我就把你锯了
I’m gonna split you in half.
我没搞清楚Self到底是怎么设计的这个局
The way Self played this, I don’t know.
我没想到Don Self隐瞒了一切
I didn’t know Don Self had it in him.
我们”犯罪”了
We did what they said.
我们把价值一亿的东西
We gave this guy
我们本着好意支持
We sponsored this operaton with the best
我们别再说什么事业了
We’re not talking about our careers anymore.
我们不敢再信任任何人了
We got a whole bunch of trust issues.
我们不会说的
It ain’t gonna happen.
我们不能把时间浪费在追捕你朋友上
We can’t spend our time chasing your friends.
我们不能那么做
We can’t.
我们不能现在走 Michael需要做手术
We can’t leave. Michael needs surgery.
我们不是在逃跑
We’re not running.
我们不想听你自言自语
And we don’t need a soliloquy.
我们查了Self的东西
We’ve accessed Self’s E.I.D.
我们得全部摆平
We have to smooth them out.
我们得走了 Michael 得走了
We gotta go. Michael, we gotta go.
我们的安全 我们的未来 正在面临严峻的考验
Our security, our future stands at a great precipice.
我们的照片还没有
Our photos aren’t plastered
我们的证词就能把Self定罪
Our testimony alone will put Self away.
我们都不知道他是不是安♥全♥局♥的 我们看过他的徽章吗
Is he even with Homeland? Did we see a badge?
我们发现一个社会保险号♥码
We found a Social Security number,
我们更清楚地意识到
They’re giving us a lot clearer picture
我们还有机会
We have a chance.
我们就差那么一点
We were so close to the finish line.
我们就能处理了
Then we’ll handle it.
我们就能交易
when you get the rest of Scylla.
我们可以研究出一个新的策略
We have to devise another strategy.
我们可以找她
we can reach out to.
我们来商讨细节
so we can work out the details.
我们没机会的
We don’t stand a chance.
我们没杀任何人
We didn’t kill anyone.
我们拿到了
We have it!
我们呢 我们所有人
And us? Us, of all people,
我们努力过了
We tried.
我们努力过了
We tried.
我们全部豁免
Well, we all get immunity.
我们身背两起谋杀案
two murders on us.
我们是将军派来的
We’ve got an appointment with General.
我们是要留个心眼
We are taking precautions, but…
我们完成了
We… we did the job
我们为什么不珍视自♥由♥
Why would we jeopardize our freedom?
我们为什么没在去墨西哥的路上
by the time you worked things out?
我们未经国会批准
We get 15 years just for conducting
我们无法单独完成任务
We’re not gonna be able to do this alone.
我们现在逃吗
We running now?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们现在知道他是幕后黑手
Now that we know he’s behind this,
我们现在走 就等于丢下他
If we leave now, we’re leaving him behind.
我们要离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
我们要离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
我们要谈谈
We want to talk.
我们也要完成自己的任务
And we have to do our part.
我们已经说好的
We already had a deal.
我们应该完成由我们开始的任务
We finish what we started.
-我们应该想办法离开这 -不
we should consider getting out of here. No.
我们应该想个计划
We should start devising a plan
我们有国土安♥全♥局♥
We got a record
我们有没有关于“锡拉”一点点的消息
Do we have a bead on Scylla yet?
我们又不是把它转移到这里
We’re not exactly moving heroin here.
我们在哪里 迟早他们会来抓我们的
where we’re at, sooner or later they’re coming for us.
我们在这就是为了这个
That’s what we’re all here for, right?
我们怎么才能做到呢
How are we gonna do that, huh?
我们找不到这个人
No one we could identify.
我们真的离开吗
Are we really leaving?
我们真的要去信那个婊♥子♥么
Are we really gonna keep trusting that bitch?
我们正在搜捕过程中
We’re in the middle of a manhunt,
我们正在想办法
We deal with this now.
