联邦局的人在这
The feds– they’re here.
买♥♥锡拉
for Scylla.
卖♥♥了?
He’s got to sell it.
没必要再谈什么围堵政策了
This doesn’t have to be about containment anymore.
没错 我们都是朋友
Yeah, we’re all friends here,
没错
Correct.
没错
Yeah, right.
没发现
All clear.
没能实现
didn’t pan out.
没人知道的
No one knows.
没事吧
Come on.
没问题 但是我们需要一些保险
All right, but first we’re gonna need some assurances.
没问题
We’ll be there.
没有Gretchen的迹象
No sign of Gretchen.
没有人听你的故事
And there’s no one left to tell the story to,
没有什么
Nothing’s…
没有什么可以拆散我们
…nothing’s gonna come between us.
免了 我是来给证词的
Save it. I’m here to give my testimony,
瞄准她的头
Point it at her head.
-明白了吗 -准备好了
Do you understand me? we’re set.
-明白吗 -是他
You understand me? that’s him.
明白吗
Understand me?
母亲和我无法理解
And my mother and I could never understand
目前我们只是碰巧想要的东西一样
and right now we just happen to want the same thing.
拿出枪
Take out your gun.
拿出枪
Take out your gun.
拿着位置测定仪然后跑吧
Okay, get your pals and just start running.
那才是我们该做的
That’s what we should do.
那里有我信任的医生
There are doctors there that I trust.
那么 你们会在Supermax监狱抑郁而终
Then, you’ll all rot in a Supermax prison.
那让他们去吧
Then they all go.
那什么时候打呢
When?
那是谁
Yeah? Who did?
那是我们一直以来唯一在乎的东西
It’s the only thing we’ve ever cared about!
难言之隐 不妨告诉我
you’re keeping secrets… just fill me in here.
能帮我们找到Self 现在
gonna get us to Self, and right now…
能打他们打电♥话♥吗 叫他们过来
Can we call ’em? Can we get ’em here?
能看看吗
Can I see it?
你把事情搞定的时候
Why weren’t we halfway to Mexico
你把锡拉搞全了
Well, we can do business
你不顾自己
The way you put everybody else’s problems
你不管我们的判断
You tried to move Scylla
你不是第一个坐在那张椅子上
You wouldn’t be the first guy to sit in that chair
你不是他妈
You’re not their mother,
你不用担心我们的事
You don’t have to worry about you and me.
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
你差点害死我们 议员
You were going to kill us, Senator.
你聪明过人
You’re a smart guy.
你打不打电♥话♥给他们
Are you gonna call them or not?
你打给谁
Who are you calling?
你当初对整个行动
You were right
你得帮我找个新买♥♥家
You’re going to help me find a new buyer
你的承受力如何
How strong is your stomach?
你的证词
Your testimony,
你发现什么了
What did you find out?
你给Scofield他们打过电♥话♥啦
You’ve been talking to Scofield and the boys, huh?
你好 Don
Hello, Don.
你会帮我吗
You gonna help me?
你会一如既往的孤独着
You’ll be just as alone as you are now.
你来选择 Burrows先生
It’s your choice, Mr. Burrows.
你没有把事情联♥系♥起来
You’re not putting this together.
你们的行动 但是我们采取的这种秘密行动
of intentions, but the secretive manner in which we’ve handled it
你们觉得他们
You think they just
你们能不能回到仓库来
Can you please come back to the warehouse?
-你们失败了 -不是
-You slipped up. -No.
你们说我们该如何上交锡拉?
how do you think he intended to unload Scylla?
你们现在回来自首
Come back, turn yourselves in…
你们想出去是不可能的
You are not even close to get out of here
你们要尽快赶到Dallow
You need to get to Dallow, ASAP.
你们在哪 我去找你们
Where are you? I’m coming to you.
你们知道自己的任务了
You have your assignments.
你能走到这一步
you’d make it this far.
你派Feng来抓我 我差点就没命了
You know, sending Feng after me almost cost me my life,
你却一言不发
And you said nil.
你确定是正确的地址吗
you sure it’s the right address?
你确定这是他写的吗
You sure this is what he wrote down?
你是不是会遵从之前的诺言
are you going to be able to hold up our deals?
你说的Gretchen的信息打印出来了
The information you got from Gretchen’s prints–
你说呢
You tell me.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你听到mahone说的了
You heard mahone.
你现在可以告诉我
it’s time you let me know.
你想要答案 现在给你 Richard
You wanted your Supermax answer, you got it, Richard.
你休想轻易脱身 议员
You’re not getting off that easy, Senator.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你要帮我们
You are going to help us.
你要是再把我丢下
I will kill you myself
你也不确定啊 Linc 他们肯定会来
You don’t know that, Linc! They’re coming!
你也不再会对自己满意了
And you’re done patting yourself on the back
你一手提拔了Michael Scofield和那一伙人
You hand-picked Michael Scofield and the bunch,
你一直都在照顾我们
And you’ve been taking care of all of us.
你意下如何 议员
You all right with that, Senator?
你有什么计划吗
What’s your plan, Jonathan?
你在参议院的办公室吗
Are you at the Senator’s office?
你在干什么 Linc
What are you doing, Linc?
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
你在什么地方
What’s your position?
你怎么有这想法
How do you intend on doing that?
你怎么这样
How could you?
你怎么这样
How could you?
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
你知道么
You know what?
你知道他可能
You know where he
你指什么
What kind of assurances?
弄好我们正在操作的事情
handle what we’re doing here,
跑吧
Run.
朋友 如果你有
Guys, if there’s a reason
其次 当我们抓到他时
And, second, when we finally get our hands on him,
其他人呢
Where are the others?
轻点 亲爱的
Gentle now, sugar.
情报部称Self可能用了某种技术
TDZ think that Self may be using a bakergrip
请回来 我们把这一切都结束了
Please come in so we can end this
请稍等
One moment, please.
去贝克斯菲尔和弗雷斯♥诺♥
Bus 34 with service to bakersfield
去解决别人的问题
Before your own.
去碰面地点密切注视着
To the meeting place and get a lookout.
却为你所做的一切在逃亡
standing right in the crosshairs for what you did.
确保我们不会有麻烦
making sure that we don’t run into trouble again.
确定这次行动不会出现任何差错
making sure this operation isn’t fumbled as well.
然后跟随他们去约定地点
And then following them to the rendezvous.
让他们来吧 我们又没做错什么 我们有协议的
Let them come– we didn’t do anything wrong. We have deals.
让他走
Let him go.
让他走
let him go.
让他走
Let him go.
-让我闭… -安静
to shut my… Be quiet.
让我猜一猜 一个小小的天堂
Let me guess– a little, little slice of heaven,
让我们在交通部的人
Have our people at DOT
如果Self或者其他那些混♥蛋♥出现
If Self or any of those other bastards show up,
如果安♥全♥部♥知道
If Homeland knows
如果不能
If you can’t

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!