看到
and I saw these, uh…
两个人
these two guys in, uh…
穿着西服 把他拖进货车了
in these suits, and they, uh, dragged him off
行了 格雷琴 让巴格维尔接电♥话♥
into some van. All right, Gretchen, put Bagwell on the phone.
-他不在那 -格雷琴 我可没开玩笑
He’s not there. Gretchen, I’m not playing anymore…
唐 “公♥司♥”的人抓住他了
Don, the Company took him.
艾米丽怎么样了
How’s Emily?
她没事
She’s… She’s fine.
听着 格雷琴
Listen, Gretchen.
你得离我们远点
You need to stay away from us.
为了所有的人
For everyone’s sake.
给 宝贝
Here, baby.
再见 阿姨
Bye, Auntie.
别管巴格维尔那个乡巴佬
Forget that hick, Bagwell.
不 不行
No, I can’t.
他知道交易地点
He knows the location of the exchange.
如果他知道我们在这
If he knows we’re here…
那么”公♥司♥”也知道
then the Company does, too.
那就是
Hey, that’s it.
就在那 阿林顿码头
Right there– Arlington Pier.
靠边停
Pull over.
血 兄弟
Blood, papi.
我们刚刚错过了
We just missed them.
我去附近看看
I’ll go look around.
指挥部
Operations.
将军说 如果有需要就打这个电♥话♥
The General said to call this number if I needed help.
请说您的通行码
Your clearance code, please.
通行码
Clearance code?
我是林肯·布伦斯 你将失去”锡拉”如何
How about I’m Lincoln Burrows and you’re about to lose Scylla?
通过
Proceed.
我要追踪这条线
I need to trace this line.
我们试过了
We’ve already tried.
你所在的区域
You’re in a zone
无法进行视频监控
where visual surveillance is an impossibility.
那就在区域外
Well, how about you look
查找过去15分钟内
outside the zone and check for a vehicle leaving
离开的车辆
in the last 15 minutes.
如果有 核对一下 再给我电♥话♥
If you see one, get a match and call me.
没发现
Nothing.
没有痕迹 不过我找到这些
No tracks, but I found these.
他们知道我们在找他们
They know we’re onto them.
我们要在他们分开前找到他们
We got to find these people before they split.
有人在 但不是卖♥♥方
Someone’s here, but it’s not the seller.
我该怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我只是很好奇 朗格
I’m just curious, Lang.
你什么时候决定背叛我的
When did you decide to turn your back on me?
估计在你决定
Probably about the same time
变成逃犯的同时吧
you decided to become a fugitive.
我没跟你说话
I wasn’t talking to you.
我立过誓要维护♥法♥律 阿历克斯
I took an oath to uphold the law, Alex.
为了升职吗
Did you do it for a promotion?
为了抓我 他们答应你什么了
Did they promise you anything to serve me up?
我只想让你安全 阿历克斯
The only thing I ever wanted was your safety, Alex.
你逃跑时间越长
The longer you’re on the run,
我实现目标的机会就越少
the lower my chance of getting what I want.
你往外看什么 阿历克斯
What you looking for out there, Alex?
那里
There.
我是惠勒特工 有个嫌疑犯
Agent Wheeler. I’ve got a suspect
在拘禁期间逃跑
fleeing custody off Route 14
格林伯格以南3公里14号♥公路
about three miles north of Greenburg.
请求空中支援
Requesting backup and air support.
我不是有意吓你
I didn’t mean to startle you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
客户服务
Customer service.
质量控制
Quality control.
我希望能掌控一切
I like to keep a hand in all our theaters of engagement.
说得就像个军人
Spoken like a military man.
把人命看得跟演戏一样简单
So easy to discuss lives in the balance when it’s just theater.
我很欣赏你的忠诚 莎拉
I admire your devotion, Sara.
我最看重这个
It’s an attribute I value above all others,
但我想知道
but I wonder…
你忠诚的是信仰
is it the cause
还是这个人
you believe in or the man?
我是说 你是个空想家呢
I mean, are you an ideologue
或者只是个难得有人垂青就死缠烂打
or just a silly schoolgirl following the brooding boy
的傻女学生
who finally noticed her?
我是个寻找
I’m the girl whose father was murdered,
谋杀我父亲的混♥蛋♥的女生
who’s looking for the bastard responsible.
你希望我打几个电♥话♥
Would you like me to make a few phone calls,
看能否帮你
see if I can point you
指点迷津
in the right direction?
你放心 他接受的
You can relax, he’s receiving
是最好的治疗
the best possible care.
是吗
Is he?
因为我从没看到这种仪器
Because I’ve never seen this equipment before,
也从没见过这种方式
and I’ve never seen this procedure.
这是实验性的 对吗
It’s experimental, isn’t it?
可以这么说 但以前用过一次
Well, you could say that, but it has been used once before.
那个病人活了多久
How long did the patient live?
唐克雷蒂医生
Dr. Tancredi,
我知道你怎么看我们的做法 但是记住
I know your opinion of the work we do here, but know this.
要看事情的本质
Not everything is as it seems.
而且 这个手术
And for what it’s worth,
让那个病人过得很好 很久
the patient lived a long, happy life.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
结构工程师的责任是
It is the job of a structural engineer
让他所有创造的东西
to make sure everything he creates is designed
能承受附加在上面的重量
to withstand the weight placed upon it.
我在这建造的
What I’ve built here…
不够牢固
does not hold up.
如果你发现
If you discovered
你建造的东西有缺陷
that a structure you built was deficient,
你会拆了它
would you tear down the building
还是设法修整它
or find a way to fix it?
我试过修整
I’ve tried to fix it.
我试过让事情按部就班
I’ve tried to make things right.
但我做的只是加大重量
All I’ve done is add more weight to it.
现在
And now…
我也承受不住了
…now I can’t take anymore.
我想做的只是救我哥哥
All I wanted to do was save my brother’s life.
你做到了吗
Did you do that?
是的
Yes…
但是有多少人
but how many other people
为了这件事而失去生命
lost their lives in the process?
现在知道了
Knowing that now,
你还会让他死吗
would you have let him die?
不会
No.
因此你觉得自己是个杀人凶手吗
And that makes you feel like some kind of murderer?
可能吧
Perhaps.
杀十个人 你是个连环杀手
Take ten lives, you’re a serial killer.
杀一千个人 你就是战争英雄
Take thousands, you’re a war hero.
这不是战争
This isn’t war.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
只不过是”公♥司♥”的小黑名单而已
There’s nothing more than the Company’s little black book.
名字 数字 行动报告
Names, numbers, operation reports.
事情不能只看表面 迈克尔
Not everything is as it seems, Michael.
但你知道
But you know that…
不是吗
don’t you?
好了 我们得和买♥♥家
All right, look, we need to reestablish contact
重新取得联♥系♥ 告诉他发生了什么事
with the buyer, explain to him what happened,