这就是为什么”锡拉”会受到重重保护
It would certainly explain all the security around Scylla.
他们不是保护过去
They’re not protecting the past.
而是为了保护未来
They’re protecting the future.
真不知道还有什么
Wonder what else is on it.
我是说 他们为你提供的医疗设备
I mean, the equipment you were treated with,
还有药物
and the drugs they gave you.
都是在公共市场买♥♥不到的
none of it exists on the open market.
所以才会有人愿意
Which would explain why some people are willing
支付数百万以获得”锡拉”
to pay hundreds of millions to get their hands on Scylla.
他们不是为了搞垮”公♥司♥”
It’s not about taking down the Company.
而是
It’s about
想成为”公♥司♥”
becoming the Company.
他们想了解一切
It’s about knowing what they know,
控制一切
controlling what they know.
我们该怎么办
What do we do now?
下一步计划是什么
So, what’s the next move?
我先去看迈克尔
I’m gonna check on Michael.
不 我是说 在那之后
No, I mean, after that.
我是说 “锡拉”在某处
I mean, Scylla’s out there somewhere.
我们真的要继续寻找它的下落吗
Are we really gonna keep chasing it?
我不知道 以后再说
I don’t know. We’ll figure it out later.
不
No.
我不会来了 林肯
I won’t be here, Linc.
我不能再这么做了
I can’t do it anymore.
莎拉说迈克尔已经没事了
Sara said Mike was okay,
我只关心这个问题
and that’s all I needed to know.
但是我有自己的生活
But now I got to go live my life.
不用整天看见别人死去
And that’s a life where I can go a day without seeing
甚至自己都死了
a dead body, or-or almost becoming one.
我不是想逃避 哥们
I’m not running away, papi.
我只是想继续生活
I’m-I’m just… I’m just moving on.
这本来就与你无关
This was never about you.
你为我们做的一切
Everything you did, you did for us.
我此生难忘
I’ll never forget that.
我知道
I know you got
你有要事在身
something cooking, so…
无论如何 小心点 好吗
whatever it is, just be careful, okay?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
等你和迈克尔安顿下来
And when you and Mike get down below
开一家冲浪店
and open that surf shop…
潜水店
Scuba shop.
潜水店
Scuba shop.
要招人时记得叫我
Maybe there will be a job there for me.
没问题
You can count on it.
你知道谁拿走了”锡拉”吗
Do you know who took it?
不 但赛尔夫和格雷琴知道
No, but Self and Gretchen do.
好
Good.
你有合作伙伴了
Then you’ve got your team.
我不会为他们卖♥♥命的
I’m not working for them.
我得对我的命令
You’ll work with a basset hound in a birthday hat
唯命是从
if that’s what I tell you to do.
这是一个雇员的职责所在
That’s what being an employee means.
你必须接受命令并全力以赴
You’re determined and dedicated.
但是你简历中的空白
But there are holes in your resume
格雷琴或赛尔夫 甚至巴格维尔都能填补
that Gretchen or Self or even Bagwell can fill.
你们都从我这儿拿了东西
Now, you all took something from me,
你们必须物归原主
and you’re all going to get it back.
而且
Besides…
你一个人是搞不定的
you can’t handle this by yourself.
我觉得你应该知道
And deep down, I think you know that.
让他们在外面等我吧
Have them meet me outside.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你可能会喜欢上这里
You may find that you like it here.
怪事接踵而至
Stranger things have happened.
在你家都发生过
They’ve certainly happened in your family.
现在
Now,
关于迈克尔
about Michael.
你会告诉他吗
Are you going to tell him,
还是我去
or should I?
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
拿到了
In my hand.
好 你知道该怎么做
Good. You know what to do.
我上次去医院看你
Last time I saw you in a hospital,
是在少年棒球队时 你弄伤了胳膊
you busted your arm in Little League.
是的 滑二垒时
Yeah, some bruiser knocked me down
几条大汉把我撩倒了
sliding into second.
真遗憾
Sorry about that.
但你恢复得很好 对吧
But you healed good, though, right?
是的
Yeah.
这次也一样
This will, too.
无论你有什么计划
Look, whatever plan you’re working on
把我们从这弄出去 我们最好有所行动
to get us out of here, we better make a move on it.
你出不去了 迈克尔
You’re not getting out of here, Michael.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我做了个交易
I made a deal.
用”锡拉”换回你的命
Your life in exchange for Scylla.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
就像当初你刺满纹身
Same reason you covered your body in tattoos
入狱救我一样
and-and broke into Fox River.
这事不仅关乎你我
This is not just about us…
就是我们的事 一直如此
That’s exactly who it’s about. It’s all it’s ever been about.
我们为”公♥司♥”摆平这件事
We do this one thing for the Company,
然后我们重获新生
then they set us up for life.
你真的相信他们吗
And you actually trust them?
我还能信谁
Who else am I gonna trust?
政♥府♥ 唐·赛尔夫那种人
The government? Guys like Don Self?
我不想再看到挚爱亲朋离去 迈克尔
I’m done watching loved ones and friends die, Michael.
“锡拉”并非我们所想的那样
Scylla isn’t what we thought it was.
-完全不同 -我不在乎
Not even close. I don’t care.
我不明白你怎么这么说
I don’t understand how you can say that.
因为唯一值得打拼的是家庭
‘Cause the only thing worth fighting for is family.
我会尽一切努力结束这一切
I’m gonna do everything and anything I can to end this,
你 我 所有人
so you, me, all of us
才能继续我们的生活
can get on with our lives.
就凭你对”公♥司♥”的了解
You think you can do that
你以为你能做到吗
knowing what you know about the Company?
你想知道我对公♥司♥的了解吗
You want to know what I know about the Company?
妈妈生前一直为他们卖♥♥命
Mom worked for them before she died.
我只是继承家族事业
I’m just moving on in the family business.
林肯 别这么做
Linc, don’t do this.
已经说定了
It’s done.
林肯 林肯
Linc? Linc!