address–
格拉夫顿 是个酒吧
the grafton; it’s a club.
他打了几个电♥话♥
how many calls?
三个 都是打出去的
three. all outgoing.
我们如何得知
how do we know this guy’s
他还在迈阿密
still in miami,
而且没有把”锡拉”卖♥♥出去
that he hasn’t sold it already, huh?
我不是抱怨什么
not that i’m complaining.
我在这个州可有过不少”历史”
i’ve had some filthy, filthy times in this state.
千万别搞砸了
don’t screw this up, all right?
这可是我们唯一的线索
because that’s our only lead on this guy.
你应该感谢我当时没杀你
be thankful i haven’t killed you.
是吗 你以为你是埃利奥特·奈斯吗[联邦神探]
oh, yeah? wh-what are you, eliot ness now? huh?
因为我骗了你们 你还在生气吗
what, are you upset because i screwed you over, linc?
别装得好像
’cause don’t act like
你从来没对别人做过同样的事
you haven’t done that to ten times as many people.
我们都一样 林肯
all right? we’re just crooks that got caught, lincoln.
这个
this…
这小子 他去是没用的
this guy, this isn’t gonna work.
我们还是关注”锡拉”在谁手里吧
why don’t we all just focus on who’s got scylla.
你觉得呢
what do you say?
斯科菲尔德
hey, scofield.
我在什么地方
where am i?
他醒了
he’s awake.
我到底在哪
i said, where am i?
树林里的一座房♥子
it’s a house, in the woods,
位于某处60英里外
60 miles from anywhere.
没有武器
swept clean of weapons, so you don’t need
所以你不用白费心机了
to worry your head about that.
窗户和门上都没有栏杆
there are no bars on the windows or the doors,
但附近区域有三种美洲狮出没
but there are three types of mountain lion in the area,
所以你最好呆在这里
so you might want to stay close by.
我来说吧
i’ll take it from here.
我是罗杰·诺顿医生 迈克尔
dr. roger knowlton, michael.
你感觉怎么样
how are you feeling?
你是神经科医生吗
you some kind of neurologist?
精神病医生
psychiatrist.
将军说 你有不少空闲时间
given that you’ve got some free time,
让我和你谈谈
the general asked if i’d sit with you.
雪茄是用来抽的
a cigar’s a cigar.
说完了吧
are we done?
你的行动都是建立在
you’ve been operating under some…
对”公♥司♥”的错误看法上的
misconceptions about the company,
将军希望
and the general wants
开诚布公
to, uh, open the books.
我来 就是想告诉你事实
i’m here to… provide facts
并且帮助你分♥析♥
and to help you process them.
如果你的事实指的是”锡拉”内的信息
if by facts, you mean what’s on scylla
以及 我妈妈曾为”公♥司♥”工作过
and that my mother once worked for the company,
我早就知道了
i already know these things.
曾经
“worked”?
你妈妈
your mother…
还在为我们工作
works for us.
你妈妈还活着
your mother is alive.
-我们三点才开业 -我来找个人
we don’t open till 3:00. sorry.i’m just looking for someone.
我不知道名字
haven’t got the guy’s name,
但他给这里打过电♥话♥
uh, but he called here yesterday
三次 纽约人 深色头发
about three times. new yorker, dark hair,
带点灰色
bits of gray.
你知道在哪可以找到他吗
you know where i can find him?
对不起 帮不了你
uh, yeah, i can’t help you. sorry.
确定吗
you sure?
哥们 你耳朵有问题吗
my man, you need to check your ears,
他说了不知道你找的人
all right, ’cause he just said we don’t know who you’re talking about.
-真的吗 -没错
is that right? yeah, that’s right.
美女知道吗
well, what about blondie?
你只有两秒钟
you’ve got about two seconds…
说吧
how about it?
我不知道他的名字
i don’t know his name.
快说
how about it!