如果国土安♥全♥局♥的人来了
If Homeland Security comes…
如果和dallow议员的会面 没有如你所愿
With senator dallow doesn’t go the way you want it to,
如果进展不顺
If everything goes south, then I do
如果那不是蒙娜丽莎 我就把它交给你
I gotta hand it to you Don, if that ain’t the Mona Lisa.
如果你动她们任何一个
You’re going to find yourself captive in my negativity
如果你们不这么做
Don’t,
如果你们想要
If you want…
如果你玩我
If you’re playing me,
如果你现在离开 没有人会相信你
If you walk now, there’ll be no one left to tell the tale.
如果他们不来呢
What if they don’t?
如果我把Self和Scylla都交给你
If I get you Self and if I can get you Scylla,
如果我们找出Self
If we’re gonna flush Self out,
如果我们指证Self 我们能被豁免
If we testify against self, we get full immunity.
如果我是Self 我会找个新买♥♥家
If I’m Self, I’m looking for a new buyer.
擅自组织行动 会判15年
an unauthorized operation without Congressional approval.
少了一个部件 小子
There’s a piece missing, slick.
生活会从此改变
lives are going to be changed forever.
省省吧 议员
Save it! Save it, Senator, save it.
尸体在哪
Where are the bodies?
什么也没发生过
…it never happened.
世界上有五个人
There’s about five people in the world
试图蒙蔽我的人
and try to sell me a bill of goods.

Yeah, well…

Yeah.
是Scofield
It’s Scofield.
是Self
Self.
是Self
Self.
是Self耍了我们
Self played all of us.
是Self在操纵
Self’s behind this.
是Stanton打的电♥话♥
It was Stanton who made that call.
是啊
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
是复仇还是抢劫
was the motive.
是吗 那我们等着瞧
Yeah? We’ll see about that.
是吗
Is that right?
是吗
Really? Okay.
是他
Okay, that’s him.
是停车场
It’s a parking lot.
是通过黑市的人解决
is via freelancer– off the books.
是为了这个吗
is that what it was for?
是我们干的 是我们
We did this to you. We did this to you.
是一位称职的探员和高尚的公民
is a decorated agent and an honorable man.
是准备给我们后援么
wanted to provide cover?
手术 还是不做手术…
Surgery or no surgery…
首席执行官Gregory White在对峙中被杀
REPORTER: CEO Gregory White who was shot and killed in the standoff.
首先 我们向你道歉
first of all, we owe you an apology.
谁的中间人
A conduit to what?
谁是买♥♥家
Who’s the buyer?
睡觉前能赶到
before she goes to bed.
所以 我们需要你
so we’re gonna need you
所以
So,
所以有点特别
It’s a little bit more specialized.
所以这也是为什么
Which is all the more reason
所有的计划都没有改变 我们还是要搞垮公♥司♥
Nothing changes. We take down the Company.
所有人
All of you.
他不会回来了
He ain’t coming back!
他不见了
He’s gone.
他不是买♥♥家 他只是个中间人
And he’s not a buyer. He’s a conduit.
他代表的是政♥府♥ 他想干什么就干什么
He’s government. He can do what he pleases.
他的为人 他的企图
of who he is and what he’s been up to.
他给了我们枪 用C-130把我们送了过来
We were given guns and flown out on a C-130.
他和
He’s working
他很安全 michael很安全
He’s safe– michael’s safe.
他叫Vikan
His name is Vikan.
他可是你最信任的顾问和…
He was one of your most trusted advisors and confida…
他们不会来
They’re not coming.
他们得手了
They got it.
他们很生气
Good and pissed.
他们交给我们的任务
They hired us to do.
他们就快回来了
They’ll be back.
他们没有耍诈
Any surprises by doubling back
他们需要过来
They need to come in
他们在楼下等着你 长官
They’re ready for you downstairs, sir.
他们在哪
Yeah, where are they?
他们怎样
Yeah, how are they?
他骗了我们
He screwed us.
他是不想被人发现他的诡计
it’s because he didn’t want to get caught,
他是谁
Who’s he?
他为何轻易地
Why he would so easily
他也不是在车辆管理局干的
He didn’t work for the DMV.
他一直利用政♥府♥
with official authorizations
他一直让人难以捉摸
He kept himself too insulated.
他一直说 他这么做 是不想让
He kept saying it was because he didn’t want
他在路上
He’s on his way.
他在完成自己的任务
He’s doing what he has to do,
他这招 真是螳螂捕蝉
He kept the circle tight.
他只想你们俩安全
He just wants you both to be safe.
它打破了我的计划 所以我找你来
and it did cost me my plan, which is why you’re here,
探员说…
Detective say the pair…
听我说 我昨天给Lj打了个电♥话♥
Listen, I, uh, I spoke to LJ yesterday.
听着 你们会如愿的 好吧
Listen, pal, you’re gonna get what you want, all right?

Wow.
-完全正确 -很好 现在
Right as rain. Good. Now,
玩弄于股掌之中
to keep this thing off the books.
玩什么把戏
Who is this clown?
为你卖♥♥命 现在他们
to do your bidding, and now they’re
唯一可行的
The only way this is going to work

Hello.

Yeah.
我…
Oh, I, I…
我半个小时后要和他们碰面
I’m supposed to meet them in a half an hour.
我帮 (又意:谁帮我)
Help.
我保证 他不会伤害你
And I promise you, that man is not going to hurt you.
我被枪指着是Tancredit
I’m at gun point It’s Tancredit
我表弟Petey可以在那接我们
My cousin Petey can hook us up.
我不敢相信你居然开枪打死了他
I can’t believe you shot him.
我不会放过你
if you lay a hand on either one of them.
我不能回到在汽车旅馆
I can’t go back to living
我不强求你也这样认为
I’m not gonna demand that you feel the same way.
-我不想回到死刑了 -我们还是可以
I ain’t going back to death row. We can still hold onto
我不知道
I don’t know.
我从没有想到
I never thought
我错了
I was wrong.
我的身体不会出问题了
for the next eight hours.
我奉
I’ve been sent
我父亲的政♥治♥生涯
You know, my father spent most of his political life…
我感觉我中弹了
I think I’m shot!
我给你点临行建议
Look, I’m going to give you some parting advice.
我给你们准备了
Here are the new terms
我和你们一样想找到他
I want him just as badly as you do.
我很抱歉 先生们
I’m really very sorry, gentlemen.
我很感激你给我机会
I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity
我很快就回来
I’ll be back very, very soon.
我会回电♥话♥的
I’ll call back.
我会解决的
I’m going to fix this.
我会杀了我自己的
the next time you do something like that.
我会守口如瓶
And I’m not saying a word.
我会追你们到天涯海角
and I’ll hunt you down like animals.
我警告你不要惹我
I warned you not to screw me over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!