我从不认为你是个杀手
I never pegged you for a killer.
我也从不认为你会是母亲
Yeah, well, I never pegged you for a mom.
你觉得我还能是什么 唐
Is there anything that you’d like to peg me for, Don?
行了 别丢人现眼了
Oh, stop. Okay. Don’t embarrass yourself.
对其他人可能有用 但是现在
That may work on everyone else, but right now,
我脑子里只有那1.25亿
the only thing I’m thinking about is that $125 million.
把你的上衣系好 睁大眼睛
So close up your blouse and open your eyes,
因为买♥♥家就要来了
because the buyer’s on the way.
我可不想他来的时候 我们措手不及
And I don’t want any surprises when he gets here.
还要多久
How much longer?
一小时左右 耐心坐着吧
Another hour or so. Just sit tight.
我要上厕所
I need to use the men’s room.
好极了
Congratulations.
你以为我想干什么 逃跑
What do you think I’m gonna do, run?
我就是这么想的
That’s exactly what I think you’re gonna do.
在这你还想让我坐冷板凳吗
You want me to go in the back seat, right here?
你最好能尊重一下
I want you to have a little bit of respect
我的智商 阿历克斯
for my intelligence, Alex.
我尊重你 所以我知道你不会违反
I do, which is why I know you wouldn’t violate
法则42-13-72B条 规定了
Code 42-13-72B, which states that an individual
被司法代表押送的个人
being transported by a representative
如果押送时间超过3小时
of the criminal justice system must be afforded the opportunity
必须提供
to relieve himself
上厕所的机会
if the duration of the transport is more than three hours.
我确信有那么长时间了
And I do believe we’re creeping up on that time.
好吧 我尽量
All right, I’ll see what I can do.
但我也要提醒你一条
But I’m going to remind you of a code.
如果罪犯企图在押送途中逃跑
The one that says if a prisoner attempts escape during transfer,
陪同的特工有权
the accompanying agent has the right to shoot them
在背后开枪射击
through the back of the head.
你确定不想再憋一会吗 阿历克斯
You sure you don’t want to hold it, Alex?
我确定
Oh, yeah, I’m sure.
有任何疼痛或不适吗 斯科菲尔德先生
Any pain or discomfort, Mr. Scofield?
没有
No.
那些针 是起稳定作用的吗
Those needles, they’re for… stabilization?
不全是 手术期间 迈克尔大脑皮层的
Not exactly. Throughout the surgery, different portions
不同的区域会受到刺♥激♥
of Michael’s cerebral cortex will be stimulated,
会触发控制
triggering the areas
听觉 嗅觉 记忆的区域
that control senses like hearing, smell, memory.
这就是为什么
That’s why some people,
有些人在死之前 经常会说
right before death, often speak of…
人生在眼前一闪而过
Their life flashing before their eyes.
正是
Exactly.
如果大脑缺氧的话
When oxygen is cut off to the brain,
会过度工作 寻找所有资源
it kicks into overdrive, tapping into every resource
以维持身体运作
to continue operating the body.
结果就是 所有感官同时打开
As a result, all of the senses fire off at once.
所有你曾了解 感受 相信过的东西
Everything you’ve ever known, felt, believed…
都会从眼前闪过
it all passes in a blink of an eye.
你好 迈克尔
Hello Michael
查尔斯
Charles?
我觉得 你现在可以叫我DB了
I guess you can probably call me DB now.
答案是否定的
The answer is no.
答案
The answer?
你在想 你是不是死了
You’re wondering if you’re dead.
答案是否定的
The answer is no.
那我为什么在这里
Then why am I here?
我相信这是
I believe that’s a question
我们都需要寻找的答案
we all need to find the answer to.
看来这是执法史上
This is officially now the most secure bathroom break
最安全的解手时间了
in the history of law enforcement.
确实如此
Yes, it is.
如果你想拷我 堵住所有出口
Hey, look, if you want to cuff me, block off all the exits,
就赶快 如果这样能让你开心的话
take it out and give it a tap, if it makes you happy.
你会开心吗 阿历克斯
Would that make you feel happy, Alex?
我听说监狱能改变人
I hear prison can change a man.
我们能不能赶快做正事
Can we just get this over with.
安全
All clear.
给你15秒
You have 15 seconds.
还行吧
Wasn’t so bad now, was it?
你应该相信我
You should’ve trusted me,
就像我相信你一样
like I trusted you.
好了
All right.
我们可以开始隔离肿瘤了 斯科菲尔德先生
We’re ready to begin to isolate the tumor now, Mr. Scofield.
就像我们说过的
As we talked about,
我要你慢慢地背诵字母
I’m going to ask you to slowly recite the alphabet.
如果你想不起字母
If you have any trouble finding a letter,
或说不出字母
any problem saying a letter,
就告诉我们 好吗
you let us know. All right?
好的
All right.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
And begin.
对不起 查尔斯
I’m sorry, Charles.
为什么
For what?
一切
For everything.
我所说过的谎言
For all the lies I told.
我所造成的痛苦
For all the pain I caused.
你是在寻求我的宽恕吗
Are you asking for forgiveness?
我觉得我不配得到宽恕
I’m not sure I’m entitled to it.
我觉得这由不得
I guess that’s for a power
我们决定 不是吗
higher than us to decide, isn’t it?
我只是无法相信 我们输了
It’s just hard… hard to believe we’ve lost,
一切都白费了
that it was all for nothing.
可以不必这样
It doesn’t have to be.
看来
It looks like
肿瘤长到海马体后面了
the tumor is nestled behind the hippocampus.
你知道答案 迈克尔
You have the answers, Michael.
问题是什么
What are the questions?
我不知道 但你知道
I don’t know, but you do.
你只是还没有意识到
You just haven’t realized it yet.
前面右转
Up here, make a right.
不 左转
No, no, left, left, left.
我们还有10分钟 你觉得呢
We got ten minutes, what do you think?
有点紧
It’s gonna be tight.
他们随时会来
All right, any minute now.
没看到他
There’s no sign of him.
查一下怀肯的掌上电脑
Check Vikan’s PDA.
看看买♥♥家有没有留消息
See if the buyer left him a message.
这个东西坏了
Oh, this thing is broken.
肯定是他摔倒时砸坏了
It must have cracked when he hit the ground.
还能看见号♥码吗
Can you still see the contact number?
可以 是迈阿密的区号♥
Yeah, it’s a Miami area code.
读一下 我记到我手♥机♥里
Okay, read it out. I’ll put it in mine.
不 我不会读给你的
No, no, I’m not reading out anything.
我暂时保留这个号♥码
I’m gonna keep that number
你不介意的话
for now, if you don’t mind.
是谁
Who is it?
我姐姐
It’s my sister.
不许接
Don’t answer it.
我说了不许接
I said don’t answer it.
开枪吧
Shoot me.
喂
Hello?
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free.
他走了
He’s gone.
什么
What?
那个
The… the guy
有只假手的人 他放了我们
with the, uh, fake hand… he let us go,
所以我们穿过街 跑到普特的屋子里
so we, uh… we ran across the street to the Patels’ house,
几分钟之后 我往窗外看
and a couple minutes later, I looked out the window,