我们只需要找到Self 证明他拿了锡拉
All we have to do is flush Self out, prove he has Scylla.
我们只有这些
That’s what we have.
我们最初支持的计划
What we initally sponsored…
我们遵守了我们的诺言
Look, we held up our end of the deal,
我能帮到你们
I canhelp.
我能帮你抓到Self
I can get you Self.
我让你参与进来的时候
When I brought you in
我是 Herb Staton 你到底是谁
This is Herb Stanton. Who the hell’s this?
我是
It’s…
我是Herb Stanton 国土安♥全♥局♥的
Herb Stanton, Department of Homeland Security.
我是不会为自己决定的
unless I find a way to take these people down.
我是说 我不知道Self策划这件事多久了
I mean, I don’t know how long Self has been planning
我数到5
I’m gonna count to five.
我说的不是逃
I’m not talking about running.
我说的是生存
I’m talking about surviving.
我听到国土安♥全♥局♥的人去了广场
I heard Homeland made a surprise visit to the plaza, huh?
我希望能给你更好的答案 Michael
I wish I could give you a better answer, Michael,
我希望你们能帮到我
I’m hoping you gentlemen can help.
我喜欢你做事的方式
I like your style. Okay?
我现在后怕对我们不利
I now fear is working against us.
我现在要把Scylla卖♥♥了
I’m going to sell Scylla now.
我现在要走了
I’m going to walk away now.
我想代表美国人♥民♥
On behalf of all americans, I want
我想你拿了我的东西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
我想让你知道
…i want you to know that, if this meeting
我想通了
You know, I’ve figured it out.
我想要的就是“公♥司♥”彻底消失
What I want is to see the Company burned to the ground
我想这也是她离开的原因
And I think it’s why she left him.
我向你保证 你们没事了
I’m giving you my word your troubles are over now.
我向你保证不会有事的
I promise everything is going to be okay.
我需要重新看一下那些条件
Well, I’d have to take another look at those terms,
我要对我儿子信守诺言
I’m keeping my word to my son, Michael.
我要离开这里
I’m leaving.
我要你告诉那个用枪指着你的人
I want you to tell whoever’s got that gun pointed at you
-我要钱 -Don
I want my money. don.
我要找到Gretchen
I need to find Gretchen.
我也很想找到他 但现在有状况
I want this guy as much as you do, but we’re scrambling here.
我也能帮你拿到锡拉
I can still get you Scylla.
我也有后备计划
Have a backup plan.
我以为你和michael
I thought you and michael
我应该感谢你们
I should be thanking you.
我应该早就发现这个阴谋
I should have seen this coming.
我又得陷入捏造的谋杀罪了
I ain’t going down on some trumped-up murder charge.
我找Don Self的上司 谢谢
I’d like to talk to Don Self’s superior, please.
我之前应该打爆你的头
I should have put a bullet in your face when I had the chance.
我知道 我明白
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
我知道何时让你闭嘴
I know when Shut your mouth.
我知道了
and, uh… I get it.
我只希望出去时
I only hope I don’t catch a bullet in the back
我中弹了
I’m shot!
我总是说警♥察♥比罪犯更狡猾
I always said cops are more crooked than criminals.
无法摆脱
It was sort of an obsession.
希望公园 一小时后见
Grand Hope Park. One hour.
锡拉 我们不要锡拉
Scylla? Oh, we’re past Scylla.
锡拉在我手里
I’m the guy that’s holding Scylla.
锡拉走 否则 她就杀了我
leave with Scylla, she’ll kill me.
下午好
Good afternoon.
先生 我们要结束这一切
Gentleman, we can’t have the others running around
现在 关于这个Stanton先生
Now, about this Mr. Stanton…
现在 我们上那辆公车
Right now, that’s getting on that bus
现在对你来说 我是特工 Miriam Holtz
That’s Special Agent Miriam Holtz to you, sugar.
现在该我们照顾你了
I think it’s really okay if we take care of you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!