够了 Felicia
Thank you, Felicia.
管他呢 江山易改 本性难移 对吧
To hell with it. We are who we are, right?
规规矩矩地为政♥府♥卖♥♥命
in service of his government, all by the book.
国♥家♥安♥全♥部也在密谋交易
Homeland Security is compromised.
过去的几个星期
These last few weeks,
过去的几个月 我失去了很多东西
I’ve lost a lot of things these last few months,
好吧 让我们增加我们的几率
Well, let’s improve the odds.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我们这就出来
Okay, we’re coming out.
好的
Okay.
好极了
Great.
好久不见 Gretchen 他是谁
It’s been a long time, Gretchen. Who’s he?
好了 现在我们一起去把“锡拉”拿回来吧
All right, now we take a ride and we pick up Scylla.
好吗
All right?
和你♥爸♥一样
Just like your father.
和司法部长的会面 不是吗
with the attorney general, is there?
黑色头发和蓝眼睛
She’s got black hair and blue eyes,
很好 很好
Good, good.
很快 他就会走
then very soon, he’s going to leave
很快了 Michael
Very. Michael…
还是很容易的
before we start to asphyxiate.
还有好多呢 Michael
Here we go, Michael.
回到卧室去 你要做什么
with your daughter. What are you going to do?
会成功吗
Is this going to work?
或者
Or…
或者犯上药瘾 你也能摊上这样的好事
nor a drug addict, good things can happen.
或者找一个
Could probably use a doctor
即使你为此丢掉性命吗
Even if it kills you?
几分钟
A couple of minutes.
几年水平的科学技术
that’s years ahead of anything available to the public.
加上安♥全♥局♥和情报局的卫星 我们需要过滤
Even with NSA and CIA satellite links, we’re going to be sifting
假设 我们卖♥♥了“锡拉” “公♥司♥”倒了
Let’s say we do sell it to him and the Company burns,
见过这样的病例吗
anything like this before?
她爸爸在哪
Where’s her daddy?
她不可能是Scofield小组的一员
She won’t be welcome in Scofield’s camp.
她差不多五尺七
She’s about five-seven.
她的名字是Gretchen Morgan
Her name’s Gretchen Morgan.
尽量放松
Try and relax.
就把她俩都杀了
kill them both.
就好象是超声波
It’s like an ultrasound.
就没有再回来
and never came back.
就能得到摧毁公♥司♥的唯一的工具了
the one thing that can destroy the Company:
就是锡拉的安全返回
is the safe return of Scylla.
就是现在
Right this minute.
就是这样
So, there it is.
就算有人会扣我的工钱
to the detriment of my pay grade.
就像你现在这个样子
just like you now.
就像你一样
just like you.
就装在那边楼顶上吧
Why don’t you set up on that rooftop over there?
开得远远的 越远越好
and you drive far, far away from right here,
看看他 求求你 求求你 看他
Look at him! Please, please, just look at him!
看看我找到什么了
Look what I found.
看看这些
Look at this.
看来你习惯于逃命的生活了
Looks like you’re getting acclimated to life on the run.
可爱的孩子
Cute girl.
可我现在知道了
Now I know.
哭泣
“Weeping
快去
Go now!
狂热是打败他们唯一的方法
Fanaticism is the only way to beat them.
来我这拿吧
Come and get it.
里一定很抢眼
in a fine establishment like this one.
另一个“公♥司♥”在相同的地方又出现了
Another company is built right on top of that one.
买♥♥家已经到了
The buyer has touched down.
买♥♥家已经来了
Buyer’s already on the way.
买♥♥家已经联♥系♥好了吗
So the buyer’s on the way?
没错 Lang让我来
Right. Lang filled me in.
没错
That’s right.
没事 我可以离开
It’s all right; I could walk away.
没事的 宝贝 去玩吧
It’s okay, honey. Go to your playroom.
没有 Self拿走了
No, Self’s got it.
没有
No.
没有叫Gretchen Morgan的人
No Gretchen Morgan.
没有退款
No refund.
明天再来吧
Can you come back tomorrow?
命运的囚犯
of my own identity.
目前还好
Yeah, for now.
拿出行李袋
Hey, pop the trunk.
拿绳子把他捆起来
Get me some rope to tie him up with.
那个芯片
The chip.
那个一个对你大吼大叫的人
The one that used to yell at you all the time?
那就杀了他
So kill him.
那块不见的Scylla了 给Vikan打电♥话♥
our missing piece of Scylla. Call Vikan.
那么 我给你的问题是
So, my question to you is:
那么现在呢
How about now?
那是什么
What is that?
那他就可能进天堂了
Then he should have no problem
那行
All right.
奶白色 黑体字
Eggshell white. Bold lettering.
难道他看起来像
Does he look like some kind
能看到里面所有的东西
It can see through everything.
你把你偷走的东西还给我
You bring back to me what you stole,
你把我们禁锢在我们自己的家里
You’re holding us prisoner in our own home.
你被包围了
You’re surrounded.
你不能再这么下去了
You’re building up a tolerance.
你不听命令吗
You are not following direct orders?
你不想看到这些
You don’t want to see this!
你大老远来这里就是为了一个秘密?
You came all the way here for a myth?
你得了下丘脑错构瘤
You have hypothalamus Hamartoma,
你的朋友 能帮上忙么
Your friend in government– can he do anything for him?
你的任务就是安全的拿回Scylla
GENERAL: Your mission is the safe retrieval of Scylla.
你对我弟弟做了什么
What did you do to my brother?
你非常聪明
You’ve got solid gold intel.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你管不着
Never you mind.
你好 Alex
WHEELER: Hello, Alex.
你还是要去医院
You still need a hospital.
你会得到你的女儿和钱
You’re gonna get your daughter back and your money.
你绝对想不到睡在外面
You’ll never guess who just came through the door.
你可以继续按照你的准则办事
you could stand by your principles.
你来了
You came.
你没理由再回来的 Alex
There’s no reason for you to come back, Alex.
你没事吧
You all right?
你们好
Hi, there.
你们还要多久才能拿到Scylla
How close are you to getting Scylla?
你们拿到了么
Did you get it yet?
你们拿着
Take this.
你们知道接下来会怎么样吗
You know what happens then?
你那边一切正常么
Is everything ready on your end?
你能告诉我们她住的是哪间房♥吗
Can you tell me what room she’s in?
你弄完了吗
You finished?
你凭什么说 我自己留了一块
What makes you think I’d even keep the piece on me?
你去往Dulles的航♥班♥45分钟后起飞
Your flight to Dulles leaves in 45 minutes.
你确定在这儿
You sure it’s here?
你认为就因为联♥系♥买♥♥家
You think I’m going to give this clown 30%
你审判那天我去Fox River看你
After your trial that day I came to see you at Fox River…
你是不是Gretchen阿姨的朋友啊
Are you friends with my Auntie Gretchen?
你是对的 Gretchen和Self在一起
You were right– Gretchen’s with Self.
你是卖♥♥什么的
What were you selling?
你是一个很好的特工 有雄心壮志
You’re a good agent, ambitious.
你随身带着那块东西的
You’re not letting that thing out of your sight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!